[24]7 Inc. Employee Reviews

A good place to learning for Freshers
E-commerce and Retail support (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KANovember 3, 2015
If you do not know English well, and you are fresher. Go man, join this company.

You will get the world class skills. But, this company is good only to work One year. You must have to switch to other company to grow.

Now, office is in maratthalli and office is cool. It will be fun to work there.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Night shift
Fun at workplace
Worked as Social Media Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 23, 2015
In [24]7 I had worst experience with all our higher officers...No one is helpful or supportive. Only because of working environment, I worked there for 1 year. The management team is not at all helpful, though we are good in work, in the recession time, we will be kicked out from office.
later to get the experience or relieving letters are most difficult job.HR's are irresponsible and rude.
Pros
no food coupons are provided
Cons
many extended shifts
It was good to work with 247
Interactive Social Media Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad IndiaFebruary 7, 2015
It was good company. Learned many things and outperformed. 247 is a multinational company, I worked for USA process under customer services as Interactive Social Media Advisor (Live Chat Dept)
Pros
free snacks, outings..
Cons
9hours
Fun work place
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJanuary 21, 2015
This is a place you should be. They make you grow. Went in as a sapling but came out as a fully grown tree. I would recommend this place for all who want a place to work where all are equal no matter you position.
Pros
enthusiasm
Cons
canteen food
Productive and fun place to work
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KASeptember 8, 2014
It is a good place to work with lot of opportunity to grow and share innovative ideas. I worked there for few months and learnt a lot of things. I got an opportunity to initiate IJP and was appreciated for that.
Fun workplace
Interactive social media advisor for Adobe process (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 29, 2014
Day will be good in office
Learnt about the software
Management was good
My co-workers are the best
Meeting the targets
Having fun on the florr
Harmonious workplace surrounded by positive loving people with a very comfy lounge .
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Pasig,P00June 1, 2014
No job is easy but one can make it fun . Attending to customer is always a learning experience for me . Am always looking forward to got to work for this is not just a job for me , it is my craft .
Pros
tablets in a nook with free w-ifi access
Cons
fun workplace and good team members
Interactive Social Media Advisor( Online Chat) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 26, 2014
best place to get experience as fresher, however less breaks and salary
My experience at [24]7
Interactive Social Media Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAMarch 22, 2014
I joined 24/7 customer pvt ltd as Interactive Social Media Advisor on Oct 14, 2011 for Target email process, since there was a ramp down in the program I was moved to Citi bank (secure messaging) on January 2012. When there was a ramp up in the program my manager took me back for Target email process on September 2012 I worked till February 2014 and resigned my job.

The interview process is very good the employees in the company are sorted out without their knowledge.
Pros
free medical insurance for employee and their family, free transportation (pick up and drop), hr's are very friendly (kind enough to listen to any issues).
Cons
forces to follow the managers culture and their daily routines, does not value work ethics and professionalism.
Its not good place to work
Operation Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAFebruary 3, 2014
Its a good company but not good for your professional growth. You work hard but salary is like peanuts in front of your hard-work.
Salary is not enough.
Social Interactive Media Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KADecember 19, 2013
Each and every thing is outstanding here in [24]7 Inc. excluding salary.
cool place to work
Social Media Interative Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KANovember 18, 2013
Good facility, friendly environment, supportive supervisors.
Productive, fun place to work, good working environment.
Interactive Social Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAOctober 27, 2013
C-Sat topper in Sales for the month of December 2011.
Overall Performer for the month of January 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of March 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of April 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of August 2012.
Stellar Performer for the month of September 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of March 2013.
Pros
free transport facilities- pick up and drop
24/7 Customer Inc
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 24, 2013
I've been with this company for more than 2 years now.

I came in as a Customer Service Representative for T-Mobile UK. I worked under the Lost and Stolen department. This is a special department for offshore since we only handle customers with lost and stolen phone concerns.

Working with T-Mobile is fun and a learning experience, I was able to share my skills and knowledge since I am one of the tenured representatives of the account. Handling newbies is very fulfilling for me since I am a frustrated educator/trainer/director.

I was able to grow and learned a lot from this job. I was able to test my capabilities and patience in terms of handling different kinds of people and culture since I am dealing with different types of people in terms of my customers and colleagues and clients.

This June, our UK account was sent back onshore. Our department was transferred to a different account. We were moved to Yes Optus - our Australian account. We were put under Residential and Small and Medium Business Department.

We handled different types of concerns, be it from billing concerns for their landline and internet, basic troubleshooting for internet and complaint handling.
Pros
monthly food and transportation allowance
Cons
no growth
Fun Work place
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 27, 2013
Directly responsible for supervising a team of 23 sales executives involved in providing UK Outbound sales for MBNA (Balance Transfers, PPI & Credit cards). The role involved three tier responsibilities i.e. Functional/Operations Management, People management & Training. Conduct Product/Process knowledge/Call Monitoring/Quality Analysis of the team. Performance Evaluations - included responsible for IAP (Improvement Action Plan) and DAP’s (Development Action Plan) for improving the performance of team members below SLA’s.
Great facilities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GuatemalaAugust 17, 2013
10 hr. shift, learned how to deal with customer. Management had a lack of people skills, coworkers were friendly and helped you out when was needed. Hardest part: work under pressure to sale products. Most enjoyable part: facilities, activities.
Pros
extra curricular activities on site.
Cons
pressure for sales, unflexible schedule, payment was not good.
Work-Life Balance
Graduation Bay Coach (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2013
24/7 Customer gives their employees a work-life balance environment. As they believe that a happy and satisfied employee is a productive employee. They will be able to give better results and meet their daily goals if they do not feel overworked and restricted.
fun work and productive
Interactive Social Media Officer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, APJune 22, 2013
As [24]7 is my first job, I have learnt how to help the customers in resolving the queries and we do have fun time at work like games etc. My team leader and my co-workers who are much more tenured than me helps me in giving the exact solving for the work. The most memorable day is when I was re-awarded for the best AST topper across the floor.
Pros
free playing games
Cons
over time
fun & challenging
Sr. Communication trainer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore KAOctober 29, 2012
good management to work for.
Time management
Friendly co workers
working on the floor is challenging
salary is always on time
methodical work progress
Pros
free dinner from top mangements
Cons
Fun place. friendly and professionally management. Productive to work with.
Customer Representatives. (Former Employee) –  Andrapradesh, Hyderabad.August 3, 2012
Every day starts with a new challenge, to work and to face day to day changes in the rules and conditions to handle the customers.
Learned to work under pressure and how to be a professional at work and enjoy the work at the same time.
Management and The HR people are always there to help and support.
It was a very friendly environment and a fun to work with varied people belonging from different places.
The hardest part of the job is that you would have to work continuously when your shift gets changed from night to evening.
The most enjoyable part of this job was when you give your best to handle the customers and you see your name displays among the list of bests CS agent.
Pros
transportation, medical allowance, family medical allowance, incentives ect
Cons
short break and healthcare.