[24]7 Inc.

[24]7 Inc. Employer Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
HR Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 8, 2014
It is a good place to work with lot of opportunity to grow and share innovative ideas. I worked there for few months and learnt a lot of things. I got an opportunity to initiate IJP and was appreciated for that.
Fun workplace
Interactive social media advisor for Adobe process (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 29, 2014
Day will be good in office
Learnt about the software
Management was good
My co-workers are the best
Meeting the targets
Having fun on the florr
Harmonious workplace surrounded by positive loving people with a very comfy lounge .
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Pasig,P00June 1, 2014
Pros: tablets in a nook with free w-ifi access
Cons: thank you overtime
No job is easy but one can make it fun . Attending to customer is always a learning experience for me . Am always looking forward to got to work for this is not just a job for me , it is my craft .
fun workplace and good team members
Interactive Social Media Advisor( Online Chat) (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 26, 2014
best place to get experience as fresher, however less breaks and salary
My experience at [24]7
Interactive Social Media Advisor (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: free medical insurance for employee and their family, free transportation (pick up and drop), hr's are very friendly (kind enough to listen to any issues).
Cons: forces to follow the managers culture and their daily routines, does not value work ethics and professionalism.
I joined 24/7 customer pvt ltd as Interactive Social Media Advisor on Oct 14, 2011 for Target email process, since there was a ramp down in the program I was moved to Citi bank (secure messaging) on January 2012. When there was a ramp up in the program my manager took me back for Target email process on September 2012 I worked till February 2014 and – more... resigned my job.

The interview process is very good the employees in the company are sorted out without their knowledge. – less
Its not good place to work
Operation Executive (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 3, 2014
Its a good company but not good for your professional growth. You work hard but salary is like peanuts in front of your hard-work.
Salary is not enough.
Social Interactive Media Advisor (Current Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 19, 2013
Each and every thing is outstanding here in [24]7 Inc. excluding salary.
cool place to work
Social Media Interative Advisor (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 18, 2013
Good facility, friendly environment, supportive supervisors.
Productive, fun place to work, good working environment.
Interactive Social Media Specialist (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 27, 2013
Pros: free transport facilities- pick up and drop
Cons: long hours
C-Sat topper in Sales for the month of December 2011.
Overall Performer for the month of January 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of March 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of April 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of August 2012.
Stellar Performer for the month of September 2012.
Highest C-Sat Achiever for the month of – more... March 2013. – less
24/7 Customer Inc
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Makati CityOctober 24, 2013
Pros: monthly food and transportation allowance
Cons: no growth
I've been with this company for more than 2 years now.

I came in as a Customer Service Representative for T-Mobile UK. I worked under the Lost and Stolen department. This is a special department for offshore since we only handle customers with lost and stolen phone concerns.

Working with T-Mobile is fun and a learning experience, I was able to share – more... my skills and knowledge since I am one of the tenured representatives of the account. Handling newbies is very fulfilling for me since I am a frustrated educator/trainer/director.

I was able to grow and learned a lot from this job. I was able to test my capabilities and patience in terms of handling different kinds of people and culture since I am dealing with different types of people in terms of my customers and colleagues and clients.

This June, our UK account was sent back onshore. Our department was transferred to a different account. We were moved to Yes Optus - our Australian account. We were put under Residential and Small and Medium Business Department.

We handled different types of concerns, be it from billing concerns for their landline and internet, basic troubleshooting for internet and complaint handling. – less
Great facilities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), GuatemalaAugust 17, 2013
Pros: extra curricular activities on site.
Cons: pressure for sales, unflexible schedule, payment was not good.
10 hr. shift, learned how to deal with customer. Management had a lack of people skills, coworkers were friendly and helped you out when was needed. Hardest part: work under pressure to sale products. Most enjoyable part: facilities, activities.
Work-Life Balance
Graduation Bay Coach (Former Employee), PhilippinesJuly 19, 2013
24/7 Customer gives their employees a work-life balance environment. As they believe that a happy and satisfied employee is a productive employee. They will be able to give better results and meet their daily goals if they do not feel overworked and restricted.
fun work and productive
Interactive Social Media Officer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 22, 2013
Pros: free playing games
Cons: over time
As [24]7 is my first job, I have learnt how to help the customers in resolving the queries and we do have fun time at work like games etc. My team leader and my co-workers who are much more tenured than me helps me in giving the exact solving for the work. The most memorable day is when I was re-awarded for the best AST topper across the floor.
fun & challenging
Sr. Communication trainer (Former Employee), Bangalore KAOctober 29, 2012
Pros: free dinner from top mangements
Cons: long hours
good management to work for.
Time management
Friendly co workers
working on the floor is challenging
salary is always on time
methodical work progress
Fun place. friendly and professionally management. Productive to work with.
Customer Representatives. (Former Employee), Andrapradesh, Hyderabad.August 3, 2012
Pros: transportation, medical allowance, family medical allowance, incentives ect
Cons: short break and healthcare.
Every day starts with a new challenge, to work and to face day to day changes in the rules and conditions to handle the customers.
Learned to work under pressure and how to be a professional at work and enjoy the work at the same time.
Management and The HR people are always there to help and support.
It was a very friendly environment and a fun to – more... work with varied people belonging from different places.
The hardest part of the job is that you would have to work continuously when your shift gets changed from night to evening.
The most enjoyable part of this job was when you give your best to handle the customers and you see your name displays among the list of bests CS agent. – less

About [24]7 Inc.

We are privately held, profitable and fast-growing company. Forbes magazine listed us as #31 of America’s 100 most promising – Read more