アデコ株式会社

アデコ株式会社 Employer Reviews

get great workout while getting paid
Production Worker (Former Employee), mechanicsburg paMay 8, 2013
Pros: great co workers
Cons: 12hr shifts
five days on two days of then five days off two days on. twelve hr shifts. constantly moving but usually going through same motions. able to zone out do your thing and work at an acceptable pace. bi weekly pay checks and incentive on productivity. all around an very enjoyable job.
Good temp agency
Secretary 2, Nurse Tech. (Former Employee), Bloomington, INMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good working environment
Cons: is only temporary work.
Typical day depends on your position. What I learned was how to run various machines and sort, package greeting cards. Only had one assignment. The most enjoyable part was seeing all the various cards and occasionally meeting the artists!
Secretary 2, Nurse Tech. (Former Employee), Bloomington, INMarch 19, 2013
Pros: great benefits and insurance
Cons: can be stressful
Typical day depends on your position. I learned very much while working at Bloomington Hospital. The most enjoyable part of my work there was working in the nursery. However, I also enjoyed transporting patients to their cars. Tending to the needs of patients.
Co-workers were great for the most part. The hardest part of the job is varying shifts but you get use to it. Enjoyed the office work I did for the hospital but thought wanted to be nurse transferred to the nursing dept., which didn't work out.
I worked at Adecco temp service
Temp for Hire/ Labor, Retail (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: find jobs quickly
Cons: jobs are mostly short
really did not have a lot of contact with anyone. you get paid on a card and the job sites turned in your completed hours.