宏碁股份有限公司

宏碁股份有限公司 Employee Reviews

Good
Screening Technician (Current Employee), Temple, TXSeptember 9, 2014
good
bettered my skills
management is ok
workers ok
watch out for yourself
computers
Relaxed and spacious work environment.
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee), Temple, TXAugust 11, 2014
Pros: company events, free product giveaways flexible clock in clock out times.
Cons: long probationary period (9 months)
Come to work within a 1 hour time span of the employees choosing. Repair laptops/tablets for the duration of my shift go home once shift is finished. The flexible clock in time allows me to bypass any traffic issues. Team leaders and supervisors are helpful and friendly Co-workers too. Plenty of opportunity for overtime as well as occasional non mandatory Fridays off. Nothing particularly hard about this job. Mostly routine work.
It was fun to work because the supervisor was really nice and supportive
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJuly 1, 2014
Good work atmosphere and good coworkers to work with. The supervisor was very nice and very supportive to his staffs.
Good team and great support from supervisors.
International Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Temple, TXJuly 18, 2013
Great job to increase knowledge in international shipping as well as domestic shipments. Big part of company as far as tracking and receiving goods. Very low income though.
Never a dull moment
Manager of Repair Operations (Former Employee), Temple, TXJuly 1, 2013
Throughout my tenure at Acer, I learned many, many things. As a Manager, I learned that it was more about dealing with people than it was dealing with a product or business.

Sure, doing daily, weekly, monthly reports and scheduling meetings to go over cost indices, budget, projects were a major priority. Those were the typical days at work.

What makes Management different is that you have to deal with and interact with so many different people on so many different levels. I think that is what I personally enjoyed the most. At times, I feel like I could have a PhD in Psychology and could be a better therapist than I could Manage a business.
Very productive, ensure customer gets what they need in timely fashion
Inside Sales/Account Coordinator (Former Employee), San Jose CAMarch 6, 2013
Review product backlog reports daily ensure product shipped on time to meet retailer/customer add week to get product in weekend newspaper adds and TV. Communicated with various dept. to ensure to ensure customer is off credit hold or to expedited/pull in product line.Co-workers were very hardworking and diligent. Had weekly meeting with group, and weekly calls with customers to ensure we are all on same page.
Review
Shipping and Receiving/ material handler (Current Employee), Temple, TXAugust 9, 2012
I had to do shipments all around the world..
I learn alot about shipping the guide lines.
Poor Management
Good co-workers
The hardest part was when product came to us broken and damage.
I enjoyed working with Latin america and Canada.

宏碁股份有限公司 Photos