Our team needs a full time Community Education Coordinator for our North Charleston area office.
- Responsible for all marketing activities in designated geographical area. Initiates appropriate activities to increase patient census consistent with company goals via community outreach, networking and presentations to both healthcare professionals and lay persons.
- Regular punctual attendance with flexible hours as Community Education activities dictates.
- Make person to person visits to healthcare professionals, senior organizations, long term care facilities, assisted living houses, churches and other groups, organizations or clubs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Federal and State regulations pertaining to Hospice.
- Identifies shows and exhibits that will enhance company presence in the market and community.
- Prepare and submit to patient Care Coordinator, and company management activity logs summarizing activities in a thorough and timely manner.
- Assist Company management in development of brochures, press releases, and yellow pages advertisement as necessary.
- Develop and implement special events and presentations (public speaking) targeted at community education, establishing and maintaining Transitions Hospice Care as the expert in hospice services.
- Monitors changes/trends in the market place to identify areas that require attention and action that needs to be taken to maintain Transitions Hospice Care as the leader in hospice care.
- Obtain competitors information and maintain updated files reflecting relevant information.
- Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with office staff.
- Works with QAPI committee regarding both physician and nursing home surveys.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Other job duties as assigned.
- Previous Healthcare/Marketing Experience.
- Skills or special training in public speaking, presentation skills and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of (or ability to learn) Medicare Hospice Program.
Transitions Hospice Care offers a competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Short & Long-Term disability insurance
- Vacation and Holiday Pay Accrual
- Mileage Expense, Call and Cell Phone Reimbursement
Competitive salary based on experience
Indeed - 12 months ago