Objectives: Provide excellent customer service by executing deliveries and other requests for service, properly, as scheduled, and in a professional manner. Ensure customer schedules are being met or exceeded. Ensure proper operation and maintenance of trucks and forklifts in accordance with
Company Procedures. Ensure proper maintenance of warehouse and storage units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Service Representative: essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Provide excellent customer service by executing deliveries and other requests for service, properly, as scheduled, and in a professional manner.
- Ensure customers are being serviced as scheduled in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure trucks and fork lifts are being maintained properly and in accordance with Company procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance of facility and storage units.
- Work over-time as needed to ensure customer transactions are completed.
Education – High School diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience.
- Minimum 1 year route and/or warehouse experience preferred.
Important Personal Characteristics –
- Passion for customer service.
- Enthusiasm and energy.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to perform with little or no supervision.
- Ability to interact positively and professionally with customers, employees, and vendors.
- Ability to communicate with management team on employee issues and ideas for improvements.
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced environment.
Specialized knowledge and/or licenses –
- Valid Driver’s License with good driving record, CDL preferred
- Forklift certification
- Knowledge of area
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a keyboard and telephone number pad.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Ability to stand for up to two hours.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to see for purposes of reading printed material, responding to students in a training environment, and driving.
- Ability to hear and understand speech at normal levels.
- Ability to speak so that others will be able to clearly understand a normal conversation both in person and over the phone.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
Indeed - 9 months ago