Pros: home based
Cons: no breaks
• Greeted customers when answering the telephone with a smile.
• Described merchandise and explained use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers
• Recommended, selected, and helped locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires
• Computed sales prices, total purchases and received and processed credit card payment.
• Answered – more... questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Placed special orders or call other stores to find desired items – less