1-800 CONTACTS

1-800 CONTACTS Employee Reviews

Lots of company benefits
Verification Specialist (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 20, 2014
A typical day at work consists of calling Doctors to confirm prescription information, data entry, and emailing customers. I learned a lot about multi-tasking, organization, and dealing with lots of changes.
Work Life balance was invaluable
Phone Sales (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 1, 2014
Pros: work from home, flexible schedule
Cons: low pay, no advancement
I took this job because my family needed me to have a flexible job that allowed me to work from home.
Provides great customer service
Management (Current Employee), Draper, UTJanuary 2, 2013
1-800 CONTACTS is generally a good place to work. Good benefits and they know how to treat their customers right.
Get ready to be spoiled!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND RX SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Draper, UTMarch 29, 2012
Pros: amazing chef, low cost gormet food, gym, massage chairs in private resting pods, free breakfast, free drinks, amazing staff!
Cons: nothing.
This company takes care of their employees in a way I've never seen before. I have worked for a few different companies since 1-800-contacts and nothing has come to close to my experience here. I really miss it. This is an incredible company to work for
Great Place to work with lots of Job Satisfaction
Supervisor (Former Employee), Draper, UTJanuary 6, 2012
Pros: cafe, free soda, great mangaement, great gym w/ personal trainers, contests, customer service
Cons: pay, only one location
As far as telecommunications go, 1800 Contacts has it figured out, and does it better than anyone else. Their customer service is amazing; it's so nice to work for someone who is honest, and cares about the customer. Great atmosphere, and fun perks as well. Structure and management advance really opens up opportunities.

1-800 CONTACTS Salaries