1-800 CONTACTS Employee Reviews in United States

Great company with fun people and environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 9, 2015
I loved the fact that I got to work from home and on my own schedule basically. The people were fun and I made a bunch of new friends. I hated doing sales, but enjoyed providing a great service to people.
Pros
Great food and I got to work from home!
Lots of company benefits
Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 20, 2014
A typical day at work consists of calling Doctors to confirm prescription information, data entry, and emailing customers. I learned a lot about multi-tasking, organization, and dealing with lots of changes.
Work Life balance was invaluable
Phone Sales (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTMay 1, 2014
I took this job because my family needed me to have a flexible job that allowed me to work from home.
Pros
work from home, flexible schedule
Cons
low pay, no advancement
Provides great customer service
Management (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTJanuary 2, 2013
1-800 CONTACTS is generally a good place to work. Good benefits and they know how to treat their customers right.
Get ready to be spoiled!
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE AND RX SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTMarch 29, 2012
This company takes care of their employees in a way I've never seen before. I have worked for a few different companies since 1-800-contacts and nothing has come to close to my experience here. I really miss it. This is an incredible company to work for
Pros
amazing chef, low cost gormet food, gym, massage chairs in private resting pods, free breakfast, free drinks, amazing staff!
Cons
nothing.
Great Place to work with lots of Job Satisfaction
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTJanuary 6, 2012
As far as telecommunications go, 1800 Contacts has it figured out, and does it better than anyone else. Their customer service is amazing; it's so nice to work for someone who is honest, and cares about the customer. Great atmosphere, and fun perks as well. Structure and management advance really opens up opportunities.
Pros
cafe, free soda, great mangaement, great gym w/ personal trainers, contests, customer service
Cons
pay, only one location

Want to know more about 1-800 CONTACTS?

Ask a question