10-S Tennis Supply
Organization Web Site:
About Our Organization:
10-S Tennis Supply was founded in 1964 to provide tennis court owners with a single source supplier for all their tennis court needs. We have worked diligently over the last 43 years to provide our customers with the most comprehensive catalog of high quality tennis court products. Today we are the largest wholesale distributor of tennis court equipment, materials and supplies in the U.S! We handle the needs of a variety of different tennis facilities and court owners including country clubs, resorts, condominiums/apartments, home owners associations, municipalities, colleges, universities, high schools, contractors, exporters and private homeowners.
Ability to work from home if you have the necessary equipment/technology or in our office in Pompano Beach, FL 33069
40 hours per week
This is a temporary position. Job length will likely be 3 to 6 months.
$ 10.00 Per Hour
How to apply:
Email a cover letter and resume. No phone calls, walk-ins or faxes, please.
Primary role is to assist the Marketing organization in the identification and targeting of new leads.
- Conduct market research on identified leads, prospects and customers.
- Assist with identification of new leads in defined market segments.
- Operate a PC.
- Typing customer information in to the computer system and/or Excel.
- Store completed documents in appropriate locations.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
- Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
Requires sitting, Requires face-to-face discussions with individuals or teams, Requires being exact or highly accurate, Requires meeting strict deadlines, Includes responsibility for work outcomes and results
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Processing Information
- Getting Information
- use spreadsheet software
- perform typing or data entry for extended duration
- use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
- use word processing or desktop publishing software
- verify completeness or accuracy of data
- use relational database software
Education and Experience
Years of Experience: 2+
Education: High School/G.E.D
Desktop Computer Skills:
- Word Processing
- Computers and Electronics
- English Language
- Customer and Personal Service