123 Exteriors, one of "America's Fastest Growing Private Companies," has an immediate opening for self-motivated and professional individuals looking to grow. Our management team delivers a paid training program that will take your enthusiasm and work ethic to jump-start your sales career.
- Meet with homeowners to market and sell 123 Exteriors' service
- Assist homeowners throughout the process including selection of new exterior finishes
- Meet with insurance adjusters to review exterior storm damage
- Generating new leads through market strategies developed by 123 Exteriors, Inc.
- Identify storm damage in target areas
Skills & Abilities:
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic that demonstrates enthusiasm, persistence and a competitive spirit
- Internal motivation and desire to succeed
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Good time management and multi-tasking; planning for and delivering results
- Proficient computer skills including MS Outlook and the Internet
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to travel a 60-mile radius of our offices
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a customer-centric industry is a plus.
- Attainable incentive during 60-day training program plus commissions
- Increased commissions after training