12twenty is currently looking for a Business Analyst to play an integral role in the business planning process and in providing analytical and decision support. This includes developing business analyses, generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators and driving the scaling and automation of reporting processes. The individual will also execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights, and develop financial and data models and tools to provide a platform for decision making support on a variety of business issues and key initiatives.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the product and underlying models/methods.
- Work closely with product management and product development to research, analyze, and derive business, functional and technical requirements.
- Contribute, as required, to the "look" and "feel" of the product including screen design, on-line text, and/or graphical user interface (GUI) consistent with company standards.
- Participate in the design and testing phases, including design and testing of prototypes and orchestration and sign-off on acceptance test results to ensure design integrity.
- On board customer data into our system.
- 1-3 years of analytical work experience, preferably within a consulting, investment banking or corporate finance/strategic planning role.
- Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data.
- Strong problem solving and business modeling skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with MS Excel. You describe yourself as an "Excel Ninja"
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations.
- Ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management.
- Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- SQL a plus
To inquire about this position, please send an email with your resume to careers at 12Twenty.com
12Twenty is a fast growing, Santa Monica-based startup that’s changing the way university career centers and students approach recruiting. Through its suite of apps, 12Twenty provides career centers with a platform to more effectively manage the employment process while enabling students to have a better view of the entire recruiting cycle.
Why it’s cool to work here:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great location in Santa Monica minutes from the beach
- Awesome team, we love what we do and support each other to be excellent
We are a group of highly motivated entrepreneurs focused on building the tools we wish we had when we were searching for jobs. Please reach out to learn more.
Indeed - 11 months ago