Local Candidates Only
$45 - 55,000 Salary
Medical, Dental, Vision
PTO and Sick
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex internal-use Web-based applications.
- Maintain existing codebases to include troubleshooting bugs and adding new features.
- Convert data from various formats (Excel, ACCESS etc.) into developed databases.
- Balance a variety of concurrent projects.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and contribute to new ideas required in a diverse, fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment.
- Proven hands on experience with web application frameworks such as CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Zend, etc.
- Proven hands on experience with secure coding techniques
- Organization and analytic skills, with strong problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with version control systems such as SVN and GIT
- Experience using common business software such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio to visualize, discuss and present ideas to technical and non-technical audiences.
Desirable Experience (not required):
- Hands on experience with ViciDial and other Asterisk based VOIP systems
- Hands on experience with SugarCRM or other PHP-based CRM solutions
- Knowledge and experience with Perl and/or Python scripting
- Knowledge of Linux command line and familiarity with Bash scripting