180Fusion

180Fusion Employer Reviews

180Fusion is the Bee's Knees.
Account Manager, SEO Analyst (Former Employee), Draper, UTJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great people, great management, fun an positive place to be.
Cons: some growing pains, but opportunities are increasing.
180Fusion has always had a great reputation for creating a positive work environment and they are increasing their opportunities for promotions. I worked there for just over a year and was promoted within about 7 months of working there.

I honestly enjoyed the environment, culture, and co-workers at 180Fusion more than almost any job I've had previously. – more... I think we all know what it's like to work for a bad boss, but the managers here are incredible. As long as you do your job, your bosses will recognize you and boost you up.

This company is an easy recommendation. If you get the chance to work here, take it. – less
Young Company But A Solid Place For Experienced Veterans And Entry Level For All Things Internet Marketing
PPC Analyst (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 1, 2014
Pros: great education, people, environment to grow professionally
Cons: there isn't much hand holding, but for the right people this can be a positive thing.
Overall 180Fusion provides a fantastic work environment where you can develop your career and do so in the presence of great people. The energy is always high.

180Fusion expects a lot out of it's employees, but they will make sure you are recognized for going above and beyond. If you want to be "comfortable" in a job, then this isn't the best place. – more... There is security, but the environment doesn't foster complacency.

I'd recommend 180Fusion for anyone who loves marketing, working hard, learning and wants to make a real difference that can be felt in a company. – less
Great work environment. Inspiring leadership. Control your own income.
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2014
Pros: great leadership. great hours. personal control over income.
Most employees in the Los Angeles office spend their time consulting with business owners regarding their online presence. Working with this powerful demographic is an invaluable experience. You also learn the intricacies of marketing strategies and how the internet can be fully utilized to increase sales.
It's Okay
JR Designer & Developer (Current Employee), Draper, UTSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: my manager's nice
Cons: benifits
In a typical work day I develop custom temples in Wordpress for clients and develop landing pages.

Everyone has so many different projects going on at once, so that makes all our jobs a bit harder to communicate. Other then the communication, which is getting better it's a pretty okay place to work.

Working in the design department my manager is on – more... top of things, helpful and does his job very well. I've learned a lot of different coding techniques and new things about Wordpress. – less
Fabulous, Fun Environment
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Draper, UTSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: ability to advance, good pay, good benefits, great company culture, fun work environment
Cons: 8:30-5 pm schedule
Learned TONS working here! Everyone was super helpful, and work was super rewarding. I had lots of opportunities to advance and to up my pay. The only reason I left was so I could be a stay-at-home mom. LOVED IT!
Great start-up with advancement opportunity.
PPC Team Lead (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 26, 2013
Pros: employee spiffs, great work environment, great location, fun co-workers.
Cons: healthcare costs
180Fusion is a great company to gain recognition in the online marketing industry. It's a fast paced start-up work environment that requires strong commitment and dedication that brings high reward for those who work hard and deliver results. It's NOT for people looking for an easy desk job.

There are no politics holding high performers back from advancement. – more... If you prove yourself you will be noticed quickly and will be given the opportunity to move up in your career.

The culture and co-workers are great at 180Fusion. Everybody knows each other by name. They have a ping pong machine and a foosball table for employees to compete and relieve stress. They provide great spiffs for top performing employees as well.

I would highly recommend 180Fusion to anyone looking to get started in the online marketing industry as well as those with lots of experience looking to advance in their careers. – less
Online marketing company
PPC Analyst (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 23, 2013
Optimize customer's ad words accounts and make them more marketable on Google.
Good core values are hard to find in a company.
Director of Google Places (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 30, 2013
Pros: good pay, benefits and enjoyable environment.
Cons: challenging work. if that is a con, maybe you should work in a toll booth
I have been in advertising for almost 10 years now. They were able to see the value of my skills and have rewarded me with advancement opportunities. This is a company that prides itself on not getting sucked into the BS of employees and all the employees are there to help, which makes it a fun and enjoyable day. If I ever have a question, management – more... has been there to answer and offer assistance with a true "open door" policy. The foosball tournaments and pinball machine are a bonus too. – less
Three Sheets To the Wind
Opener (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2013
Pros: great group of co-workers
Cons: pay, no marketing strategy to speak of
There seems to be no marketing strategy whatsoever for cultivating new customers. Basically, they call anyone and everyone who has a website that remotely looks like it might be a business. You cold call these "leads" and pitch SEO and Ad Word services with no idea of who or what they are. I called it the "Three Sheets to the Wind" method. Unprofessional – more... way of doing business.

However, co-workers were very quick to offer their time and knowledge, which was great. Management did have some training in place, but it was mostly telemarketing pointers.

If they bothered to actually have a marketing strategy, they would be so much more successful at obtaining customers, since they offer a viable service and know their stuff. – less
A very gratifying work situation.
Accountant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2013
Everything about this job is exciting. The work, the people, the potential, etc.
Amazing place to work!
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaMay 2, 2013
Pros: being employed here!
Cons: can't work 7 days a week
Extremely supportive management/owners, very generous and timely pay structure, hard working yet fun environment, all truly take pride in work done here, can't ask for more!
Work Hard, play hard environment that does it right!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 2, 2013
180Fusion is the best company that I have worked for over the last decade of my career.
180Fusion provided a fun but busy place to work. They worked hard but also did fun things togeather.
Head Of Service Fulfillment (Former Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: great company to work for. loved the family atmosphere. we were all in it together.
Cons: startup at the time i worked there.
I had a great time working at 180Fusion. It was in start up mode while I was there so we were all busy and helping where we were needed. I always felt like I was needed and the owners showed appreciation often and I felt the cared about me as a person. Like any place. You work hard and show that you are good at your job and you will enjoy working there. – more... I left on good terms that had nothing to do with the company. I wish them the best and encourage people to work there, – less
Exciting company backed by talented and proven executives!
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: advancement opportunities, learning and advanced training options, charitable organization, lunches, parties, incentives
At 180Fusion, we all work every day to be the best - the best at our jobs, the best in the industry and the best version of ourselves. This is definitely a freedom and responsibility culture where high performance, integrity, and excellence are rewarded.

It's also important to note that 180Fusion strongly believes in giving back to our communities. – more... I have seen a bigger effort to "give back" at 180Fusion than I have working for Inc 500 companies and consider it an honor to be a part of that effort.

We offer people their "shot" in the industry. If you want the opportunity to grow, develop and advance, then this is the place to do it. – less
Fun atmosphere, hardworking people
Receptionist, Office Assistant (Current Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: great co-workers and atmosphere
Cons: not many benefits
180Fusion has a great atmosphere with awesome employees. Morale is high, and there is no drama. There are fun incentives for reaching goals as well. I have learned a lot about the industry through great training meetings and from other co-workers. Everyone is willing to help each other.
Place to work hard and have fun
Account Manager (Current Employee), UtahNovember 16, 2012
Pros: fun people, good atmosphere
Cons: lots of work (but that's better than not having enough work, this is a rapidly growing company)
180Fusion is a company where there are tons of good people around you. The employees are hard workers, but like to have a good time too. This is a tight knit family with good values. Management are the types of people you want to work hard for and they work hard for the rest of the company as well.
Low pay, no job security
Lead Designer/Developer (Former Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTSeptember 2, 2012
Pros: occasional free lunches
Cons: no employee loyalty, low pay, no benefits
Worked here for about a year. Company let me go on a Friday saying "we're closing the design department." My friend that continued to work there said a new designer started on Monday. Not the first time I saw that from this company. I put in 9+ hours/day and skipped lunches. No employee loyalty or job security. Pay was low. Work was ok.

About 180Fusion

Since 2010, 180Fusion has been one of the nation's small and medium business online marketing leaders. 180Fusion is run by – Read more