180Fusion

180Fusion Employee Reviews

Good Work Environment, Poor Benefits & Compensation
Don't wish to disclose (Current Employee), Draper, UTFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: people, environment
Cons: poor benefits, poor compensation, overworked.
Great work environment and great people. Poor benefits and poor compensation. They make promises and never follow up on them. Employees feel like the company pinches every penny possible. The LA office seems to do more activities, better lunches, and better spiffs. There's always been a high turnover and employees seem to leave in bunches every few months. They aren't willing to match salary offers to keep extremely good employees. They know their weaknesses and haven't done anything to fix them. I don't know a single employee that pays for their benefits. The cost for the benefits alone make it near impossible to have enough left over to make a living. All that being said, the people there are great and fun to work with. The CEO is awesome and you can tell he appreciates his employees, however, they don't do much to show that with compensation in the Utah office.
Great & Helpful co workers , friendly.
Internet Marketing Sales (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: office lunch meetings
Cons: sometimes not enough business hours in the day
I always came in 30mins to an hour early. Unwind first, for 20-30 min first. Return calls to clients first,. Schedule appointments for Client and Analyst's. Learned a lot about people and their business goals, objectives and strategies. Co workers were always eager to help one another. The most difficult part of my job was when business owner's didn't see their potential for their business based on the analysis they received. The most enjoyable part of my job was to hear the excitement of the business owner of the success of their business venture.
Good office environment...super fun, educational & challenging...
Internet Marketing Consultant (Current Employee), Los AngelesNovember 17, 2014
I enjoy our office environment very much, we have a great team.
The job is challenging, but the environment and management help us to improve everyday.
We have great camaraderie here as well as the tools to put us in a position to succeed.
Great Environment, Accessible Upper Management Team
account analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 28, 2014
Pros: nice people, good culture
Cons: salary, department transfers
Wow! Great to show up at a place where you are welcomed everyday by co-workers and management alike--They actually notice when you don't come in!! That's pretty phenomenal.

Everyone is aware of their importance to the process, and there is a eagle-like focus on the job-at-hand--to support small and medium sized companies with smart digital marketing solutions to increase net profit and lower costs, while competing in the online landscape.

You are treated like an adult, so very little micro-managing--which is appreciated by self-starter types. Frequent training both in-house as well as off-site is available, depending on your own interest level. Honestly, the toughest part of the job is creating a split-second rapport with business owners/C-Level executives whom are very busy people, who don't like being interrupted.

The company does inspire and create a fun environment which is enjoyable--and does host company picnics, pool parties, billiards parties and even Top Producer Vacations.

As far as CONS, a higher base salary to compete with like companies would be appreciated, as well as being able to transition to other departments.

Still, it is a solid company with awards and accolades throughout the industry, and growing, so hopefully those pivotal changes are imminent.
Productive place with flexible work hours
Content Manager (Current Employee), Draper, UTAugust 20, 2014
I have worked here for almost two years, and I have loved working here.

The hardest part of the job is not knowing who to ask for direction.

But with my individual experience, the management has been completely understanding and extremely flexible. In fact, I was transferred to working at home when I told them that I was going to move to TN because my husband was going to school. I am still working with them, and it's been a great experience so far!
An amazing culture, and an even better experience
SEO Enterpise Lead Strategist (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 29, 2014
Pros: amiable ceo, positive and upbeat culture, good health benefits, great location, generous with time off, great leadership, extreme flexibility with working hours
Cons: there is room for growth but not much, not enough office space
Yes, I would definitely recommend this company to a friend and have several times.
180Fusion is the Bee's Knees.
Account Manager, SEO Analyst (Former Employee), Draper, UTJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great people, great management, fun an positive place to be.
Cons: some growing pains, but opportunities are increasing.
180Fusion has always had a great reputation for creating a positive work environment and they are increasing their opportunities for promotions. I worked there for just over a year and was promoted within about 7 months of working there.

I honestly enjoyed the environment, culture, and co-workers at 180Fusion more than almost any job I've had previously. I think we all know what it's like to work for a bad boss, but the managers here are incredible. As long as you do your job, your bosses will recognize you and boost you up.

This company is an easy recommendation. If you get the chance to work here, take it.
Young Company But A Solid Place For Experienced Veterans And Entry Level For All Things Internet Marketing
PPC Analyst (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 1, 2014
Pros: great education, people, environment to grow professionally
Cons: there isn't much hand holding, but for the right people this can be a positive thing.
Overall 180Fusion provides a fantastic work environment where you can develop your career and do so in the presence of great people. The energy is always high.

180Fusion expects a lot out of it's employees, but they will make sure you are recognized for going above and beyond. If you want to be "comfortable" in a job, then this isn't the best place. There is security, but the environment doesn't foster complacency.

I'd recommend 180Fusion for anyone who loves marketing, working hard, learning and wants to make a real difference that can be felt in a company.
Great work environment. Inspiring leadership. Control your own income.
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 16, 2014
Pros: great leadership. great hours. personal control over income.
Most employees in the Los Angeles office spend their time consulting with business owners regarding their online presence. Working with this powerful demographic is an invaluable experience. You also learn the intricacies of marketing strategies and how the internet can be fully utilized to increase sales.
It's Okay
JR Designer & Developer (Current Employee), Draper, UTSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: my manager's nice
Cons: benifits
In a typical work day I develop custom temples in Wordpress for clients and develop landing pages.

Everyone has so many different projects going on at once, so that makes all our jobs a bit harder to communicate. Other then the communication, which is getting better it's a pretty okay place to work.

Working in the design department my manager is on top of things, helpful and does his job very well. I've learned a lot of different coding techniques and new things about Wordpress.
Fabulous, Fun Environment
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Draper, UTSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: ability to advance, good pay, good benefits, great company culture, fun work environment
Cons: 8:30-5 pm schedule
Learned TONS working here! Everyone was super helpful, and work was super rewarding. I had lots of opportunities to advance and to up my pay. The only reason I left was so I could be a stay-at-home mom. LOVED IT!
Great start-up with advancement opportunity.
PPC Team Lead (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 26, 2013
Pros: employee spiffs, great work environment, great location, fun co-workers.
Cons: healthcare costs
180Fusion is a great company to gain recognition in the online marketing industry. It's a fast paced start-up work environment that requires strong commitment and dedication that brings high reward for those who work hard and deliver results. It's NOT for people looking for an easy desk job.

There are no politics holding high performers back from advancement. If you prove yourself you will be noticed quickly and will be given the opportunity to move up in your career.

The culture and co-workers are great at 180Fusion. Everybody knows each other by name. They have a ping pong machine and a foosball table for employees to compete and relieve stress. They provide great spiffs for top performing employees as well.

I would highly recommend 180Fusion to anyone looking to get started in the online marketing industry as well as those with lots of experience looking to advance in their careers.
Online marketing company
PPC Analyst (Current Employee), Draper, UTJuly 23, 2013
Optimize customer's ad words accounts and make them more marketable on Google.
Good core values are hard to find in a company.
Director of Google Places (Current Employee), Draper, UTMay 30, 2013
Pros: good pay, benefits and enjoyable environment.
Cons: challenging work. if that is a con, maybe you should work in a toll booth
I have been in advertising for almost 10 years now. They were able to see the value of my skills and have rewarded me with advancement opportunities. This is a company that prides itself on not getting sucked into the BS of employees and all the employees are there to help, which makes it a fun and enjoyable day. If I ever have a question, management has been there to answer and offer assistance with a true "open door" policy. The foosball tournaments and pinball machine are a bonus too.
Three Sheets To the Wind
Opener (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 22, 2013
Pros: great group of co-workers
Cons: pay, no marketing strategy to speak of
There seems to be no marketing strategy whatsoever for cultivating new customers. Basically, they call anyone and everyone who has a website that remotely looks like it might be a business. You cold call these "leads" and pitch SEO and Ad Word services with no idea of who or what they are. I called it the "Three Sheets to the Wind" method. Unprofessional way of doing business.

However, co-workers were very quick to offer their time and knowledge, which was great. Management did have some training in place, but it was mostly telemarketing pointers.

If they bothered to actually have a marketing strategy, they would be so much more successful at obtaining customers, since they offer a viable service and know their stuff.
A very gratifying work situation.
Accountant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 3, 2013
Everything about this job is exciting. The work, the people, the potential, etc.
Amazing place to work!
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaliforniaMay 2, 2013
Pros: being employed here!
Cons: can't work 7 days a week
Extremely supportive management/owners, very generous and timely pay structure, hard working yet fun environment, all truly take pride in work done here, can't ask for more!
Work Hard, play hard environment that does it right!
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 2, 2013
180Fusion is the best company that I have worked for over the last decade of my career.
180Fusion provided a fun but busy place to work. They worked hard but also did fun things togeather.
Head Of Service Fulfillment (Former Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: great company to work for. loved the family atmosphere. we were all in it together.
Cons: startup at the time i worked there.
I had a great time working at 180Fusion. It was in start up mode while I was there so we were all busy and helping where we were needed. I always felt like I was needed and the owners showed appreciation often and I felt the cared about me as a person. Like any place. You work hard and show that you are good at your job and you will enjoy working there. I left on good terms that had nothing to do with the company. I wish them the best and encourage people to work there,
Exciting company backed by talented and proven executives!
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee), Pleasant Grove, UTJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: advancement opportunities, learning and advanced training options, charitable organization, lunches, parties, incentives
At 180Fusion, we all work every day to be the best - the best at our jobs, the best in the industry and the best version of ourselves. This is definitely a freedom and responsibility culture where high performance, integrity, and excellence are rewarded.

It's also important to note that 180Fusion strongly believes in giving back to our communities. I have seen a bigger effort to "give back" at 180Fusion than I have working for Inc 500 companies and consider it an honor to be a part of that effort.

We offer people their "shot" in the industry. If you want the opportunity to grow, develop and advance, then this is the place to do it.

About 180Fusion

180fusion is a nationally recognized digital marketing company specializing in helping companies increase sales, generate qualified – Read more

180Fusion Salaries