1K Studios is seeking a senior Interactive Designer with experience in web and/or mobile design to be part our Creative Team. 1K Studios is a well-established creative agency rapidly growing in many areas of next generation interactive web, mobile and gaming design, with a legacy of groundbreaking work in the area of home entertainment. You will be working closely with Project Managers, Producers and Art Directors to deliver unique concepts and designs on world-class entertainment and corporate brand related projects and campaigns. 1K Studios is a collaborative creative environment with a focus on exceptional creative and high-level client service. 1K Studios is a fast-paced environment and the ability to have flexibility in your daily routine is imperative for your success. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team with high visibility projects.
This position is a full-time permanent position in our Burbank offices and offers medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits.
Please provide links to work samples and describe your specific involvement with the projects.
- Create unique high-level concepts and designs for all assigned client projects
- Work closely with project team to ensure successful execution of client goals of all assigned projects
- Influence stylistic direction for client projects
- Deliver concepts and designs according to strict project deadlines
- Maintain familiarity with the intricacies of web and mobile interactive design and emerging formats
- Participate in client pitches or presentation meetings
- Contribute to all areas of the creative process and department
- 3-5 years experience in design for web and/or mobile interactive, gaming or related experience.
- Must have a general understanding of Motion Graphics Design and Rendering
- Knowledgeable in interaction design principles and best practices
- Must have general understanding of HTML and CSS and have experience creating responsive designs for web and mobile projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience presenting designs to internal teams and/or clients
- Work well as individual or as part of a team
- Detail oriented
Must be proficient in the following software:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects
Experience with the following software a plus:
- Cinema 4D
- Final Cut
- Adobe InDesign
- Blu-ray and DVD design