1st Choice Energy is one Austin's leading energy conservation companies. We believe one of the most important jobs in our world today is making existing homes and buildings more energy efficient. We make living and work environments more comfortable and energy efficient. Our reputation for customer satisfaction is unsurpassed. Happy, honest, creative, hard working employees are wanted and rewarded. 1st Choice Energy is an equal opportunity employer.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated self-starter with initiative and creativity to grow company's marketing, advertising, and sales activities. This position is responsible for development, implementation, and execution of search engine optimization and online marketing efforts, along with research analysis, planning and execution of company's advertising and sales efforts.
This is a full-time position, requiring approximately 40 hours per week. Compensation commensurate upon experience and education.
- Develop and execute web-based marketing strategies and social media plans
- Manage website messaging, content, and positioning to optimize SEO
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Maintains customer database, call reports and mailing lists
- Plan and implement sale strategies targeted toward existing and prospective customers, accounting for both short and long range objectives
- Assist in the negotiating of contract terms with customers
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and excellent time management skills
- Well-versed in marketing best practices and measurement
- Experience writing and optimizing ad copy and body content, social media / blog creation and management
- Prior experience in sales and SEO preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Experience with graphic design software and development/managing display advertising
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred degree in Marketing, Business Development, Public Relations, Advertising, or similar field
Applicants outside of the greater Austin area need not apply. Those applicants most closely meeting the job requirements will receive a response.