1st Franklin Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 23, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone is friendly and willing to help when you need help.Excellent training program and great work environment. Getting off early on Wednesdays is great.
Cons
Loved the company and upper management but one coworker was really hard to work with
CSR (Former Employee) –  Hattiesburg, MSMarch 23, 2017
I loved my job at 1st Franklin financial. The upper management was awesome. My manager really cared about my success. A typical day included taking loan applications, taking payments, closing loans, and making collection calls. I would still be with the company but the assistant manager was horrible. She took advantage of her position and company time every day. It put everyone else working extra hard to pick up her slack. She got away with everything, including cursing at me, without getting into trouble for it. She would degrade the manager all the time by calling her a little kid and cursing at her. I remember one time she got so mad over nothing and she flung a stapler at me. Very abusive!
Pros
Stable job security, laid back company, customer friendly oriented.
Cons
45 minute lunches. Watching coworker degrade upper management without any precautions
Management at the Branch was Verbally Abusive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, GAFebruary 16, 2017
I was at this job for a few months. I had planned on making a career out of this job. The benefits and pay are good. I enjoyed interacting with the customers and constantly learning. Before taking the job i was under the impression I was walking into a friendly, professional environment, however, the manager of the office I was at had unrealistic expectaions and was very angry most of the time and yelled at the employees a lot. Great company but very poor management.
Benefits
Cons
Poor management, long hours
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Houma, LASeptember 21, 2016
Always busy, made the day fly by....loved my job....came there and took over after someone else so that was hard and a lot was expected....I loved my coworkers and what I did very much
Pros
Early days
Cons
Always expected you to work late, even with small children and being a single mom
got it done
CSR (Former Employee) –  Forest, MSJuly 11, 2016
i love the job the pay and the beneifits but the manager was hateful.i loved working my accounts and the customers loved me. im good with people and i worked hard
Pros
pay and benifits
Cons
the manager
fun to a point without all the drama
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Americus, GAJune 10, 2015
the work environment was good to a point, to many and to much drama, i loved my job but my co workers turned on me when i decided to get a divorce.
Good Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McComb, MSJuly 10, 2014
1st Franklin's higher management, within the home office,was very active and involved with everything. The region I worked in, the supervisor was lazy and not supportive of his managers or staff. I think if I had been in a different region, it would have presented to be a better career opportunity; however, with the way the region was managed, made the office very stressful. The benefits were not as rewarding as those in other finance companies.
Good people and good place to work.
Marketing Graphics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toccoa, GAJune 28, 2013
There were no "typical" days at work - this one fact alone is probably what I enjoyed most about my job. The owners are good, Christian people for whom I have great respect. My co-workers are also good people.
Pros
Very generous owners that promote community involvement.
Cons
A certain level of management.
Great place to work!
Senior Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  East Ellijay, GaFebruary 11, 2013
!st Franklin Financial is a great place to work alittle stressful at times but over all a great place to work. Great Insurances and benefits.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
stressful at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 1st Franklin Financial Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2