Responsible for leading the customer support department and for managing the intake, tracking, processing and coordination of funding submissions into the Company. In addition to managing customer support personnel, the role will include developing, tracking, improving and reporting out the customer support metrics associated with daily/weekly funding submissions. Critical component of this role is improvement in department’s performance metrics. The Customer Support Manager will also be responsible for funding submissions from the Company’s top tier agents and provide support to Company’s sales and underwriting personnel. Direct communication (phone, email, fax) with the Company’s prospects, merchants, agents and partners will also be part of the responsibilities of this role. Information gathered may include confidential and sensitive information of the Company and its prospects and agents. This role and the corresponding duties may expand to other items as may be requested by the Company.
This role requires an individual who meet the qualifications below.
The Customer Support Manager role will be based in Miami.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent and at least three (3) years of experience in the financial services or cash advance industry. A college degree or the equivalent in business management and/or finance is a strong positive.
- At least eighteen (18) months of experience managing support personnel is required. Strong leadership skills and coaching experience necessary.
- Has knowledge of commonly – used concepts, practices and procedures within banking, financing and underwriting fields.
- Very organized and capable of prioritizing tasks and leadership items in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong experience in MS Office and Web based portal computer skills.
- Able to secure and load large amounts of necessary information to process and complete cash advance files.
- Effective on verifying documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Mature, highly organized and efficient.
- Excellent and effective communications skills are necessary.
- Able to excel in a team environment.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and work ethic.
About 1st Merchant Funding
1st Merchant Funding (1MF) is a leading Merchant Cash Advance and Bank Revenue provider. Founded in 2007, 1MF delivered $150+ million in immediate working capital to thousands of small to mid-sized businesses nationwide via the PowerForce® Small Business Platform. 1MF services over 700 industries, and was recently named by INC500 as the #94th fastest growing company in the United States.
1st Merchant Funding is a licensee of PowerForce®, the multi million dollar proprietary, industry leading financial technology platform that provides business owners, financial institutions, and ISOs with innovative daily cash flow insight they rely on to manage operations in real-time. PowerForce® risk / data modeling, and cloud services delivers a perfect ecosystem for users to manage and rely on retention, customer satisfaction, SMB Lending, SMB Underwriting, Payment Processing and Acquiring. PowerForce® integrates with the countries leading payment providers, Over 10,000+ financial institutions, merchants, and ISOs, providing access to the daily remittance receivables of a multitude of SMB finance products and services through it's subsidiary, 1st Merchant Funding, LLC.
1MFs network consists of over 3,000 registered Independent Sales Agents (ISOs), and brokers marketing our products and services to small businesses nationwide. It also holds strategic relationships with over 15 of the nations leading payment providers including First Data.