A wholesale distributor headquartered in Dayton, OH with 9 locations in Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia is seeking an Operations Manager to ensure that our branches operate with excellence on a day-to-day basis, provide the highest quality customer service and exceed branch performance targets. We are seeking a dynamic and motivated individual who is ready to inspire and ready to make a difference.
The Operations Manager’s duties will include:
· Reviewing financials
· Ensuring compliance with safety programs
· Reviewing Performance Agreements
· Assisting with employee evaluations and hiring
· Sales Counter assistance / coverage
· Deploying new initiatives and communicating corporate directives (micro ch. coils)
· Checking conformity with Branch Manager Task List
· Verifying warranty claims are processed
· Ensuring consistency among branches: Procedures, IT, warranty, etc.
· Cash drawer audit and deleted cash sales check
· Confirming inventory accuracy
· Assisting with non-stock, damaged and obsolete inventory control
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow to ensure all deadlines are met, and work under pressure in fast-paced dynamic environment
· Ability to plan, coordinate, and monitor a significant number of function/tasks simultaneously
· Ability to build a rapport with your team
· Management skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, conflict resolution/problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, training skills, and strong leadership skills.
· HVAC knowledge preferred
Pay rate: $50,000-$70,000 base commensurate with experience
Bonus up to $15,000 annually
We offer excellent benefits including:
Corporate profit sharing
Exceptional 401(k) plan
All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen, driving record and background check. A 4-year degree is preferred.