2020 companies

2020 companies Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Operations Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 3, 2015
2020 Companies was a wonderful company to work for. They made sure my school life came first and made sure to work around my school schedule. Made life long friends and career long connections. Love this company!
liked this company
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 2, 2015
Pros: hours
unfortunately, this company layed me off shortly after beginning. not enough products/projects to keep me employed, i assumed. but a great company to work for. my project safelink.
Always Look behind the Steel Curtain
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Spokane,WashingtonJuly 30, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Insecure Management & Vindictive CoWorkers
Your stationed at a Department Store: Walmart,Best Buy,etc...

On the outside, it's appears to be a laid back environment with an abundance of personality. However,over time you'll discover that within your circle of coworkers, there's a tug-of-war for authority and whomever you decide to follow,there's definite repercussions to follow.

Usually the age group is around 19-25 depending the location – more... and the level of team work is nonexistent. Don't display any form of strength or intellect,because that will turn into a childish match of wits and a waste of your time. At the end of the day,IT'S RETAIL LADIES & GENTLEMEN...you want to display higher end corporate skills,then apply for a job in that field. This job is a transitional-job until you find something that will illuminate your core skills and advancement opportunity. – less
Broken Promises
General Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 20, 2015
I have worked very hard to grow within the company and have been let down with broken promises. I feel the company does not take care of their veteran employees.
great pep meetings daily,Friday check distribution rallys.
General Manager (Former Employee), Bronx, NYJune 9, 2015
Pros: yearly trips, trips to sporting events, recognition
Cons: none
General manager sales /operations for Bronx office and Westcheter office.Managed 50 sales reps in 2 offices.Ran 2 sales meetings Monday to Saturday.Recruited,hired,trained and handles all issues with 7 clients from Verizon and 2020.Daily reporting of sales activities and handled all equipment issues.My reps were highly trained daily and very successful.There weren't any hard parts of the job,It was a very enjoyable and self rewarding position to help my reps and myself have a number 1 office.
great place
Sales Associate (Current Employee), NYApril 25, 2015
i work independently which wasn't bad at all. When the store is slow there's time to talk to co workers and have fun while waiting for the next rush of customers,
2020
Field Sales Manager (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 31, 2015
great company to work for has great work life balance has a lot of perks that comes with the job and I will recommend to family and friends
Great company to work for
Field Marketing Manager (Former Employee), FloridaMarch 14, 2015
Pros: great work/life balance
Cons: contractor
I loved my job with 2020, I was laid off with 2 weeks notice. I worked on the Samsung Campaign. My manager was great! Schedule was great. Pay was pretty good, no opportunities for raises. They promised promotions from within, however they laid a bunch of us off and didnt promote anyone. Lay offs not due to performance.
Door to door sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), reseda, caMarch 9, 2015
a typical day consisted of talking to people and trying to get them to switch to AT&T.

i learned how to make sales and close
Field Marketing Manager
Field Marketing Manager (Current Employee), NortheastMarch 9, 2015
Pros: Had some flexibility but now gone
Cons: conference calls, no leadership, pay is low
If you have an ounce of sales or marketing or have worked directly for a manufacturer and not as an agent, run from here. The company is horrible. No PTO, now ATO, No matching K plan, benefits are way to high and absolutely no leadership. They have to constantly jump through hoops to keep the contracts. They promised big things with Samsung and now found out layoffs, demotions and Reps now part – more... time, Stay away from these third party vendor/contractors. No job stability. Also, conference calls everyday sometimes two in one day sometimes. Get use to boredom and NO MOVTIVATION. The job is more service or a glorified retail job. Management uses the stick approach and constantly threatens to put you on probation for things you cant control. Some managers even set your schedule and beware you are constantly GEO/GPS tagged. The job is to basically hand out Samsung Swag to get store employees to support Samsung. There is NO SELLING whatsoever, more service. The client also looks down at you because these third party companies hire anybody off the street. I cant blame the manufacturer. Job does need any skillset. Just show up and punch into a store and sit for an hour. Oh BTW, your salary but have to clock in and out on the phone. – less
Great work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Moreno Valley, CAMarch 4, 2015
A typical day usually consist of morning conference calls and dealing with one customer. i learned that you cant be shy especially in this work environment. my management was great especially my GM. my co workers were great to work with hilarious and knowledgeable. hardest part of this job is probably all the standing and dealing with angry customers.
management is terrible
field marketing manager (Former Employee), north central division...February 27, 2015
Pros: compensation .you make your own schedule
Cons: management management ... management
Too many conference calls and if you miss one or arrive late they threaten write ups all the time. Actually there is too much threatening for write ups for most things.Management does not like employees to be honest. So if you are honest about things you dont like about the job it is frowned upon even if it is a good point. Management micro manages to the point you want pull your hair out. They have – more... people follow you around from an outside company called "auditors" trying to find something wrong to complain about.when hired they say you can make your own schedule but continue to force us to be certain places at different times for too many hours. Have to be on calls on off days as well. To much clickyness with certain team members. Management has favorites they treat differently all the time. They make you feel like nothing you do is good enough. This company is a disappointment, they lead me to believe the job was going to be a lot different but then you work for them you see too many negatives. Since i started this company has been a bad experience. The cons outweigh the pros and its not fun working on the account i worked on. Upper Management is the biggest reason why this is a terrible company to be apart of. So if you like to be micro managed then this job is for you. – less
Great sales organization with strong upside
Sales (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: leveraging the sales team that worked for me
Cons: having all the meetings - several per day
routinely worked 10 to 12 hours per day 6 days a week. I liked training the sales staff but did not like all the required meetings.
Could be better.
Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 23, 2015
2020 is a good company don't get me wrong, but I believe they are more about making money at any cost that they don't look at the impact the major workloads would have on certain departments. For example Sales Operations does not have enough man power to handle the flow and still they will not approve more help. Sales Ops works long hours and even have to work on days that the office is closed to the rest of the employees. Management could be better, they don't seem to have your back when you are trying to implement the original processes for the field. They are more about the motto whatever the field wants when it is too much a work load for one person to handle on top of all the other job requirements.
Good salary
District Manager (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 18, 2015
This company provided good pay and time off when needed. The HR staff were good and the management received was good as well. I would continue to work for this company when more opportunites presented itself.
Filler mid-level job
Field Sales Manager (Samsung Contract) (Former Employee), IdahoDecember 2, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: benefits below average, pay so so, management needs major improvement, too many tony robbin esq. quotes, on every conference call follow by brown nosers sniffing felixes rear.
Ok for a filler job, working the Samsung contract, sneeze wrong and they'll fire you for anything, 3/4 of my training class is gone! Nice flexible schedule for the most part. Way too many conference calls, to much fluff on all calls, less is more for what managers should be found doing on the calls.
Executives - Field Management - Employees = Information GAP
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Fort WorthNovember 9, 2014
Pros: decent pay, motivating and fun work, until......
Cons: no communication, no matching 401 k, employee cares or concerns are overlooked
Exciting fast paced positions when hired. If you like a competitive, always changing job duty and having to chase down your monies owed, then this is the right place for you. Company preaches communication but none of the corporate staff does this. Working long hours, providing an exceptional work ethic, using your own personal vehicles means nothing. President is more concerned about how many professional – more... pictures he can put up on the walls of himself at corporate. VP'S always brag about their 900.000.00 and 500.000.00 years and how well they do, while only being "ornaments" to pump up and motivate field staff to hopefully succeed. Recruiting and AR are broken and employees can only hope that things are paid when they are supposed to be. No matching 401k program. They preach employee first mentality when at the end of the day, directors and above make boatloads of money while the field employees tear up their personal vehicles, Praying to get mileage promised while working 50 to 60 hrs a week and being "on call and available" 24 hrs a day. Days off are what your managers tell you at their discretion. – less
Great opportunity, growing company
National Talent Advisor (Former Employee), Fort WorthSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: great people, flexible
Cons: promotions based off friendship, not ability
I was with the company for a year and a half. I saw them grow from a retail and door to door sales firm, to a busy retail, B2B, brand advocacy firm. They no longer do D2D sales, the majority of the positions are inside sales now. Lots of money can be made, if you work hard. The recruiting team is solid, upper management is great, down to earth people.
Door to Door Sales
Account Manager (Former Employee), Mission Hills, CASeptember 15, 2014
Great outside working environment with challenging sales opportunities.
Dont work for them.
Event Sale Representative (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free schedule
Cons: late pay and horrible communicating with the workers.
I have nothing nice to say about this company. If you are looking to get paid on time or get your reimbursements think twice.
Employees