2020 Companies Employee Reviews

no training
Field Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2017
my manager was a nice person but she did not know anything about how to train people. i should have been assigned to work with someone for a month but after two days of training I was put on my territory when i called asking for help i was told that i was trained for that i said ok stayed for one hour trying to figure the problem i know then this was not the job for me.
Pros
work by yourself
Cons
no real training
Great Company!
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MDNovember 8, 2017
Generous pay compared to minimum wage in my area. Management isn't too bad. My manager was pretty straightforward; it's just a little tough to get in contact with your manager if you have an issue. I was offered a bonus for becoming a team member within a certain timeframe. Team members are awesome. It's almost like you get to work at your favorite stores temporarily to experience what it's like working there before you choose it as a career.
Pros
Compensation, Great colleagues, Bonuses, Flexible schedules, Everything is done online or over the phone
Cons
Lack of communication, delayed checks, geo-tracking, must verify hours worked
Loved my manager but..
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAOctober 20, 2017
I had a great relationship with my manager, however, there was some cronyism in the company that took a position away from me. This resulted in me leaving the company for a better opportunity.
Pros
Good Job, good exp
Cons
Management can be problematic, no advancement
October 27, 2017

Hello, and thank you for reaching out. We are glad you had an overall good experience. If there are concerns about not hiring qualified people, please feel free to reach out so we can address the issue. community.relations@2020companies.com.

This was a great place to work
Brand Ambassador/Promotional Model (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIOctober 6, 2017
You have a lot of independence. The Pay is really nice. You get to learn new things and it fits right in if you have a busy life. You get a device to use for 3 weeks, the management are great and encouraging. You never feel alone and you can always call or text them if you have questions.
Pros
Get to use a new device
Cons
Temporary
Fun working environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2017
Excellent agency to work for! The managers were awesome, any question or problem we may have had they had the answer to it and If not they found a solution. I would definitely recommend this agency!
Don't even bother
Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 27, 2017
At first, I thought that I would really enjoy working for a place like 20/20. The atmosphere seemed really relaxed, and my supervisor was really great. However, there is no real training process in corporate, and it's very "sink-or-swim," depending on which department you work in, there's no flexibility in working remotely, even though each employee is issued their own laptop, and even if someone is able to advance in a new position, there can only be a pay raise increase of no more than 6%.
Pros
Ping pong table
Cons
Lack of advancement, unfair compensation
great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 25, 2017
It is a great job but they to start having more jobs in the florida area. The pay was very great. I never had a customer service job that pays 15.00 a hour.
Pros
everything was good
Cons
temp job need to be longer
October 27, 2017

Thank you! If you have any other feedback, please let us know! community.relations@2020companies.com.

Don't Waste Your Time
Small Business Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAAugust 2, 2017
There is such a high turn-over rate in this company, and it doesn't take long for you to realize why. There is no management support, they don't tell you your schedule for the week until it's Sunday night and their compensation is less than fair. This company mismanages their employees and doesn't have clear leadership or direction. I also had many issues getting paid on time. There always seems to be something lacking with this company.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Poor management, Underpayment, Delayed Paychecks, High Turnover Rate
Flexible and Friendly
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 26, 2017
I really love working for this company! I'm able to make my own schedule and work when I like to. The people I have met have been overall very nice, and the job is pretty straight forward so it's very easy to pick up having little to no experience. All you need is a positive attitude and be willing to work with others!
Pros
Friendly co-workers, good hourly pay, very flexible schedule
Cons
Inconsistency of shifts
October 27, 2017

Thanks for the review! Hope your experience continues to be fruitful.

Bad experience
Door to Door Sales representative (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 12, 2017
My experience with the company wasn't a good one but I don't think the company itself is that bad it just takes a certain type of individual to do sales work and I wasn't that type of person
Pros
people you meet can be great and helpful
Cons
if you arent good at sales you can struggle to make any real money
October 27, 2017

We thank you for writing. Yes, this type of sales can be difficult. We hope we can help you in the future! www.2020companies.com/careers

Want to know more about 2020 Companies?

Ask a question
2020 Companies
Reliant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 8, 2017
The good thing about 2020 Companies is that when yo u don't like a position they could switch, they have a lot of different jobs position in this company.
Work Hard
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJune 30, 2017
It was a fun job but could be very stressful at time. So many requirements that needed to be done but no one trained me properly. It was a rocky start but it was a great learning experience.
Casual atomoshere
Fios Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, MAJune 16, 2017
Good company, good benefits. Alot of hours, always able to work over time. Great people to work with. Casual atmosphere to work in. Good compensation.
Pros
Good locations.
Cons
Half hour breaks.
Great place too work
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 30, 2017
its been an amazing experience so far I am currently working there and honestly its really easy. As long as you know the product you'll be able to do your job really well.
Pros
good pay, flexibility
Not bad, not great
Field Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Gary, INMay 27, 2017
The Samsung Merchandising Manager job is easy as pie, let's get that clear. It's HECTIC AND CRAZY, because you have to hit on average 50 stores a week. The compensation is fine, but it would be better if they paid WEEKLY and no BI WEEKLY. THere is no work life balance, they want you out from 730 until 530 monday through friday.
Pros
Fun atmosphere, satisfying work
Cons
needs weekly pay, murder on your vehicle, no work life balance, needs quicker turnaround on mileage
Nice place to work
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Holiday city montpelier ohioMay 13, 2017
People nice an helpful. Nice place to work. Not hard work. I left because i hurt my shoulder on the job and even though i had doctors note they let me go.
Pros
2 days on. 2 days off. 12 hour days
Great
Samsung Experience lead (Current Employee) –  Bend, ORApril 26, 2017
Awesome place to work! Normal 10- 6 hours. Spend time with customers and co workers teaching and selling. Hourly rate is fair. If you are looking for a good opportunity then this is right for you.
Reps that work for 2020 companies offer customer service and education to customers on utility bills.
NRG electricity and natural gas (Current Employee) –  Cicero, NYApril 15, 2017
While working at NRG for 2020 companies I have gained excellent customer service ad verbal skills. I have also gained a lot of knowledge of local utility companies.
Pros
Salary, commission
Cons
Management, pay structure
Good Company
Energy Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXMarch 16, 2017
They actually pay good money with a steady fun job!
Ended up selling Reliant NRG electricity plans and home security systems inside a WalMart kiosk. Very fun just stand around and pitch people walking by.

Guarantee pay with plans for bonus commissions on every sale.
Pros
Guaranteed Pay, Bonus Commissions
Cons
Not Many
Adaptive and strong work ethics
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 27, 2017
Manage project management team Utilize knowledge of millwork industry to provide a professional level of service. communicate effectively with general contractors and subcontractors and make sure all project are well delivered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2020 Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8