20JEANS is a men's lifestyle brand offering stylish men's basics through a unique online shopping experience (20jeans.com). By teaming up with denim suppliers and manufacturers, we design and create top-notch wardrobe essentials; keeping an eye on maximum quality and value. With a signature collection of premium men’s jeans, 20JEANS has served over 15k customers and is on track for $3MM+ in 2013 revenue.
20Jeans is seeking an experienced Content Manager. The Content Manager is responsible for all marketing and corporate copy and is knowledgeable about men’s fashion, music, and culture. The individual must understand men’s fashion trends, be an effective communicator, and maintain the voice of the brand in all written material.
- Develop the brand’s tone of voice and guide the culture of fashion writing, copywriting, social media, and product copy
- Write bold and engaging copy including but not limited to: blog posts, emails, Q&A, men’s style guides, site product descriptions and updates
- Ensure that all messaging – email, promotions, sales, etc. – is consistent across all platforms
- Must be savvy in men’s fashion—fit, cut, and trends
- Collaborate with internal teams on original copy ideas, best practices, and optimization
- Monitor competitors to ensure that all copy remains unique
- Editing and proofing as needed
Required Education and Experience:
- A BA/BS degree in English, Marketing Communications, Fashion or related field as well as 3-5 years of experience in a similar
- Excellent writing style and ability to craft a brand voice that speaks to our customer
- Must have an editorial sensibility and an excellent command of the written word (spelling, grammar, sentence structure)
- Excellent marketing copy abilities, with a cool vocabulary and penchant for clear and concise communication
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Creative, motivated, and performs well under pressure
Resumes without writing samples will not be considered.
Indeed - 13 months ago
20JEANS (www.20jeans.com) is a fast growing start-up headquartered in Los Angeles. The company is on-track to experience significant...