21st Century Fox Employee Reviews

Fox 61 in the 1990s
Kids Club Host (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNNovember 4, 2017
It has been many years since I worked at FOX 61, but at the time I was there it was, as with most television stations, stressful, fast-paced, and ever changing.
Continuous Change - Not Necessarily for the Better
Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2017
Fox is one of those places that starts off great, pumps you up, and the moment get excited about the possibilities, they are yanked away. The constant change has not been for the best, and there have been massive errors in judgments. Not healthy and not conducive to positive growth.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
Destructive work culture
Lead anchor
Prime Anchor (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEOctober 16, 2017
Typical day involved news gathering, editing and performing.
It was a fast past exciting local newsroom that I helped build from scratch. Great people, wide age range. Different cultures, viewpoints and experiences.
Pros
First to know the news
Cons
working nights
Keep your head down and focus on the task
Facilities Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 12, 2017
It's hard to get comfortable when the workplace has a reputation for being a revolving door for employees. Too many clicks within management which makes it difficult to advance within the company.

Workplace culture needs to change, changing of the guard is a must have to make way for fresh ideas to spearhead this company to the next level.
Pros
We have a in house gym, credit union bank, cafeteria
Cons
Not enough time
My Experience
Package Handler/Sorter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 11, 2017
The company culture is very friendly and open in most of the departments. I would say FOX sports is where you will find the nicest people on the lot. However in my position the most difficult part is dealing with my supervisors.
Great Place to Work
Development Associate - Film (Current Employee) –  Century City, CASeptember 28, 2017
20th Century Fox is a great place. To work in TV and Film development has be challenging and exciting at the same time. No day is like the last and you will always learn new and exciting ways to better yourself as an employee.
Great work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Century City, CASeptember 26, 2017
This was a great work environment filled with nice people and people that were willing to help me learn the business. I truly miss this place. I worked here after school in high school and my typical day was doing clerical office duties.
Fox Sports
Music Coordinator & Administrative Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 22, 2017
The team at Fox Sports and in general 20th Century Fox is an amazing place to work. They really care about their interns and take time to let you live the studio lifestyle and learn in that environment. I would recommend their intern program to anyone.
No fun, strict hours, zero pay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 18, 2017
We were paid a salary that brought us close to minimum wage to perform fairly mundane tasks underneath people who did not want to be at work. Management was strict with hours (5 minutes late was a big deal and lunch was STRICTLY 1 hour with no exceptions) & dress code - no jeans on Fridays even... Office is 99.5% cubicles with zero privacy.
Great Work Environment
Lock Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaukauna, WISeptember 13, 2017
Great place to work! Management communicates effectively. Pay matches work required. Schedules are flexible, and the hours are consistent. Overall, a good company to work for.
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
Great place to work with many benefits. Opportunities to advance and grow and many different outlets to express oneself creatively. Great co-workers and office
Major Studios should be more creative, less corporate
Executive Assistant / Promotions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 31, 2017
I loved working for 20th Century Fox, however it became very corporate after the News Corp takeover and I feel it suffered. So many great memories there, however.
Pros
Creative, celebrity-sightings galore
Cons
Corporate culture
Okay place to work
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Century City, CAAugust 29, 2017
Long hours with not very competitive pay. Slow career growth. HR isn't very good. One cool per is working on the lot. Days are either very slow or very busy.
overal a great career start
National Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 28, 2017
great career start, but better opportunities. the people here are friendly and welcoming. the management is great. the downfall is when a new training program starts and possibility of moving without knowing until 2 weeks prior to your move
Pros
great entry level
Cons
8:30-5:30 hours not enough work for these hours
Transparent culture
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 25, 2017
Transparent culture, great people, clear functions, responsible colleagues, manager are great and a lot to learn from. Would definitely recommend for a young professional.
Great opportunities, great overall vision, energetic workplace
Senior Technical Analyst, Fox Legal Department (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 12, 2017
I worked for Fox for 25 years, and grew tremendously as a technician and manager as well as a human being. It is a challenging culture, some issues, but everywhere you work has such issues. I would recommend Fox if the culture is suitable to your temperament.
Pros
Great benefits, employee activities and opportunities, good salary, training is encouraged
Cons
Long hours at times, not all management personnel are with the company vision, too many micro managers, some short-sightedness on certain business approaches
Not too bad
Post Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chappaqua, NYAugust 3, 2017
It was cool to work on a movie. I lost my job to someone that I helped hire, so that was bad. I guess that's the movie business. Everyone is in it for themselves.
ok
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAAugust 2, 2017
a place to work with people in the city in a big building that is not as big as some other buildings but still pretty big by regular building standards
My Crazy day
Vice President of Post Production (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 31, 2017
My crazy day in Post Production was usually 14 to 17 hours a day. That included watching one complete film at least twice a day or more. And being in the Zanic sound mixing theater, the sound design team would play and stop, play and stop, play and stop the film to add sound and effects here and there. The producer of the film was usually in the theater with us the entire time and he or she would direct the sound team on how they wanted certain effects how they wanted them.
Pros
Great money and a great place to work
Cons
Very long hours and big expectations. If you can't do the job, they will quickly find someone else who can.
Great work environment
Re-recording Mixer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2017
22 years of great opportunities. As a leader of a sound team they gave me the tools to implement great work ethics. Together as a team we have had many return clients.