24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

24-7 Intouch Review
Customer Experience Manager (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CODecember 15, 2017
Going in making sure I was on the phone by 5 am and working my inbox cases until the calls came in and then did both. I've learned to work when the rules and policies changed on a daily basis, management was a joke they spent more time outside smoking than on the floor assisting, oops I forgot they don't take "Sup Calls" (lol). The workplace culture was very diverse and non-discriminatory which was surprising, #liked. The hardest part of the job was if you were doing too good they would change how you work to be more scripted and became robotic and more detractors, very stressful. The most enjoyable part was there was those that did care and made sure if you worked on the holiday you had something to eat.
Pros
the customers, my colleagues
Cons
You are docked for going to the bathroom, very unprofessional & unorganized, no job security you didn't know if you would still have a job when you got there
Ulta (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
I've been a CSR for over 20years. I understand call center environments very well. Always excelled. This is the first time I didn't. The training was too brief and not extensive enough for the LOB I was in, Not nearly enough Y jacking. Its a throw you to the wolves mentality unfortunately.. A "one call resolution" became a 2 and 3 or more call backs by quite a few guests. I even started to see quite a few mistakes other reps were making as I would get a number of guests calling back not being satisfied on previous calls, This LOB requires you to use a number of systems, which is fine with me, but I never once had all of them operational which defeats the objective. And after a number requests to TLs, letting them know. It became an annoying experience, I started calling out absent then just quit. I didnt feel I would get anywhere discussing it with anyone. i think its a good company overall, didnt want this result, would have rather stayed. Maybe improving the training aspect will make a difference in the overall quality service guests receive and better for reps in terms of properly handing calls.
Pros
Work envoronment
Cons
Training
Toxic environment to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 12, 2017
This a very toxic work environment. Management is not supportive. They try to implement policy that is not even writen, for example they tried writing me up for going the restroom for accumulation of 15 min total for the day. Another thing is that they had punch in system that was cutting everyones hours every week. What one trainer would do is close the breakroom without a warning. This trainer would also try to embarass employees when they called out and vilify them.
Pros
Free food sometimes
Cons
Toxic work environment
Fast paced, culture driven work environment.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZDecember 5, 2017
The people I worked with were incredible. They made working in such a fast paced environment fun even when changes were being made around the clock. The changes were awesome, in most cases, and I very easily adapted to the changes made. It was also an incredible experience helping the growth and development be made within the people, as well as the business.
Pros
Peers, job opportunity
Cons
Management, inconsistencies
Run fast, run far.
CSR/CSRII (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLDecember 5, 2017
The atmosphere is billed as relaxed however it is more like being back in high school. This is very much a culture of "who you know" rather than anything else. Your experience can vary greatly depending on which of their clients or "LOB" (Line of Business) you get hired on for. The worst of which is a streaming company who shall remain nameless. They have unattainable standards and burn through agents like it's nothing, and don't bother to try and take care of the ones they have. No matter what you do they will find a way to say you're at fault for getting a "no" on the call. The way they phrase their reviews and metrics it's stacked against you from the start. Of course, there is also the "bait and switch" where they will answer your application for a higher paying department when there isn't really that position available at all and then they offer you a job that starts at $4 less per hour than their ad. They also will not tell you up front that if you get hired in certain LOBs they have "shift bids" where your schedule can change every couple of months, regardless of your availability. All in all, I would not work here unless you are desperate for employment while you seek a better job. Last but not least, you will never, EVER get a raise.
Pros
A/C. Sometimes you get a popsicle.
Cons
The Bed Bugs. Low pay, low morale and toxic environment
Decent Place to work
Call Center Associate (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 30, 2017
The company is a decent place to work; they have benefits and most of the people there are fun, like any job should be. They have a lot of different companies there that hire them for their customer service call centers, and they care about their employees.
Not paid enough
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 30, 2017
At 24-7 intouch they pay as little as they can get away with for a highly stressful job. I worked in the Netflix line of business and the worst part was the customers, they were the dumbest people I have ever spoke to. Also, when there were system problems we were to keep taking calls even if we can't do anything and "help to the best of our abilities" which were nothing. Lastly, the sound level was atrocious and some customers could not hear us with the shotty equipment they provided.
Pros
People who work there are decent.
Cons
Terrible pay, Terrible customers, no holiday pay.
Worst company ever
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 28, 2017
The company does not care about the employees and will not pay for added responsibility. promotions do not come with pay raises just more responsibility, the only perks of the job depend on what campaign you are assigned to. Airbnb gives 100$ in Airbnb credits (Airbnb actually assigns more to 24-7 in touch to give to its employees but management decides who gets what and how much, and not based on performance
I didn't make it through training because of a medical issue but I hope that I am rehireable.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 22, 2017
I made it through one week of training, and took calls for my LOB, I loved it... it is challenging and mentally stimulating and that's what I look for in life, I will recommend this place to any of my friends however I did not make it through training because of a medical issue that I am in the process of handling I will take them my paperwork and hopefully I'm rehireable... I already miss it!!!
Pros
It challenges you mentally.
Cons
I have a serious medical issue and they may not rehire me.
Great culture, great pay, stressful... every thing else.
Hyundai Blue Link Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 16, 2017
All of the people who work here are really nice, however none of the team leaders seem to be able to answer the same question with the same answer. I'll get 5 different answers back to 1 question from 5 different people. And it may be because my LOB is so new, but it still would be nice not to have to worry about assisting a customer wrong.
There is an almost "BuzzFeed" like culture with so many diverse people coming in. A lot of the staff are on the younger side, which honestly makes me feel really understood and able to succeed. Overall good environment. Hard to request off days. Will not provide overtime in certainty LOBs. Cannot miss any days of work including sick days for the first 90 days of employment. Always stressful calls.
Idk, man. Working here has its ups and downs.
Pros
Great culture, helpful leadership, great pay, positive environment (position depending), possibility to advance
Cons
Not willing to work with schedual, dangerous neighborhood, stressful sense of utter responcibility for client satisfaction, unable to have anything at desk (allowed headset for telephones, hard candy, and a spill proof container), no windows inside building, building has been under construction for over 5 months
good place to work your phone skills
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 16, 2017
good place for someone who doesn’t like to move around a lot. you spend 8 hours a day staring a computer screen waiting for calls to come in. some days it is very busy while some days it is not.
Miss this place
Customer Service Representative Tier 1 (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXNovember 14, 2017
They were awesome. But our site shut down unfortunately. They did offer to relocate us but couldn't relocate since they wouldn't pay for the moving expenses. But overall I would work here again
Pros
laid back, fun
Cons
longer lunches
Great place and people
Trainer (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 14, 2017
I loved my time at 24/7 intouch . I thought it was a great company and frankly I wish I was back there ... I loved it all! The Pay was excellent for me, the benefit (when they kick in ) are top rate, especially the vision package. The most enjoyable part to me was the people and the laidback atmosphere ...that was always supercharged with something. I regret not still being there
Pros
great pay and benefits ...good hours
Cons
management and team leads need work on management skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 10, 2017
It was a professional atmosphere , a lot of new people coming and going all of the time. A lot of good companies to work for there at 24/7 In touch...
November 13, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with 24-7 Intouch.

N/a
Transfer Agent (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 6, 2017
I felt that the managers that I worked with , tried to help you meet their goal. How ever for the amount of work that was required for numbers and the quality of work was not practical. It became a number game and not customer service
Pros
Normal call center
Cons
Number game
November 10, 2017

Thanks for your feedback - your comments regarding the work feeling like a "numbers game" will be shared with and reviewed by our management teams.

Training
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 1, 2017
I felt that I did not get enough training. The line of business them self has a set amount of training for the employees. The trainer themselfs do not communicate that well with each other and the students aren't getting the correct information. I was told multiple different things within a week and two days and I wasn't confident enough with the company to continue working with them.
Pros
Two 30 minutes breaks
Cons
Not enough training for a employee that does not know anything about call centers
November 10, 2017

Your feedback regarding the training is concerning. We're sorry to hear that this was your experience! Can you please email Communication@24-7Intouch.com and let us know which campaign this was for so we can look into it further?

Productive environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 22, 2017
Variety of campaigns offered, team morale offered through various luncheons, breakfasts, games etc, Leadership intends to mentor agents staffed throughout campaigns
November 10, 2017

We're glad to hear that you enjoy the events that we offer for our agents! Keep up the great work.

Fun environment but lack of professionalism
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 12, 2017
24-7 Intouch was a fun enviornment to work in. Everybody was there to do the same thing as you which made conversations easy to start, but if you'd rather stick to yourself, that's an option aswell. I never got to meet the "big boss" despite her working on the same floor as the rest of us and there wasn't much help given if you weren't sure about something.
Pros
Fun environment, paid breaks.
Cons
Pay, hours.
November 10, 2017

"What we love about our home is who we share it with" is one of our 10 Things and it sounds like that one resonated with you. Thanks for the feedback!

Great place!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 9, 2017
I have only worked here for a short while but this place is great! They have worked with me and truly care about us! I would recommend them to anyone as they have been amazing to me.
November 10, 2017

Thanks for the amazing feedback! "Happiness is an Attitude" is one of our 10 Things and it sounds like you've got the right attitude!

I loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 9, 2017
It was so hard to leave my job when I had to move. My team really became more like family than coworkers. I will say, your experience with 24/7 depends greatly on which campaign/client you work for.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
No consistent raises
November 10, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! When you move back into an area where we have an office, we look forward to having you back on the team!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9