24-7 INTOUCH

24-7 INTOUCH Employer Reviews

I enjoyed the constant changing challenge of customer issues.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Largo, FLJanuary 9, 2015
A call center is never boring and satisfyingly challenging.
THIS COMPANY HAS PROBLEMS
NEVER AGIN (Former Employee), NEVER AGAINJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: bad just really bad
THIS COMPANY HAS SOOO MANY PROBLEMS, I tried to use this company to get a job in Denver, that they were advertising, and I had a service member VIOLATE, my personal privacy and call me on my cell phone, Which has a call log, and shows him calling me and harassing me and threatening me.

The staff with this company is out of control and has no boundaries, They violate their customers privacy rights. I ended up filing a police report with Thornton PD, and verified with the company down in Aurora that they had a rogue employee acting out PSYCHODICALLY. I wrote a full incident report, and filed a complaint.

I DO NOT recommend using this company to find a job. They are beyond unprofessional and they SUCK!
Customer Care Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, CODecember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no room for advancement
My typical day at work is to monitor the floor assist agents with questions regarding calls, approve sales and take all escalated calls for supervisor.
Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2014
Have nothing bad to say about this company. Having an amazing experience as employee.
Last resort..
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: laid back, decent paychecks sometimes.
Cons: everything
The Tampa site for Netflix is awful. its actually beyond awful. The management does not care about you what so ever. The team leads are perverts who are rarely there to help you. Se**** harassment galore. Its very laid back but se**** comments among other things are inappropriate for any work place. In training they make it sound amazing. As soon as those two weeks of training are over, your on your own. This company will hire you for three months then fire you for no reason. We have seen it happen to several waves already. They make you feel very uncomfortable in every aspect. I would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money (not that the paychecks are ever right) and you can deal with the nastiness of the people. gossip is a huge thing there as well.
So I never write reviews. On anything. But here I am.
Csr (Former Employee), FriscoDecember 4, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: illiterate, uneducated managers, leads.
My experience. I got called up by them did the phone interview. Keep in mind I'm very social, respectable, and talkative. I aced that then I went in spend 4 hours waiting took the typing nf grammar test not soon after the recruiter out a star on the application becaue he thought I was a cool dude. Come in two days later in the AM we take another test, pass it and do the role playing. And I made sure to ask for customer name blah blah. So they send us to the " floor" and we sit in on calls. A short while later I see my interview buddy get taken down the hall. I was so confused. Thy guy had degrees. Was sociable. Aced everything he did not do anything wrong. Then little do I know they are sending me on telling me some random bs. Lmao this place is a joke. I read all the reviews but had to see for myself. So take it from me. Don't waste your time. Unless you go there to tell them how much they suck.
great
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Glendale, CADecember 2, 2014
alot of work very active and fun to work there . nice people and big office
Waste of Time
CST (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 21, 2014
Pros: 1 nice trainer.
Cons: no holiday pay. bathroom breaks must fit into schedule.
I've worked in other call centers. This place trained for 4 days in the classroom then put us on the phones. Team leads coached one day and fired people the next day because they stated agent was resisting coaching and has not perfected technique. All of the strong, intelligent workers fired first and before training is complete. Required that agents work off the clock by logging into multiple systems in their own time so calls can be taken exactly at the beginning of shift. Details of what is expected seem to be a secret until you get fired. Training pay rate is $4.00 less than advertised. Loud floor. Elevators in disrepair and take forever so don't leave your desk for breaks or you'll be late. Parking lot is full starting late morning so you get to park in restaurant parking lots. Bet they love that. Cussing by everyone is acceptable. They tell you not to use your brain for this job. Use your brain and don't apply here.
Don't work here.
Guest Service Specialist (Former Employee), TAMPA, FLNovember 20, 2014
Cons: short breaks, no schedule flexibility, poor manager
Typical day for the ULTA campaign - log in, pray the programs work, take inbound calls.
What I learned - diddly squat.
Management - laughs at you when they're firing you for something out of your control.
Hardest part of the job - dealing with poor management and the IT never really working all the way (at least in the TAMPA office)
Enjoyable - a few of my coworkers are nice.

I also have yet to see my last paycheck, which I was told would be mailed out on 11/17. It's 11/21 and I live 2 zip codes away.
poor management, poor trainers
in training (Current Employee), TampaOctober 29, 2014
Pros: ????
Cons: everything
This place is a joke. I have never seen a place that is so unorganized. They tell you all this stuff in the beginning and after you start everything changed. I have worked for other call centers and to be honest from what I've seen here I could be a manager. They get you in there under false advertisements. It is under netflix but when you get there they tell you they aren't hiring for netflix but they do have openings for walmart. Now come on people look how walmart treats their people do you really expect any difference from this place. Good luck everyone. I wouldn't even rate this as a 1 if I didn't have too.
it's a paycheck ... Hardly
CSR (Current Employee), Clearwater,FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: discount card if you ever get it. casual dress. easy interview
Cons: forced vto. missing money in paychecks. no schedule options
Nice coworkers and relaxed atmosphere to a point. Training is pleasant and the management introduces themselves as understanding and helpful but once training ends you get no guidance and the lies and confusion begins. Team Leads walk around having people not on there team do all the lame work so your numbers aren't good. Paychecks for everyone are missing hours all the time and you are lucky if you ever see a check for those hours. Schedule will be changed while you have left for the day and you will come in and be late the next day and they will blame you! No trust , accountability , respectfulness from these people. It's sad because it could be a great place with the right people in charge that know what they're doing. Gradual pay upgrade did not happen after 30 days that was a lie as well.my advice is take this job as a last resort if you can't find anything better than the above.
Sucks!
will not say. (Current Employee), Clearwater, FloridaOctober 22, 2014
Pros: co workers, entertainment, gossip, freedom to do what you want
Cons: everything.
No benefits, no holiday pay, no respect, no shift differential, no bilingual pay. NOTHING.. Shift changes without notice, and do not honor your availability. Please get it together I will put in notice if they do not honor my availability. I left my job for this because I thought it would be fun, I did not mind pay decrease but this is too much for too little. The managers think everything is a joke or game. They do not take anything serious. I came in to pick up my check and there were a few hours missing, I have yet to bring it to anyone's attention because they terminate if you stand up for your employees rights. My friend was fired yesterday after calling the Dept. Of Labor on the company regarding the Ot they refused to pay her. How do I go about getting them to pay for hours short? I do not want to loose my job but do need my cash earnings.
Relaxing enviorment and great management.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Aurora, COOctober 14, 2014
Pros: very productive
Cons: high priced lunches
I learned how to be more personable with customers and relatable while working for 24-7 Intouch. The management was understanding as well as the co-workers. The hardest thing working for 24-7 Intouch was the noise level on the call center floor, however I enjoyed working with the customers.
Outsource Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COOctober 13, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: no advancement, no health benefits, no holiday pay, low pay
Received inbound phone calls concerning orders placed. Took supervisor calls, issued replacements/refunds when needed.
Productive workplace good enough for a paycheck
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, 2 days off, and money.
Cons: 401k, job security.
Not really to happy with this job. there is no 401k there is nothing. This is like a kid job.
Better have a Psychiatrist on speed dial and a back up plan!
csr (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay, co workers and thats it
Cons: breaks, absenteeism policy, change with no proper training, turn over, messed up checks
Look, this job is fine if you like dealing with people all day and if you enjoy working long tedious hours with short breaks and a small timed lunch. Its a job to gain experience to do something better. Thats it. The thing is, is if you have a family they will literally have to get used to you being tired, unhappy and probably not seen as much. You work all HOLIDAYS with no extra pay. You cannot have family problems or things in life that happen. .they threaten you with termination to do their definition of better. When customers are unruly and screaming and cursing and telling you you are wrong you ned to endure it. They dont take supervisor calls until its a point of no return. Every call must be sent to survey or else. As well as numbers. They say its the behaviors that they look at. Not true. I had one csr 2 ask me if i was taking drugs and maybe I should get a doctor to prescribe me medicine. .....how. about no. Please dont work for this company please. Spare yourselves
Disorganized managers
agent (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: laid back people, good training
Cons: can't schedule you correctly, misinformation
They don't pay attention to the hours you're available to work; you get whatever days they want you to work. I was told this was because another company does their schedules. What? I doubt that seriously. Have never worked for a place that outsources that.

I was also told we'd be paid on a Friday but direct deposit would take two weeks to start. Hmm. Don't recall DD taking that long anywhere else I've worked.

Also my so-called boss was immediately giving me her work to do. Not a good sign at all.

The training was good and the people are nice but it's disorganized and not professional.
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 25, 2014
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions.
Make sure you have a back up plan
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Frisco,txAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free netflix and co workers
Cons: upper management
This job is a complete joke they play favs a lot! They tell you it isn't about your numbers and it's not about the Survey which is how you are graded but that's a lie you can do absolutely everything you suppose to do and still get fired. They change your schedule when ever they please without out warning so beware if you have kids I enjoy the co workers but upper management is a joke they after you when they have too many people employed and look for ways to fire you.
Call Center - people don't call when everything goes right
CSR (Current Employee), AuroraAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, opportunity to interact with and help a wide variety of people.
Cons: short breaks, unpredictable schedules
The reviews I've seen here are not what I've experienced. It is a call center, so the interactions are based on problems or questions... have you ever called to say "good job"? Be prepared to make unhappy people like you, and don't expect that people take ownership of their mistakes.

It is a business... and a competitive one. Your stats are important, but I've experienced management on the floor understands them and knows when your performance exceeds the numbers you put up.

You will find some of the most agreeable coworkers you will ever meet. Stay away from drama because your experience will be lesser for it. The people who instigate it don't last long for good reason.

Do your job, treat customers with respect, and this job is not bad. If you feel the need to tell people how dumb they are/were for making a mistake you never would have made... better go elsewhere.

I love the variety and the people on my campaign... can't speak for the rest of the operation, but I'm satisfied overall.

Breaks do seem awfully short... oh well, I need to quit smoking anyway ;-)

1 2 3 4