24-7 INTOUCH Employee Reviews

good place to start not a place to stay
csr (Current Employee), aurora, coJuly 27, 2015
Cons: No way to move up nosickdays no pay raises
24-7 Intouch is a good place to learn the basics for customer service in a call center. It is not a very professional environment and you can only move up if you have a friend on the inside.
Motivating work place.
Customer Care Representative - Netflix (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 17, 2015
Pros: Laid back, very easy to trouble shoot.
Cons: No 401k, Have to wait till the 90 days to get benefits.
I am very impressed in the less amount of time to teach and get on the production line working with in two weeks. A staying positive environment and very laid back. Very cool people to work with and like minded people.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJuly 9, 2015
A typical day at 24-7 Intouch would consist of taking high-volume calls and emails. The focus was always quality, but we managed to reach goals weekly for quantity. We all worked together as a time, while at the same time self-managing ourselves as individuals. Very supportive managers and co-workers. The hardest part of the job is not being able to always refund someone's money, while you know they need the money for something significant. The entire job was enjoyable for me, I especially loved being non-scripted and being asked to simply be myself!
A company that acts like an emotionally-abusive spouse.
Customer Experience (Former Employee), Aurora, COJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Decent view, if you get to sit by the windows.
Cons: Such a list.
Initially, I was hired to work at Netflix, and after 2 interviews from out of state they told me there was no job, and they had me drive down a third time to interview for a completely different job. The OMs partied with some people, and curiously, those people were selected for promotions time after time. Usually they were woefully under-qualified, but that's cronyism for you.

They forced me to work every holiday for a full year at no extra pay, and when we brought it up, we were told they were "Canadian," as if that excuses this behavior. The pay grade is lower than Comcast, and they enforced petty rules for some people, but not others. If they like you, you can pretty much get paid (And promoted!) to do nothing at a higher pay grade.

In the end, I was fired, despite all of my numbers being consistently one of the better performers. They'll get you on a final warning for nearly anything, then aim to catch you doing it again. They'll claim mercy, but if they decide they dislike you in the next half a year, you're gone, and it's legal (Despite being ridiculous.). It's a slick trick, and absolutely repulsive. They were shady like that.

I'd just really hate to see you, the reader, choose a job with low pay that disrespects you so frequently. When they fired me, I was unbelievably happy to be free. McDonald's treats its employees with more dignity than these guys.
Pretty cool people, Management needs a little work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 7, 2015
The quota is the hardest part of the job you can deliver that you are golden, other than that its a lot of people yelling at you
Not a place for an adult
Customer service Rep (Current Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 6, 2015
Pros: overtime, fun atmosphere
Cons: hours worked
The atmosphere is great. The hours are ridiculous. They ask the individual what shift that they can work but they will schedule you a completely different shift. Every 6 months it is highly likely that your shift will change due to the company doing a shift bid.
Not a great place to work
Cs1 (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2015
Pros: Great training, lots of parking and the dress code is very relaxed
Cons: Poor management, they make you work like robots. No holiday pay and they choose your schedule for you
The first two weeks of training made the Airbnb campaign seem pretty cool, but after Abay it was a war zone. I've worked at many call centers but this was probably the worst experience I've ever had. There are way too many inexperienced leads in positions whom do not have people skills as well as focusing on employee relations rather than numbers. The OMs don't care about the employees either, just further humiliation if things don't go their way. Leads never take Sup calls causing situations of callers to escalate. No one at the Tampa location knows what's going on and if you don't kiss but you'll never go above your own position. For the first two weeks it seems amazing but after hitting the floor it's chaos and high school all over again.
Fun for a week
Netflix (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 26, 2015
They make it seem like such a fun environment and company to work for... which lasts approximately a week. The management tries their hardest to make up for the fact that the company itself couldn't care less about you and can't wait to write up or fire you. The only good thing about the company is the other employees are as miserable as you are so you have people that understand.
Good job if you don't have a family
CSR (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJune 19, 2015
Pros: Pay, coworkers, VTO, casual work attire
Cons: Healthcare, management, HR, parking, short lunch
Training is 2 weeks at $11 and then $13.50 after training. There is no holiday pay at all. The company is based out of Canada. I was a CSR for Netflix. If you've worked in a call center before then you will not be surprised by the ridiculous calls you get. Brightside is that there is no script (other than a survey) and free Netflix account. No vacation time until 6 month mark and health benefits are a joke, essentially same benefits offered on the marketplace. Attendance policy is 2 missed days are allowed per 60 day period. Lunch is only 30 minutes and sometimes there are not enough computers for all the agents and you have to sit and wait. Parking sucks too.
24-7 Intocuh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 16, 2015
Pros: coworkers are very nice and helpful
Cons: management
24-7 Is a very paced environment, that expects a lot from all of their employees. You are expected to provide great customer service at all times.
Great People and fun enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 14, 2015
We answer phones for various third party companies. It is an exciting place to work and have meet a lot of great people. The Tampa location is an up and coming location.
Very laid back work environment with great opportunity to learn.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Work attire was the way you want to dress with the exception of clothing with unnecessary exposure.
Cons: short breaks
Nonstop phone calls from customers in need of help regarding their account information like payment or other personal information. Sending customers in the right direction when Manufacture of device or Internet Service Provider is needed in order resolve problem. Management is wonderful. Lots of one on one time to ensure a full understanding of responsibilities and areas of improvement. Some customers are not very happy and assume Netflix is the only cause of the issue but once explained to the customer the reason for the problem and given the right resolution, most customers are happy for the help. Lots of really nice customers to speak with and quite enjoyable experience making people happy.
hmmm
Floor Supervisor/Customer service Rep (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 17, 2015
Not a bad place to work. Great HR team. They are flexible with hours. But not where you want to be say five years down the road.
Workplace is very busy
Transfer Agent (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 3, 2015
Pros: sometimes free lunches
Cons: the pay is not enough.
24-7 In-touch has different companies all rolled into one. You meet new people everyday.I have learned more regarding call centers and how companies outsource there business.
I don't like doing reviews but this is worth it.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: pay is an improvement over food industry.
Cons: horrible management, no sick days, strict policies on attendance and leaving early, repetitive task, treated like a child
Worked here for a year and I started off being INCREDIBLY excited about it. It's Netflix, pay is a nice step up (as a college kid) from working food industry. The problem is, by the time I realized how awful and twisted this place was it was too late. I had already declined my other job offers and found myself basically stuck here. Unless absolutely necessary for your financial well-being, I would highly recommend to just never go inside these doors. They tell you many pretty things and then when you actually hit the floor and start taking calls it's a nightmare.
Workplace was great, bad job security
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 16, 2015
Management was great,
Learned how to work at a call center for Walmart.com,
Workplace was casual,
Not great job security though, turnout was bad. People were quitting and getting fired all the time.
Bait and Switch
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 7, 2015
Please be very careful when applying to this company. They will fill your head with lies about the position being offered, shifts, the culture and so much more. By the time you realize that everything you were sold was a lie its too late. You're stuck there till you find another job or quit. Management is left to do and say whatever they like with no real consequences. One person is written up while another person is praised for the same exact thing. Its chaos and confusion.
Fun and productive work environment
CSR (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 1, 2015
I answer incoming calls from Walmart.com customers. I explain billing, research problems, error in order, help with refunds, or replacements. I would make outbound calls to stores or carrier to do further research or submit escalation tickets higher up. Quick, positive upbeat tone.
Low Budget place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: flexible hours for a second job
Cons: tense environment to work in
Low pay and bad management, too many young kids in high positions. Coaching sessions are not helpful, just done out of formality reasons. Call flow is a joke because your told there is no script but your just as controlled on a call as a script.Can be a face pace environment with pushy managers on you average handle time.
Want extra stress in your life? Work here.
Netflix customer service rep (Current Employee), aurora, COJanuary 11, 2015
Cons: management, expectations and co-workers.
If you like working with thugs/wannabe thugs, being micro-managed, working with thiefs, low pay, management who does not care about you, an attendance policy that pre-dates WW2 and has outrageous expectations for the pay; you will fit right in.