24-7 INTOUCH

24-7 INTOUCH Employee Reviews

Good job if you don't have a family
CSR (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJune 19, 2015
Pros: Pay, coworkers, VTO, casual work attire
Cons: Healthcare, management, HR, parking, short lunch
Training is 2 weeks at $11 and then $13.50 after training. There is no holiday pay at all. The company is based out of Canada. I was a CSR for Netflix. If you've worked in a call center before then you will not be surprised by the ridiculous calls you get. Brightside is that there is no script (other than a survey) and free Netflix account. No vacation time until 6 month mark and health benefits are a joke, essentially same benefits offered on the marketplace. Attendance policy is 2 missed days are allowed per 60 day period. Lunch is only 30 minutes and sometimes there are not enough computers for all the agents and you have to sit and wait. Parking sucks too.
24-7 Intocuh
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 16, 2015
Pros: coworkers are very nice and helpful
Cons: management
24-7 Is a very paced environment, that expects a lot from all of their employees. You are expected to provide great customer service at all times.
Great People and fun enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLJune 14, 2015
We answer phones for various third party companies. It is an exciting place to work and have meet a lot of great people. The Tampa location is an up and coming location.
Very laid back work environment with great opportunity to learn.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee), Frisco, TXMay 11, 2015
Pros: Work attire was the way you want to dress with the exception of clothing with unnecessary exposure.
Cons: short breaks
Nonstop phone calls from customers in need of help regarding their account information like payment or other personal information. Sending customers in the right direction when Manufacture of device or Internet Service Provider is needed in order resolve problem. Management is wonderful. Lots of one on one time to ensure a full understanding of responsibilities and areas of improvement. Some customers are not very happy and assume Netflix is the only cause of the issue but once explained to the customer the reason for the problem and given the right resolution, most customers are happy for the help. Lots of really nice customers to speak with and quite enjoyable experience making people happy.
hmmm
Floor Supervisor/Customer service Rep (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 17, 2015
Not a bad place to work. Great HR team. They are flexible with hours. But not where you want to be say five years down the road.
Workplace is very busy
Transfer Agent (Current Employee), Aurora, COMarch 3, 2015
Pros: sometimes free lunches
Cons: the pay is not enough.
24-7 In-touch has different companies all rolled into one. You meet new people everyday.I have learned more regarding call centers and how companies outsource there business.
I don't like doing reviews but this is worth it.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXMarch 1, 2015
Pros: pay is an improvement over food industry.
Cons: horrible management, no sick days, strict policies on attendance and leaving early, repetitive task, treated like a child
Worked here for a year and I started off being INCREDIBLY excited about it. It's Netflix, pay is a nice step up (as a college kid) from working food industry. The problem is, by the time I realized how awful and twisted this place was it was too late. I had already declined my other job offers and found myself basically stuck here. Unless absolutely necessary for your financial well-being, I would highly recommend to just never go inside these doors. They tell you many pretty things and then when you actually hit the floor and start taking calls it's a nightmare.
Workplace was great, bad job security
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 16, 2015
Management was great,
Learned how to work at a call center for Walmart.com,
Workplace was casual,
Not great job security though, turnout was bad. People were quitting and getting fired all the time.
Bait and Switch
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 7, 2015
Please be very careful when applying to this company. They will fill your head with lies about the position being offered, shifts, the culture and so much more. By the time you realize that everything you were sold was a lie its too late. You're stuck there till you find another job or quit. Management is left to do and say whatever they like with no real consequences. One person is written up while another person is praised for the same exact thing. Its chaos and confusion.
Fun and productive work environment
CSR (Current Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 1, 2015
I answer incoming calls from Walmart.com customers. I explain billing, research problems, error in order, help with refunds, or replacements. I would make outbound calls to stores or carrier to do further research or submit escalation tickets higher up. Quick, positive upbeat tone.
Low Budget place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: flexible hours for a second job
Cons: tense environment to work in
Low pay and bad management, too many young kids in high positions. Coaching sessions are not helpful, just done out of formality reasons. Call flow is a joke because your told there is no script but your just as controlled on a call as a script.Can be a face pace environment with pushy managers on you average handle time.
Want extra stress in your life? Work here.
Netflix customer service rep (Current Employee), aurora, COJanuary 11, 2015
Cons: management, expectations and co-workers.
If you like working with thugs/wannabe thugs, being micro-managed, working with thiefs, low pay, management who does not care about you, an attendance policy that pre-dates WW2 and has outrageous expectations for the pay; you will fit right in.
I enjoyed the constant changing challenge of customer issues.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Largo, FLJanuary 9, 2015
A call center is never boring and satisfyingly challenging.
THIS COMPANY HAS PROBLEMS
NEVER AGIN (Former Employee), NEVER AGAINJanuary 9, 2015
Cons: bad just really bad
THIS COMPANY HAS SOOO MANY PROBLEMS, I tried to use this company to get a job in Denver, that they were advertising, and I had a service member VIOLATE, my personal privacy and call me on my cell phone, Which has a call log, and shows him calling me and harassing me and threatening me.

The staff with this company is out of control and has no boundaries, They violate their customers privacy rights. I ended up filing a police report with Thornton PD, and verified with the company down in Aurora that they had a rogue employee acting out PSYCHODICALLY. I wrote a full incident report, and filed a complaint.

I DO NOT recommend using this company to find a job. They are beyond unprofessional and they SUCK!
Customer Care Center
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, CODecember 22, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: no room for advancement
My typical day at work is to monitor the floor assist agents with questions regarding calls, approve sales and take all escalated calls for supervisor.
Productive workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 8, 2014
Have nothing bad to say about this company. Having an amazing experience as employee.
Last resort..
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2014
Pros: laid back, decent paychecks sometimes.
Cons: everything
The Tampa site for Netflix is awful. its actually beyond awful. The management does not care about you what so ever. The team leads are perverts who are rarely there to help you. Se**** harassment galore. Its very laid back but se**** comments among other things are inappropriate for any work place. In training they make it sound amazing. As soon as those two weeks of training are over, your on your own. This company will hire you for three months then fire you for no reason. We have seen it happen to several waves already. They make you feel very uncomfortable in every aspect. I would not recommend working here unless you are desperate for money (not that the paychecks are ever right) and you can deal with the nastiness of the people. gossip is a huge thing there as well.
So I never write reviews. On anything. But here I am.
Csr (Former Employee), FriscoDecember 4, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: illiterate, uneducated managers, leads.
My experience. I got called up by them did the phone interview. Keep in mind I'm very social, respectable, and talkative. I aced that then I went in spend 4 hours waiting took the typing nf grammar test not soon after the recruiter out a star on the application becaue he thought I was a cool dude. Come in two days later in the AM we take another test, pass it and do the role playing. And I made sure to ask for customer name blah blah. So they send us to the " floor" and we sit in on calls. A short while later I see my interview buddy get taken down the hall. I was so confused. Thy guy had degrees. Was sociable. Aced everything he did not do anything wrong. Then little do I know they are sending me on telling me some random bs. Lmao this place is a joke. I read all the reviews but had to see for myself. So take it from me. Don't waste your time. Unless you go there to tell them how much they suck.
great
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee), Glendale, CADecember 2, 2014
alot of work very active and fun to work there . nice people and big office
Waste of Time
CST (Former Employee), Aurora, CONovember 21, 2014
Pros: 1 nice trainer.
Cons: no holiday pay. bathroom breaks must fit into schedule.
I've worked in other call centers. This place trained for 4 days in the classroom then put us on the phones. Team leads coached one day and fired people the next day because they stated agent was resisting coaching and has not perfected technique. All of the strong, intelligent workers fired first and before training is complete. Required that agents work off the clock by logging into multiple systems in their own time so calls can be taken exactly at the beginning of shift. Details of what is expected seem to be a secret until you get fired. Training pay rate is $4.00 less than advertised. Loud floor. Elevators in disrepair and take forever so don't leave your desk for breaks or you'll be late. Parking lot is full starting late morning so you get to park in restaurant parking lots. Bet they love that. Cussing by everyone is acceptable. They tell you not to use your brain for this job. Use your brain and don't apply here.

1 2 3 4