24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

Wonderful Place for the Right People.
IT Generalist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2016
This is easily the best company that I have ever worked for. I started at the bottom as a call agent. 3 weeks later, I applied for and got an IT intern position without any formal training or job experience. 2 months later, I was offered the IT generalist position. They gave me an oppurtunity that is virtually impossible to get without formal training or lots of experience. This is a company that believes heavily in promoting from within. 24-7 is growing very fast which means a lot of oppurtunities to build a career or at least gain a lot of skills and experience for a resume'.
The only real drawbacks with this company are that it is a 24-7 365 company which means they are always open. Also, they are almost growing too fast. That is a problem that will be worked out in a reasonable amount time.
If you are looking to start or expand your career or do something different, then this company is more than willing to give you the skills and oppurtunities to have a decent paying, fulfilling career. All they want from you is the desire to be successful.
Pros
Very employee oriented, decent pay and lots of oppurtunity for advancement.
Cons
Always open. No 401k yet.
Extreme favoritism within Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 14, 2017
This is not the place to work if your looking for a fair Company to work for. ALOT of favoritism and politics goes on within. Some employees can take off as often as they want especially management and team leads, etc.. While other employees are held to incredibly high standards. Such as being one minute late clocking in will accrue an "Occurance". The whole thing is a joke. Most of the team leads have NO idea what they are doing and if you have a question (If you can track them down to get an answer) they have to find someone who can answer the question. The Management are unqualified for their positions and are usually chosen based on popularity, NOT ability. If you are liked by these "Untrained, Unskilled " managers, you can pretty much do whatever you want. If not, your lifespan is insecure and most likely short there. The system also crashes every day and the time punches don't work most of the time and your held accountable for their poor system. I was fired because I could not get my lazy team lead to fix my time punch issues and was accused of being late when I wasn't. I DO NOT reccomend this place for any more then a short stay while your looking for a REAL job. They also don't care how sick you are. Illness is no excuse for not getting into work. Except for management of course, who can off for weeks at a time. No paid holidays and the medical is expensive and very poor. No pay raises of any kind for employees, Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Not worth the time invested Also, your ALWAYS shorted on your checks. I never brought home more $700.00 for 2 weeks  more... of work, 80 hours, even though my pay rate was $12.00 per hour.  less
Pros
enjoyed helping people on the phone
Cons
No qualified team leads. Your on your own here. Favoritism, poor management. No paid holidays. High expectations for very little money. Checks are ALWAYS short
Cool company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CoJuly 19, 2016
Fun, vibrant environment and a great place to work. People are friendly and laid back - awesome coworkers.

Company is growing very fast, lots of opportunities for advancement. I think its awesome for those just starting out in their careers, or looking for a change. Many people have been promoted several times within a few years.

Close to public transportation. Lots of places to get food, plus the cafe on the first floor makes it convenient to get food in a hurry.
Pros
People, culture
Explosive Growth, Lots of Opportunity
Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2016
There is a wide variety of jobs, roles, pay scales and stress here. Admittedly, entry level here is a challenge BUT if you work hard and do a good job you will not stay in an entry level position long.

People complain about not having real opportunities for growth and success nowadays but this is a place where you really can grow and the only limit is you. The company has had phenomenal growth and it is only accelerating.

I know people who started as agents who are senior managers in only a few short years.

I have been in several departments and have learned so much about the BPO business. I continue to become more valuable to the company, get more responsibility, and MONEY.

If you are just looking to make a few bucks, this can be a great place to do that. If you are looking to get work experience, same. If you are looking for a CAREER, I highly recommend it but don't think it will be easy. You reap what you sow.
Pros
Incentive programs. Food, parties and team building. Huge growth and opportunity
Cons
Can be stressful, entry level doesn't pay great and customers can be challenging.
Terrible and disrespectful
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay JamaicaSeptember 9, 2016
Montego Bay Jamaica is home to a number of call centers and this is by far the worst one. This company does not stick to their words and treat their staff like slaves. When you go to work in the mornings, people have to line and told where they have to be seated.

The entire environment is an example of a North Korean regime. Oh yes, they fire left, right and center. You go to work not knowing if you are next to be fired.

Operations managers have no manners!

You are placed in a team and yet you do not sit in your team. Jamaican agents are paid $3 a hour to work on the Lift campaign without any incentive.

They are very good at marketing but very bad on practicing what they preach.

I would not want my worst enemy to end up in a place as this call center.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
If your kid is looking for a job, this is the place for them!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 25, 2016
No drug screening, no background check. After training you'll still be lost until you're on the floor. Even then, the rules and regulations change so much you're always going to be doing something wrong.

Benefit's don't kick in till you've been employed for 3 months.

Equipment is shoddy and this cheap company refuses to upgrade anything.

As long as you're on time and meet the production quota, you can keep this job forever!
Pros
"Management" is friendly
They don't really care about you
Inbound Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 2, 2016
The hiring process is a joke you apply for one job but they'll end up giving you another. part-time isn't really part time you are working full-time hours. clocking in and clocking out is a joke and the software always crashes. they want you to come into work early so that way you can get your systems up and running because they know the clocking in process takes a minute. you will not be paid until you're clocked in if the system crashes oh well that's on you. you have limited brakes and if your break time is up and you have to go to the bathroom you can get An Occurrence and or written up or fired. people get written up all the time and if you're a minute late from lunch you can get written up and or yelled at. if your computer freezes up you can get in trouble and management is always watching you.you have to meet certain quotas and get a 90% in all your tasks or you can get written up or let go. this company is a joke
Cons
Limited bathroom time and breaks
24/7 Intouch
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 29, 2016
A very good call center environment and a big outsource center to a variety of clients. The management is fair, the culture is extremely moral and sound. Their is great opportunity for advancement if hard work is continual and at peak performance. As long as you are taking things seriously and get to your seat on time every time, it's very easy going. The hardest thing may just be the initial training and then going into "the field" for the first few times, after that it becomes very simple.

Be sure to know your stuff when it comes to basic internet connections and browsers. Also if you have issues typing, reading, and both at the same time, you should brush up on those skills before applying or you will have a very hard time. Also be sure on your availability because you won't be able to change what you commit to for 90-days initially.
Pros
Plenty of break room, active IT crew, smart management, advancement opportunities
Cons
90 days before schedule change request, hours may be cut for business need at times, very full parking lot often
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Very relaxed work environmment. Was very chill and easy to get along with alot of the other employees. Lots of room for advancement within the company.
Biggest mistake ever
Cuisinart service (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2016
Do yourself a huge favor & don't even bother applying. It's the biggest c#ap show' no lie!! Shouldn't have any stars at all...

I guess if there is no drug screen process or back ground check you can pretty much guess what you will be working with' and management is not any better.
Cons
Environment is terrible' lack of ethics & morals.
Great for seasonal work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2017
Great for seasonal work. Not a bad company. Call center experience is needed for a position here. Not much job advancement or security.
Fast Pace and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 4, 2016
The hardest part of my job was to get the calls under a certain amount of time. My empathy is always over the top which was fine in the beginning till new management wanted it cut in half.
Pros
Lots of freebies and lunches as well as it was all fast paced so the day passed quickly
Cons
I think they should have a better retraining cycle
You can meet some fun people but...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 28, 2016
I was generally disappointed by my experiences working for this company. I was initially contacted by a recruiter regarding a position that paid $15/hr. When I called back for more information they told me the only campaign hiring started at $8 and if I made it 90 days I could get up to $9.

They called again a few days later offering a position at $12. I went in for one of the shortest interview processes of my life then went into three weeks of training at $8/hr. Once training completed, the pay went to $12.

My biggest complaint was with scheduling. I went from working midday, to early morning, then to afternoons, to nights. The evening to night change was given with almost no notice.

My next biggest complaint is around pay and promotions. The campaign I worked on had different levels of support for the phone agents, but there is no increase in pay for doing the extra training and taking on the more difficult cases. Then when the campaign expanded to include other tiers, with higher pay, existing agents were excluded from applying for those positions, the were only offered to new hires and people applying from other campaigns. Multiple promotions were handed out for SDs and TLs based not off of any interview process, or qualifications, but the fact that the person was "good friends" with or dating someone management liked.

The working environment wasn't terrible, but this is a company more concerned with who you know as opposed to what you know.
Pros
Some of my coworkers, some of the customers I worked with, especially internationally
Cons
Favoritism, nepotism, no holiday pay, next to impossible to earn/use PTO, never received campaign benefits
Call center nonsense
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 29, 2017
I was on the Netflix account with them for over a year and the amount of nonsense that they pulled with me was ridiculous. They are so incredibly disorganized, do not take responsibility for their wrong doings, and are over all rude to their employees.
Pros
Cons
rude managers/team leads
comfortable work enviornment
customer service (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 24, 2016
24-7 intouch is a new and upcoming customer service establishment. I very much enjoyed working for 24-7 intouch, however i am interested in finding a career instead of a job.
Pros
good work ethic kind people comfortable work environment
Cons
short lunches, favoritism within management
awful place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  GlendaleOctober 16, 2015
No job security, no benefits, very scripted and you have to say certain phrases all the time. You need to get a 90% just to be satisfactory on a call. No raises. If you want to park in the parking garage they charge you 100.00 a month, otherwise you walk between 2-4 blocks to get to work and 2-4 blocks to get back to your car. People get fired all the time and written up all the time. There's no paper towels in the break room. If you want napkins or paper towels you need to get them from the bathroom. There's no silverware you need to bring your own. Management could care less about everyone. You get an occurrence any time you're not at work or leave early. It doesn't matter what the reason is. No one is happy there and everyone is looking for another job.
Pros
Only work there for a short time. It's a paycheck until you can get another job.
Cons
Everything about this company.
Don't let them know you bleed.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 2, 2016
I was told to basically get over the fact that a family member passed away and continue working, or quit. God forbid you act human while working here.
benefits
Cons
employers
great company
great managers
great schedules
they are open 24-7
they are reliable

I love working here its a great atmosphere
Pros
great hourly pay
Cons
no holiday pay
Fun workplace however many issues with upper management
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 30, 2015
I was assigned a team of approximately 20 agents. The agents provided customer tech support to Netflix customers. My duties included holding agents accountable, payroll, coaching, corrective actions, leading meetings & meeting the required company metrics. I absolutely loved my agents. Upper management however was very "cliquish" and unorganized. The hardest part of the job was to get upper management to treat agent like people and not just "cheeks in seats". The most enjoyable was the ability to simply have a conversation with customers as opposed to scripting. There were many incentives which made the company fun to work with.
Pros
Hangout rooms, no scripting, great incentives
Cons
No raises for agents, unorganized upper management, favoritism
very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Answer inbound phone calls. A typical day at work would be taking care of upset customers in a professional way. I learned to be professional over the phone.
Pros
Working with your schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7