24-7 INTOUCH

24-7 INTOUCH Employer Reviews

Outsource Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COOctober 13, 2014
Pros: it was a job
Cons: no advancement, no health benefits, no holiday pay, low pay
Received inbound phone calls concerning orders placed. Took supervisor calls, issued replacements/refunds when needed.
Productive workplace good enough for a paycheck
Customer service representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: lunch breaks, 2 days off, and money.
Cons: 401k, job security.
Not really to happy with this job. there is no 401k there is nothing. This is like a kid job.
Better have a Psychiatrist on speed dial and a back up plan!
csr (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: pay, co workers and thats it
Cons: breaks, absenteeism policy, change with no proper training, turn over, messed up checks
Look, this job is fine if you like dealing with people all day and if you enjoy working long tedious hours with short breaks and a small timed lunch. Its a job to gain experience to do something better. Thats it. The thing is, is if you have a family they will literally have to get used to you being tired, unhappy and probably not seen as much. You – more... work all HOLIDAYS with no extra pay. You cannot have family problems or things in life that happen. .they threaten you with termination to do their definition of better. When customers are unruly and screaming and cursing and telling you you are wrong you ned to endure it. They dont take supervisor calls until its a point of no return. Every call must be sent to survey or else. As well as numbers. They say its the behaviors that they look at. Not true. I had one csr 2 ask me if i was taking drugs and maybe I should get a doctor to prescribe me medicine. .....how. about no. Please dont work for this company please. Spare yourselves – less
Disorganized managers
agent (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: laid back people, good training
Cons: can't schedule you correctly, misinformation
They don't pay attention to the hours you're available to work; you get whatever days they want you to work. I was told this was because another company does their schedules. What? I doubt that seriously. Have never worked for a place that outsources that.

I was also told we'd be paid on a Friday but direct deposit would take two weeks to start. Hmm. – more... Don't recall DD taking that long anywhere else I've worked.

Also my so-called boss was immediately giving me her work to do. Not a good sign at all.

The training was good and the people are nice but it's disorganized and not professional. – less
n/a
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 25, 2014
Handle customer inquiries, complaints, billing questions and payment extension/service requests. Calm angry callers, repair trust, locate resources for problem resolution and design best-option solutions.
Make sure you have a back up plan
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Frisco,txAugust 7, 2014
Pros: free netflix and co workers
Cons: upper management
This job is a complete joke they play favs a lot! They tell you it isn't about your numbers and it's not about the Survey which is how you are graded but that's a lie you can do absolutely everything you suppose to do and still get fired. They change your schedule when ever they please without out warning so beware if you have kids I enjoy the co workers – more... but upper management is a joke they after you when they have too many people employed and look for ways to fire you. – less
Call Center - people don't call when everything goes right
CSR (Current Employee), AuroraAugust 1, 2014
Pros: great coworkers, opportunity to interact with and help a wide variety of people.
Cons: short breaks, unpredictable schedules
The reviews I've seen here are not what I've experienced. It is a call center, so the interactions are based on problems or questions... have you ever called to say "good job"? Be prepared to make unhappy people like you, and don't expect that people take ownership of their mistakes.

It is a business... and a competitive one. Your stats are important, – more... but I've experienced management on the floor understands them and knows when your performance exceeds the numbers you put up.

You will find some of the most agreeable coworkers you will ever meet. Stay away from drama because your experience will be lesser for it. The people who instigate it don't last long for good reason.

Do your job, treat customers with respect, and this job is not bad. If you feel the need to tell people how dumb they are/were for making a mistake you never would have made... better go elsewhere.

I love the variety and the people on my campaign... can't speak for the rest of the operation, but I'm satisfied overall.

Breaks do seem awfully short... oh well, I need to quit smoking anyway ;-) – less
A joke .
Agent (Former Employee), Frisco,TXJuly 12, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management, environment
Basically , the job is a joke. No receptionist no one is professional but walk around like their important. The pay is ok because I came from making 10.00$ they DO pick favorites and it's just a joke . I would go with a company that's more secure .. Never again.
No job stability
Billing/Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Frisco, TXJuly 10, 2014
Pros: depending on the manager, the team
Cons: everything
NOT a good place to work. Its bad when the trainer tells you in training that the company has a high turn over rate which is true. They don't recognize any employees for performance. They promote and demote as they please and the OM's do not take responsibility for their actions. The Operations Managers play favoriteUnless you are just down to your – more... last dollar and HAVE to work, you would be better at McDonalds. They only have 1 set pay, no bonuses, no pay increase for performance – less
Not a secure job
Technical Support (Current Employee), Aurora, COJuly 3, 2014
Pros: break room, pay, flexible scheduling
Cons: customer satisfaction survey
Working on the Netflix campaign is fairly easy. The majority of the customers are fun to talk with. The supervisors are generally nice people.

The first problem is the administration. The company is incredibly disorganized. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They promise schedules that turn out not to be available. They hire part-time – more... employees for positions that only allow full time.

The other problem is the customer satisfaction survey. I've seen numerous people, including team leads, get fired over that survey. You can do absolutely every single thing you're supposed to, and have a customer say "no" on that survey. If you're unlucky and get a string of customers whose credit card is declined, or are angry that Netflix no longer has 24 for streaming, enjoy getting written up.

The building in Aurora is not well maintained. The parking lot is full of pot holes. Shortly after I started, one of the elevators dropped from the 7th floor. Thankfully no one was in it. About half of the computers work, and about a third of the chairs are broken. They don't care.

This is not a stable job. Take it if you can't find anything else. It's decent pay and it's fairly easy. But you probably want to keep your eyes open for something else. Because it'll be much harder to find something if you wait around to get fired. – less
If you don't want to be treated like a person, work here.
Netflix Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COJune 27, 2014
Pros: some nice co-workers
Cons: miserable work days, unprofessional work environment, zero job security
As I said above, employees are just a set of number that can be dropped off freely as there is an unlimited number of applicants. The workplace environment is extremely unprofessional and you will get conflicting advice from every person in the building. They recently fired a shocking amount of people (including many long-time supervisors) over a span – more... of about two weeks so if you're looking for job security, look elsewhere. The only redeeming quality is that the people I worked with were pretty nice overall, but this completely discludes upper management. – less
Teaches alot about call centers
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COJune 26, 2014
Help you understand how to deascalate issues and provides great call center experience
Different
Interviewee (Former Employee), Frisco, TexasJune 25, 2014
Pros: it's a job
Cons: uncomfortable working environment
Was called for an interview by a man (said he was a recruiter) who could not speak clear English. I thought it to be odd, so I looked the company up to make sure it wasn't a scam. Was asked to interview for the TGIF part of the business. (Netflix was in a bigger room)

Went for an interview, testing (basic typing and grammar on a computer that took – more... about 20 mins), and was told I was over qualified and they didn't think I would be a good fit and would not stay employed long.

The facility did not have a receptionist, you walk in and roam around until you figure out where you are to interview. After you are done with your testing you interview with a manager and a TGIF manager. They asked normal interview questions and seemed to be nice people. The interview took place in the same room as the "call center area" which was as big as someones living room with about 15-20 cubicles jammed in the room. It was warm in the room and the noise level was pretty high. People wore casual clothing and seemed to be doing their jobs.

Overall, the interview process was ok for the environment. The employees seemed friendly. The management were mostly men from what I could tell.

Pay was for training $9 an hour for 6 days and then $11 to start when finished training. They did offer benefits and were very serious about the 90 day attendance requirement. – less
Worst company in the world!
CSR (Former Employee), Aurora, CoMay 8, 2014
Pros: met some really good people
Cons: they suck! hard!
If your looking for a job with no drug testing, background checks, terrible management skills, then this job is for you. People go smoke pot on their lunch breaks and come back smelling like weed. Every ghetto person in Aurora, Co works there.
One of the job requirements is....you must speak ebonics! If you smoke weed, speak ebonics, have a bad background – more... then, this job is for you.
It's true they hire anybody! Then, in training they make it seem so great but the real deal is they dont give a care about you. All they want is a body to take calls of angry customers, which I dont blame.
They are a Canadian based company and as far as I'm concerned they can go back!
No air conditioning on the 6th floor? Are you serious? If your looking for growth this is not thre right company. But training sounds as if they care for you but they don't. – less
n/a
Team Lead (Current Employee), Aurora, COMay 1, 2014
Monitors employee performance, reviews and coaches to ensure accuracy. Ensure competence of employees through training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.Provides feedback, coaching and disciplinary action to employees, or effectively recommends such actions, to help improve employee performance. Displays strong written/oral communication – more... and leadership skills. Collects, compiles, and analyzes data to identify trends from statistical analysis and makes recommendations to management for improving the customer experience and drive efficiency. – less
Decent Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Aurora, COApril 3, 2014
Pros: incentive's
Cons: no pay increase
A lot can be looked into as far as pay increase, yearly reviews, TL responsibilities, TL attendance as well as agents, the PTO (cash out) is not good especially when needed for emergencies.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Aurora, COApril 1, 2014
Pros: free netflix
Cons: not much flexiblity
The atmosphere there was not very flexible for needs of a student
unorganized working environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Aurora, COMarch 24, 2014
n/a.....does not have anything to say about the company, prefer not to respond to this question.
worst job ive ever had
customer care representative (Former Employee), greenwood village coloradoMarch 18, 2014
Pros: some coworkers were awesome
Cons: everything else was terrible
this is an overall, awful place to be employed with. I dont even know where to begin. typical call center environment with upset customers which is to be expected. they have a choice to answer surveys at the end of the call. if the customer says "no" or hangs up before the survey, you get reprimanded or a "manager" will babysit you and listen to your – more... calls for awhile. the managers basically have zero duties. they sit on their cell phones or computers and mess around but if you need them for a call, good luck. they will tell you to lie to the customer or just snap at you for requesting help. the company really only cares about the numbers here. they want your calls short, with a "yes" on survey, and low percentage of hangups. you have to be at work at least 10mins early (unclocked in) to look at your company email and comouter reports. they will short you on your check and not even blink an eye. the worst is the communication between those higher up. when I started, the call would finish and you could manually hang up and manually accept a new call. one day without any email notification they changed this and a call would end and automatically a new call would be answered. things like this were the norm. never expect anyone to help you or at least be decent enough to pay you for your hours worked and actuslly assume the role of a supervisor. this place will hire anyone because the turn over rate is so high so watch out! do not get sucked in!!! – less
...
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 6, 2014
Cons: short breaks, benefits are expensive if you have kids
This company doesn't care about their employees I worked here for almost 2 years. Management is terrible. Unprofessional work environment

1 2 3