24-7 INTOUCH Employee Reviews

They Deserve Zero Stars
CSR, MDU Communications (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ColoradoMarch 5, 2014
Absolutely the worst place I have ever worked in my life. The only good thing they did for me was to be a placeholder on my resume. The people in charge are children running around in business suits. Both years I was supposed to receive a W-2 form from them, they said it would be mailed out by the second week of January. Last year, I did not even receive it, I had to pay a fee through the IRS. This year, I am waiting yet again, for something I'm sure will not arrive. Their rules are either lax or strict, depending on how the team lead or assistant is feeling that morning and have no qualms with selecting favorites and treating the rest of the employees like gum stuck to their shoe. The company I worked for (MDU Communications) was rumored through the snack room to be the lowest of all the companies there. The address for the Aurora location is posted on their website, so prepare yourself for frequent bomb threats. (Yes, that happened twice while I worked there.)
Once they neglected to give me a paycheck and the manager wrote me a check SIX DAYS AFTER MY CHECK WAS DUE via his personal check book. Another time, an employee claimed I asked her to have my paycheck given to her so she could deliver it to me, and they did without my consent!
My last paycheck was supposed to include three Mondays, two Wednesdays and two Fridays (should have been a total of close to 56 hours, or $560 before taxes). They gave me a check for the first week, and deducted six hours, claiming that I had left early the last day of that pay period. They said I should return a couple of days later for the next
  more... check, which would be the second week and the only day of the third week that I worked. I called them every day to ask if the check was ready and every day they said no. I finally went in the next week to find out that they did not believe a check was due to me and I need not return to their office.
This job wasted eight months of my life before I had the good sense to find a job that may not appreciate me, but at least follows the law.
Cons
every square inch of the place
worst job ive ever had
customer care representative (Former Employee) –  greenwood village coloradoMarch 18, 2014
this is an overall, awful place to be employed with. I dont even know where to begin. typical call center environment with upset customers which is to be expected. they have a choice to answer surveys at the end of the call. if the customer says "no" or hangs up before the survey, you get reprimanded or a "manager" will babysit you and listen to your calls for awhile. the managers basically have zero duties. they sit on their cell phones or computers and mess around but if you need them for a call, good luck. they will tell you to lie to the customer or just snap at you for requesting help. the company really only cares about the numbers here. they want your calls short, with a "yes" on survey, and low percentage of hangups. you have to be at work at least 10mins early (unclocked in) to look at your company email and comouter reports. they will short you on your check and not even blink an eye. the worst is the communication between those higher up. when I started, the call would finish and you could manually hang up and manually accept a new call. one day without any email notification they changed this and a call would end and automatically a new call would be answered. things like this were the norm. never expect anyone to help you or at least be decent enough to pay you for your hours worked and actuslly assume the role of a supervisor. this place will hire anyone because the turn over rate is so high so watch out! do not get sucked in!!!
Pros
some coworkers were awesome
Cons
everything else was terrible
A company that acts like an emotionally-abusive spouse.
Customer Experience (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 9, 2015
Initially, I was hired to work at Netflix, and after 2 interviews from out of state they told me there was no job, and they had me drive down a third time to interview for a completely different job. The OMs partied with some people, and curiously, those people were selected for promotions time after time. Usually they were woefully under-qualified, but that's cronyism for you.

They forced me to work every holiday for a full year at no extra pay, and when we brought it up, we were told they were "Canadian," as if that excuses this behavior. The pay grade is lower than Comcast, and they enforced petty rules for some people, but not others. If they like you, you can pretty much get paid (And promoted!) to do nothing at a higher pay grade.

In the end, I was fired, despite all of my numbers being consistently one of the better performers. They'll get you on a final warning for nearly anything, then aim to catch you doing it again. They'll claim mercy, but if they decide they dislike you in the next half a year, you're gone, and it's legal (Despite being ridiculous.). It's a slick trick, and absolutely repulsive. They were shady like that.

I'd just really hate to see you, the reader, choose a job with low pay that disrespects you so frequently. When they fired me, I was unbelievably happy to be free. McDonald's treats its employees with more dignity than these guys.
Pros
Decent view, if you get to sit by the windows.
Cons
Such a list.
DISAPPOINTMENT!!!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 26, 2013
Seriously, I thought this would have been an awesome experience to become employed at a up and coming company such as Netflix; however, I was sadly mistaken! Step one: The first interview you are asked to take a pre-k grammar test which you grade yourself. Then you take a beginners typing test in which you grade as well and bring back the results! After the testing, you go and speak with HR who answer your interview questions with what they feel is the correct answer. You are advised you passed and invited to come back the next day for a sit down with the leads! So we arrive back, asked too sit at a round table because the TEAM LEADS make the hiring decisions! (Never heard this before) They come in, ask us to share our name and something about us! Then, we each do a 30 second kiddie script.. They then ask us to go listen to a few calls and they will tell us who has the job! It seems you are hired by how well you say your name and what you say about yourself. I do know your education or experience in the industry does not matter because they told another candidate and I that we were overqualified! I will say that this is more a job for someone who has just gotten out of high school or someone who is not looking for a career and just need a job! There is no dress code, employees had on hello kitty house shoes, daisy dukes, tank tops and hair wraps. There was a few eating and drinking at the desk!
Pros
easy, easy interview process!
It is what you make you of it.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 9, 2013
I currently work here, and at the end of the day, it is what you make of it. It pays my bills. I used to joke with some co-workers/friends that they should offer mental health services. Dealing with customers all day is very stressful, ESPECIALLY these kinds of customers... You'll get people calling in who basically want you to speenfood them all the information... I kid you not, I hear things like, "..I want to get the free trial.. It says e-mail..should I type in my e-mail?" and "I had a free trial last month, why was I charged this month?" multiple times a day.....

Love the people I work with, managment is a hit or miss. Customer satisfaction surveys sort of play a big role on job stability. The biggest thing that frustrates me is even if I feel I did a good job on every call, if that darn customer answered NO on "Were you satisfied with your Netflix experience" at the end of the call, depending on your standing score you may get a verbal warning. Of course, with every job, there are good days and bad days.

I had a great team lead but like I said managment is a hit or miss.

I had written an earlier review that I actually had deleted off this site because I felt bad, it was a lot more negative. Maybe part of the reason I'm giving a less bad review is because I just got a better paying job and I get to leave this place!!
Pros
pay a little higher than minimum wage, nice coworkers, free netflix account
Cons
everything else
Not a secure job
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 3, 2014
Working on the Netflix campaign is fairly easy. The majority of the customers are fun to talk with. The supervisors are generally nice people.

The first problem is the administration. The company is incredibly disorganized. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. They promise schedules that turn out not to be available. They hire part-time employees for positions that only allow full time.

The other problem is the customer satisfaction survey. I've seen numerous people, including team leads, get fired over that survey. You can do absolutely every single thing you're supposed to, and have a customer say "no" on that survey. If you're unlucky and get a string of customers whose credit card is declined, or are angry that Netflix no longer has 24 for streaming, enjoy getting written up.

The building in Aurora is not well maintained. The parking lot is full of pot holes. Shortly after I started, one of the elevators dropped from the 7th floor. Thankfully no one was in it. About half of the computers work, and about a third of the chairs are broken. They don't care.

This is not a stable job. Take it if you can't find anything else. It's decent pay and it's fairly easy. But you probably want to keep your eyes open for something else. Because it'll be much harder to find something if you wait around to get fired.
Pros
break room, pay, flexible scheduling
Cons
customer satisfaction survey
Different
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TexasJune 25, 2014
Was called for an interview by a man (said he was a recruiter) who could not speak clear English. I thought it to be odd, so I looked the company up to make sure it wasn't a scam. Was asked to interview for the TGIF part of the business. (Netflix was in a bigger room)

Went for an interview, testing (basic typing and grammar on a computer that took about 20 mins), and was told I was over qualified and they didn't think I would be a good fit and would not stay employed long.

The facility did not have a receptionist, you walk in and roam around until you figure out where you are to interview. After you are done with your testing you interview with a manager and a TGIF manager. They asked normal interview questions and seemed to be nice people. The interview took place in the same room as the "call center area" which was as big as someones living room with about 15-20 cubicles jammed in the room. It was warm in the room and the noise level was pretty high. People wore casual clothing and seemed to be doing their jobs.

Overall, the interview process was ok for the environment. The employees seemed friendly. The management were mostly men from what I could tell.

Pay was for training $9 an hour for 6 days and then $11 to start when finished training. They did offer benefits and were very serious about the 90 day attendance requirement.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
uncomfortable working environment
Frustrating
CSR (Current Employee) –  coloradoNovember 8, 2012
The calls themselves are not too bad, in fact I enjoy talking to most of the callers and co-workers are really nice. The frustrating part is your stats are more important than anything. There's a one question survey at the end of the call asking customer if they are satisfied with their netflix service....yeah so you could fix the person's problem have them leave the call happy but still get a no because they're mad at netflix and it reflects on you. After one no they come sit and listen to calls to see what you're doing wrong and then tell you nothing about what you can do better or any real feedback at all. Most days you can get the dsat down to single digits but they rarely see it that way. They say don't let the nos bother you but how can you not when they come and hover over your shoulder. They do the same with call length and how many people you get to survey. If they didn't micromanage so much it would be a lot better of a place to work at, and if they had a more set schedule, it fluctuates so much that I can't do full time since I need specific days off for school and they can't do that for full time. You have to be available for 12 hours a day 7 days a week when full time.
Pros
decent pay, laid back
Cons
micromanaging of everything, poor management
Call Center - people don't call when everything goes right
CSR (Current Employee) –  AuroraAugust 1, 2014
The reviews I've seen here are not what I've experienced. It is a call center, so the interactions are based on problems or questions... have you ever called to say "good job"? Be prepared to make unhappy people like you, and don't expect that people take ownership of their mistakes.

It is a business... and a competitive one. Your stats are important, but I've experienced management on the floor understands them and knows when your performance exceeds the numbers you put up.

You will find some of the most agreeable coworkers you will ever meet. Stay away from drama because your experience will be lesser for it. The people who instigate it don't last long for good reason.

Do your job, treat customers with respect, and this job is not bad. If you feel the need to tell people how dumb they are/were for making a mistake you never would have made... better go elsewhere.

I love the variety and the people on my campaign... can't speak for the rest of the operation, but I'm satisfied overall.

Breaks do seem awfully short... oh well, I need to quit smoking anyway ;-)
Pros
great coworkers, opportunity to interact with and help a wide variety of people.
Cons
short breaks, unpredictable schedules
Better have a Psychiatrist on speed dial and a back up plan!
csr (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TexasSeptember 26, 2014
Look, this job is fine if you like dealing with people all day and if you enjoy working long tedious hours with short breaks and a small timed lunch. Its a job to gain experience to do something better. Thats it. The thing is, is if you have a family they will literally have to get used to you being tired, unhappy and probably not seen as much. You work all HOLIDAYS with no extra pay. You cannot have family problems or things in life that happen. .they threaten you with termination to do their definition of better. When customers are unruly and screaming and cursing and telling you you are wrong you ned to endure it. They dont take supervisor calls until its a point of no return. Every call must be sent to survey or else. As well as numbers. They say its the behaviors that they look at. Not true. I had one csr 2 ask me if i was taking drugs and maybe I should get a doctor to prescribe me medicine. .....how. about no. Please dont work for this company please. Spare yourselves
Pros
pay, co workers and thats it
Cons
breaks, absenteeism policy, change with no proper training, turn over, messed up checks
it's a paycheck ... Hardly
CSR (Current Employee) –  Clearwater,FLOctober 28, 2014
Nice coworkers and relaxed atmosphere to a point. Training is pleasant and the management introduces themselves as understanding and helpful but once training ends you get no guidance and the lies and confusion begins. Team Leads walk around having people not on there team do all the lame work so your numbers aren't good. Paychecks for everyone are missing hours all the time and you are lucky if you ever see a check for those hours. Schedule will be changed while you have left for the day and you will come in and be late the next day and they will blame you! No trust , accountability , respectfulness from these people. It's sad because it could be a great place with the right people in charge that know what they're doing. Gradual pay upgrade did not happen after 30 days that was a lie as well.my advice is take this job as a last resort if you can't find anything better than the above.
Pros
discount card if you ever get it. casual dress. easy interview
Cons
forced vto. missing money in paychecks. no schedule options
Waste of Time
CST (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 21, 2014
I've worked in other call centers. This place trained for 4 days in the classroom then put us on the phones. Team leads coached one day and fired people the next day because they stated agent was resisting coaching and has not perfected technique. All of the strong, intelligent workers fired first and before training is complete. Required that agents work off the clock by logging into multiple systems in their own time so calls can be taken exactly at the beginning of shift. Details of what is expected seem to be a secret until you get fired. Training pay rate is $4.00 less than advertised. Loud floor. Elevators in disrepair and take forever so don't leave your desk for breaks or you'll be late. Parking lot is full starting late morning so you get to park in restaurant parking lots. Bet they love that. Cussing by everyone is acceptable. They tell you not to use your brain for this job. Use your brain and don't apply here.
Pros
1 nice trainer.
Cons
no holiday pay. bathroom breaks must fit into schedule.
So I never write reviews. On anything. But here I am.
Csr (Former Employee) –  FriscoDecember 4, 2014
My experience. I got called up by them did the phone interview. Keep in mind I'm very social, respectable, and talkative. I aced that then I went in spend 4 hours waiting took the typing nf grammar test not soon after the recruiter out a star on the application becaue he thought I was a cool dude. Come in two days later in the AM we take another test, pass it and do the role playing. And I made sure to ask for customer name blah blah. So they send us to the " floor" and we sit in on calls. A short while later I see my interview buddy get taken down the hall. I was so confused. Thy guy had degrees. Was sociable. Aced everything he did not do anything wrong. Then little do I know they are sending me on telling me some random bs. Lmao this place is a joke. I read all the reviews but had to see for myself. So take it from me. Don't waste your time. Unless you go there to tell them how much they suck.
Pros
none.
Cons
illiterate, uneducated managers, leads.
Very laid back work environment with great opportunity to learn.
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXMay 11, 2015
Nonstop phone calls from customers in need of help regarding their account information like payment or other personal information. Sending customers in the right direction when Manufacture of device or Internet Service Provider is needed in order resolve problem. Management is wonderful. Lots of one on one time to ensure a full understanding of responsibilities and areas of improvement. Some customers are not very happy and assume Netflix is the only cause of the issue but once explained to the customer the reason for the problem and given the right resolution, most customers are happy for the help. Lots of really nice customers to speak with and quite enjoyable experience making people happy.
Pros
Work attire was the way you want to dress with the exception of clothing with unnecessary exposure.
Cons
short breaks
Not a great place to work
Cs1 (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 4, 2015
The first two weeks of training made the Airbnb campaign seem pretty cool, but after Abay it was a war zone. I've worked at many call centers but this was probably the worst experience I've ever had. There are way too many inexperienced leads in positions whom do not have people skills as well as focusing on employee relations rather than numbers. The OMs don't care about the employees either, just further humiliation if things don't go their way. Leads never take Sup calls causing situations of callers to escalate. No one at the Tampa location knows what's going on and if you don't kiss but you'll never go above your own position. For the first two weeks it seems amazing but after hitting the floor it's chaos and high school all over again.
Pros
Great training, lots of parking and the dress code is very relaxed
Cons
Poor management, they make you work like robots. No holiday pay and they choose your schedule for you
Sucks!
will not say. (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FloridaOctober 22, 2014
No benefits, no holiday pay, no respect, no shift differential, no bilingual pay. NOTHING.. Shift changes without notice, and do not honor your availability. Please get it together I will put in notice if they do not honor my availability. I left my job for this because I thought it would be fun, I did not mind pay decrease but this is too much for too little. The managers think everything is a joke or game. They do not take anything serious. I came in to pick up my check and there were a few hours missing, I have yet to bring it to anyone's attention because they terminate if you stand up for your employees rights. My friend was fired yesterday after calling the Dept. Of Labor on the company regarding the Ot they refused to pay her. How do I go about getting them to pay for hours short? I do not want to loose my job but do need my cash earnings.
Pros
co workers, entertainment, gossip, freedom to do what you want
Cons
everything.
Sweat shop, short paychecks
CSR (Former Employee) –  Frisco,TXJanuary 16, 2014
Rush, rush, rush to get the work done. When it's done, get not-so-subtle pressure to go home "voluntarily." Good luck getting a full paycheck out of this place. Not to mention that the paycheck is incredibly small, even if you get a full check, by some miracle. Unprofessional atmosphere. Phone systems that don't work consistently (in a call center!) Micromanagement. Lack of appreciation of employees. People who are allowed (if not encouraged) to yell at each other across the call center, making life difficult for anybody who is trying to actually listen to their customers. It is absolutely ridiculous! Short answer: Don't work here unless it's a stop gap job while you look for another job.
Pros
direct deposit, awesome coworkers, work-life balance (time off if you need it)
Cons
micromanagement, very low pay, work shifts that change for no reason, constant threats of firing
Worst company in the world!
CSR (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CoMay 8, 2014
If your looking for a job with no drug testing, background checks, terrible management skills, then this job is for you. People go smoke pot on their lunch breaks and come back smelling like weed. Every ghetto person in Aurora, Co works there.
One of the job requirements is....you must speak ebonics! If you smoke weed, speak ebonics, have a bad background then, this job is for you.
It's true they hire anybody! Then, in training they make it seem so great but the real deal is they dont give a care about you. All they want is a body to take calls of angry customers, which I dont blame.
They are a Canadian based company and as far as I'm concerned they can go back!
No air conditioning on the 6th floor? Are you serious? If your looking for growth this is not thre right company. But training sounds as if they care for you but they don't.
Pros
met some really good people
Cons
they suck! hard!
awful place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  GlendaleOctober 16, 2015
No job security, no benefits, very scripted and you have to say certain phrases all the time. You need to get a 90% just to be satisfactory on a call. No raises. If you want to park in the parking garage they charge you 100.00 a month, otherwise you walk between 2-4 blocks to get to work and 2-4 blocks to get back to your car. People get fired all the time and written up all the time. There's no paper towels in the break room. If you want napkins or paper towels you need to get them from the bathroom. There's no silverware you need to bring your own. Management could care less about everyone. You get an occurrence any time you're not at work or leave early. It doesn't matter what the reason is. No one is happy there and everyone is looking for another job.
Pros
Only work there for a short time. It's a paycheck until you can get another job.
Cons
Everything about this company.
Highly disliked job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, ColoradoFebruary 15, 2013
Must have thick skin to work here, a lot of the customers complained and said rude things (typical call center environment). Management organization very poor, if you needed help it took a while to get someone to you, or received different answers. Highly watched on your ratings of the day, customers are required to answer a survey at the end of the call. If you receive a lot of "No's" you would be reprimanded quite frequently.Consistency of schedules was always off, you never worked the same hours as the week before. Too many employees for the amount of managers. Training makes you excited to work for the company but honestly if I could give zero stars for the overall rating of this company I would.
Pros
free netflix services, able to move up quickly
Cons
poor management structure, work all holidays, evenings, and weekends

2.3