24-7 Intouch Employee Reviews

If your kid is looking for a job, this is the place for them!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 25, 2016
No drug screening, no background check. After training you'll still be lost until you're on the floor. Even then, the rules and regulations change so much you're always going to be doing something wrong.

Benefit's don't kick in till you've been employed for 3 months.

Equipment is shoddy and this cheap company refuses to upgrade anything.

As long as you're on time and meet the production quota, you can keep this job forever!
Pros
"Management" is friendly
Call center nonsense
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 29, 2017
I was on the Netflix account with them for over a year and the amount of nonsense that they pulled with me was ridiculous. They are so incredibly disorganized, do not take responsibility for their wrong doings, and are over all rude to their employees.
Pros
Cons
rude managers/team leads
Terrible and disrespectful
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Montego Bay JamaicaSeptember 9, 2016
Montego Bay Jamaica is home to a number of call centers and this is by far the worst one. This company does not stick to their words and treat their staff like slaves. When you go to work in the mornings, people have to line and told where they have to be seated.

The entire environment is an example of a North Korean regime. Oh yes, they fire left, right and center. You go to work not knowing if you are next to be fired.

Operations managers have no manners!

You are placed in a team and yet you do not sit in your team. Jamaican agents are paid $3 a hour to work on the Lift campaign without any incentive.

They are very good at marketing but very bad on practicing what they preach.

I would not want my worst enemy to end up in a place as this call center.
Pros
nothing
Cons
nothing
Biggest mistake ever
Cuisinart service (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZOctober 17, 2016
Do yourself a huge favor & don't even bother applying. It's the biggest c#ap show' no lie!! Shouldn't have any stars at all...

I guess if there is no drug screen process or back ground check you can pretty much guess what you will be working with' and management is not any better.
Cons
Environment is terrible' lack of ethics & morals.
Fast Pace and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 4, 2016
The hardest part of my job was to get the calls under a certain amount of time. My empathy is always over the top which was fine in the beginning till new management wanted it cut in half.
Pros
Lots of freebies and lunches as well as it was all fast paced so the day passed quickly
Cons
I think they should have a better retraining cycle
Fun Place to work!!!!!
Netflix (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CONovember 1, 2016
Had fun working at 24-7 In-Touch, breaks with free food from time to time with a fools-ball table and if you knew anyone at the Nintendo campaign workers could sneak you in to play Games like Mario Karts and Super Smash Brothers.
Pros
Deli Shop in building. Great Gyro's
Cons
Quick Training (ad a week to training)
Organizational skill where?
Consumer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLAugust 21, 2016
Very low organizational skills. The team leads pick their favorites, and they can't do no wrong even if they are not following company policies. Does not stick to their words. Can not trust, respect or rely on them in my personal experiences. Easy job but high turn over.
Pros
easy
Cons
Not trustworthy nor respectful, and not reliable.
very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Answer inbound phone calls. A typical day at work would be taking care of upset customers in a professional way. I learned to be professional over the phone.
Pros
Working with your schedule
work
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  14001 E Iliff stAugust 9, 2016
Great people, liked the customer service, the managers were on top of things and they were friendly. There was a lot of turnover and didn't really stick close to the people. The Spanish department was really good about answering questions and trying hard to learn what the steps where as they were not in Spanish.
Pros
great people
Cons
no set schedule too much VTO
Cool company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Aurora, CoJuly 19, 2016
Fun, vibrant environment and a great place to work. People are friendly and laid back - awesome coworkers.

Company is growing very fast, lots of opportunities for advancement. I think its awesome for those just starting out in their careers, or looking for a change. Many people have been promoted several times within a few years.

Close to public transportation. Lots of places to get food, plus the cafe on the first floor makes it convenient to get food in a hurry.
Pros
People, culture
great company
great managers
great schedules
they are open 24-7
they are reliable

I love working here its a great atmosphere
Pros
great hourly pay
Cons
no holiday pay
Not a very productive work place.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  OrlandoOctober 20, 2016
I'm looking for a new job because this job isn't a great work place. I would not tell anyone to work here because they are very unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
They dont care about family.
Great for seasonal work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 2, 2017
Great for seasonal work. Not a bad company. Call center experience is needed for a position here. Not much job advancement or security.
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Very relaxed work environmment. Was very chill and easy to get along with alot of the other employees. Lots of room for advancement within the company.
Don't waste your time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 30, 2016
This company will hire just about anyone so if you are uneducated and have no work experience go for it. I would recommend this job to a 18 year old kid and that's about it.
Pros
Cons
everything
Don't let them know you bleed.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 2, 2016
I was told to basically get over the fact that a family member passed away and continue working, or quit. God forbid you act human while working here.
benefits
Cons
employers
Wonderful Place for the Right People.
IT Generalist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 25, 2016
This is easily the best company that I have ever worked for. I started at the bottom as a call agent. 3 weeks later, I applied for and got an IT intern position without any formal training or job experience. 2 months later, I was offered the IT generalist position. They gave me an oppurtunity that is virtually impossible to get without formal training or lots of experience. This is a company that believes heavily in promoting from within. 24-7 is growing very fast which means a lot of oppurtunities to build a career or at least gain a lot of skills and experience for a resume'.
The only real drawbacks with this company are that it is a 24-7 365 company which means they are always open. Also, they are almost growing too fast. That is a problem that will be worked out in a reasonable amount time.
If you are looking to start or expand your career or do something different, then this company is more than willing to give you the skills and oppurtunities to have a decent paying, fulfilling career. All they want from you is the desire to be successful.
Pros
Very employee oriented, decent pay and lots of oppurtunity for advancement.
Cons
Always open. No 401k yet.
Good Starter Job
FL Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLMay 27, 2016
Seems like a pretty relaxed place. Training was awesome the first 2 weeks! MY trainer did an excellent job but got to ABAY and realized some things... ABAY TL is extremely rude. Some TL's talk to people in a condescending way. A very easy job though with great co-workers!
Pros
pay isnt bad
Cons
some TL's can be rude
Relaxed work environment with nice resources
TNS Specialist (Former Employee) –  DenverJuly 25, 2016
Relaxed work environment with available resources. I enjoyed the people I worked with. I always felt a strong sense of community. The management however, could be run a little better.
comfortable work enviornment
customer service (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLMay 24, 2016
24-7 intouch is a new and upcoming customer service establishment. I very much enjoyed working for 24-7 intouch, however i am interested in finding a career instead of a job.
Pros
good work ethic kind people comfortable work environment
Cons
short lunches, favoritism within management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24-7 Intouch. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7