24 Hour Fitness Employee Reviews

Found 1,058 reviews matching the search
sales and kids club
Sales Advisor / kids club attendant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 23, 2017
sales can be stressful especially when a lot of people is just trying to get a free pass and your product is expensive and people may not be driven by seriously driven to get healthy.

Kids club is relaxing if you enjoy kids, you do have to take 24 hours in kids classes
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85051February 22, 2017
I was only there for a short period but I think it was a good place to work. Friendly and helpful coworkers that were willing to help. Good communication and a fun relaxed atmosphere. Good sense of teamwork.
Pros
Flexibility, friendly people and coworkers, relaxed atmosphere and open communication
Cons
pay was low
Good enviornment
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Rosenberg, TXFebruary 20, 2017
I helped grand open the new gym in Rosenberg, Texas and it was a great experience. The management was awesome and so were my co workers. The pay was good.
Every club is different. Read your club's reviews before you apply
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 20, 2017
My club was filthy. Homeless people would sneak in and steal towels or club member's belongings. People would defecate in the showers and not do a thing about it.
Pros
Good money if your club has high traffic
Cons
disgusting, mandatory cleaning
Great
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  24 HR Fitness, Colorado SrpingsFebruary 20, 2017
Awesome, your paycheck depends on where you live and how many hours you work. People in my area cannot afford training nor are they an active population at this gym who desires to get into shape. There is a trainer at my gym who weighs 3x as much as me. She is obese. it is a joke. The gym takes some 70% of your training income that they charge clients. Good luck.
Fun place to work and opportunity to move up quickly.
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2017
One of my first jobs in the fitness industry. I learned so much working here. Great co workers. Great members. Great company. I managed the service department, which really helped me understand customer service.
Pros
Fun. Free membership. Laid back.
Cons
Locker rooms are filthy and hours were very long.
Overnight Service Representative
Service Night Representative (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAFebruary 18, 2017
It was an easy and fun job. Got to interact with a lot of our regular day to day guest. Best part was being able to work overnight. I was basically in charge during the night time.
Pros
Paid Lunch
Tough but skill building
Sales (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 17, 2017
Fun atmosphere to work in. Great team member relationships and guest relationships. If you are willing to put in the work you can make money. Just keep your nose to the grindstone.
loved it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAFebruary 16, 2017
Great place to work and meet new people. I always had a blast. The pay just wasn't enough to live on especially when you don't get 40 hrs.
Gross place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZFebruary 16, 2017
I'm glad this company went out of business. The building was falling apart, they had issues with sanitation, and it was not an enjoyable place to work or go to for service.
advancement.
Service Representative Lead (Current Employee) –  Vista, CAFebruary 16, 2017
its kinda hard to advance in this company as they are strict on hours and you have to give them your liver to basically move up. once you have attained some skills in the company it almost seems impossible to move up sense they keep bringing on external hires instead of promoting within.
Pros
environment, staff, and culture is great
Cons
slow advancement, low hours
Great
Membership Counselor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 15, 2017
One of my most favorite jobs I have ever worked at. The team was very competitive and we all treated one another like family.
Strict job
Kids Club/Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAFebruary 13, 2017
Working here, I realized that they are really strict about everything. Management doenst care much about their staff and it is very easy to stop caring about your job here.
typical day
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 11, 2017
walk around gym and help clients, talk to prospective clients about training and their fitness goals. create workout plans for clients to help them reach their goals
Energizing workplace.
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Southlake, TXFebruary 10, 2017
You have the opportunity to add life to years while adding years to life. The motto of We Are 24; if followed by all, creates a great environment.
Room for Growth
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Moraga, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Great place for someone just starting in the Health and Wellness industry. Room to develop CS, Sales, and other personal skills with plenty of room to grow and develop.
Nice place to work
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAFebruary 8, 2017
Worked there for 2 years. It was awesome. I also enjoyed every moment of this place. I would work here again if the pay was a little higher.
Pros
Free Memberships
Cons
Switch around managers too often
Great for part timers and none career drivers
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 7, 2017
This was a great job to have for my school and job life. I had some great managers to helped me out. I don't have much else to write about then that if you love health then you'll love this place.
Vision of Company
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2017
24 Hour Fitness is a leader in its industry. There is a great work life balance that you have working with this company. There is a bit of uncertainty with the direction sometimes because things change quite frequently. Overall I would rate this company a B to have as an employer.
Sales Rep/ service rep
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  360 Teller Lakewood COFebruary 6, 2017
Amazing opportunity to work at a gym, I love physical Fitness. Taking care of your body is important to me and I love people that want to make a chance in there life.
Pros
Talking to people about the gym.
Cons
Not enough hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24 Hour Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.

70%