24 Seven Employee Reviews

Temp
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 28, 2017
For a temp job the pay was excellent and got the job pretty quickly. Everyone that I have communicated with has been very responsive and nice. Hope they have more openings and I would definitely keep an out for more opportunities.
January 3, 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are very pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent had a positive influence on your professional career. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Competitive Environment
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 7, 2017
They expect you to work long hours and work through lunch. Workplace policies are old school. Need to modernize their way of thinking. You have to be really motivated in this company.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're sorry to hear that your time with 24 Seven Talent has not been a positive. As we continue to grow and improve, we'll be sure to take your recommendations into consideration. We wish you the best in your future endeavors.

You must work for this company
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 19, 2017
Of all the promotional / marketing companies I have worked for I would have to say this is the best one yet!
From beginning to end of the shift the management and staff is friendly and hands on. The workplace is very positive and full of energy. Everyone is excited to be there and do their job.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're so happy to hear that our team has provided you with a dynamic working environment that is the best fit for you. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

NY office is fantastic
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 7, 2017
The New York office is excellent. They found me great jobs consistently. I highly recommend them.
However my luck has not been so good with the L.A. office. I've only gotten one job through them and they keep sending me inquiries for jobs well below my experience and salary level. I've made efforts to come meet with them in person annually to discuss my needs but the same thing keeps happening.
Pros
hourly limits, paid weekly
October 2, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're happy to hear that our New York team was able to help you find positions that were a best fit for you. We'd like to hear more about your current experiences, so that we may look into resolving the situation. Please feel free to send your contact details to customersupport@24seveninc.com, and we'll contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. - 24 Seven Talent

24 seven talent
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 12, 2017
I enjoy working different events for 24 seven talent. I made new friends with other brand ambassadors and learned a lot about different companies. I just didn't like the late notice of job and the fact that they wouldn't email you to let you know that the event is fully booked. I also didn't appreciate how late checks were and how the recruiter unprofessionally handled the problem
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent has provided you with opportunities to grow your professional network and career. We'd also appreciate it if you took the time to share more details about your experience with us. Your feedback is also important to us, as it acts as a starting point for us to improve. Please send your contact details to customersupport@24seveninc.com, and we'll contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you. - 24 Seven Talent

I recommend this company to friends
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2017
I have worked for 24 Seven talent in 3 different states. It was easy getting a hold of a recruiter to let them know where I was and I received jobs that were in my ball park of salary and experience. Be up front with them and they will try their best to find you work that fits your lifestyle.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience interacting with our team. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

Good for a go getter
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 26, 2017
24 Seven is an idea place to work if you have the drive and motivationt to make your own destiny. They give you all the tools you need to succeed you just need to apply them.

Great company
sales/stock associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2017
I have been working at 24seven for five years now and have no complaints. This company is wonderful and the managers are in depth and friendly. You can work as little as you like or advance in to fulltime with great compensation.
Pros
great company
Cons
may not get booked for every opportunity
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're pleased to hear that 24 Seven Talent continues to provide you with a dynamic working environment. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

Flexible and Convenient work
Freelance Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CA. USAMarch 21, 2017
All the recruiters were very friendly and eager to find you work. Great pay, flexibility, and job options. The website has recently change which makes it a little more difficult to search for general jobs in your area.
October 2, 2017

We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your feedback with us! We're also pleased to hear that our team has provided a positive experience during your search for a position that's the best fit for you. As we continue to grow and improve, we'll be sure to take your recommendations into consideration. Thank you for choosing us and good luck on your future endeavors! - 24 Seven Talent

busy retail
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Cabazon, CAMarch 12, 2017
greeted customers and assisted with merchandise sale. arranged and restocked merchandise. the staff and customers made work fun and exciting. we stayed busy so my shift went by quickly.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that 24 Seven Talent was able to pair you with a company and position that best fit your needs. Please remember that we're always here if you need us. Thanks for choosing 24 Seven Talent!

Good pay, but wont last long
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYFebruary 16, 2017
Cant expect much from a temp agency however they do their job and place you in a job pretty quickly. The pay was good and I enjoyed the job, made some connections, but would not expect much out of working with a temp agency.
October 2, 2017

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're happy to hear that 24 Seven Talent was able to help you build your professional network. As we continue to grow and improve, we'll be sure to take your recommendations into consideration. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Brings great networking opportunities
Visual Merchandiser Manager (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Brings great networking opportunities. You only work with premium brands. Like a boutique temp agency. Very professional atmosphere!
Pros
Treated very well and with respect
Cons
not a lot of hours
October 2, 2017

Thank for sharing your experience with us! We're happy to hear that 24 Seven Talent has been able to help you grow in your professional career. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Wasted a lot of time
Full Time Employee (Former Employee) –  MidwestJanuary 22, 2017
This company is terrible at job placement, very high turnover and the recruiters don't communicate regarding opportunities which is very odd and even though you are applying to positions which you have definite qualifications for and experience, you even email the recruiter directly to confirm they've received your resume and interest.. they respond 5% of the time and I also was told the Exec Positions posted aren't "real" they are just examples of "potential jobs"??? What?? So they post FAKE jobs to draw you in?!!!
The company rarely hires anyone.. they interview you and tell you they think you're a great fit and it goes nowhere... total waste of time!!!
Pros
Cons
Read above!!
Waste. Of. Time.
Copywriter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 9, 2017
You will likely never find a job through this company, which seems to have a very high turnover and employ far too many people lacking even a fundamental understanding of recruiting and the ad business.
Pros
None.
Cons
Everything.
Great for freelancing
Freelancer (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYDecember 16, 2016
I've only experienced the free lancing part of this job and I love it. The jobs that come your way are great and help you dip your feet into the real world
Great management Great opportunities Great culture
Brand Ambassador, Security Officer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 14, 2016
Exciting, fast paced work environment, always something new. Great management, fun events, and good compensation with flexibility to work the events you can. Also provide great training for each activation.

Commuting can be difficult and hard to get compensated for yet there is usually a bus leaving from a central location for staff.
Great environment and Team
Talent Acquisition/ Employee Relations Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 13, 2016
24 Seven was a great start back in the creative staffing world. I had a great group of associates to collaborate with creating a "team" of people that aimed high!
Very good enviroment involving family and kids
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 8, 2016
Loved the people and the experence of working with them, very good pay and hrs. They work with your schedule. They had different events and they were okay if you could only work certian days
Pros
Free food, long breaks
Cons
On feet for 12 hrs
24Seven Temp Company #Amazing
Luxury Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NYOctober 9, 2016
The company is truly one of the best temp services companies out there. Aplication processing was fast and easy and my first assignment came before I could question if they would accept.
Pros
Fast assginment roles given
Cons
There truly is none
PRoductive
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 9, 2016
This is a good company that keeps you working as long as your available. I enjoy working with this company and all of its staff. The management is very coordinated.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 24 Seven. Our community is ready to answer.