24 Seven

24 Seven Employee Reviews

24seven is a well grounded company.
Reception (Current Employee), soho newyorkJuly 6, 2015
Pros: excellent team work, uplifting, and accomidating
Cons: pay is low and advancement is limited
24 seven is a well grounded company and continues to grow internally. Unfourtnaly growth within the company is limited.
A great company to work for.
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJune 30, 2015
Professional company who gives me a new opportunity with every assignment, to grow and further expand my skills. An experience that I can utilize to continue learning so that I can master my professional career.
Never replies to calls or emails
Freelance (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 28, 2015
Pros: You may get a travel stipend if they send you to Jersey
Cons: Hard to get a hold of
These people never reply to calls or emails but as soon as your late or absent there blowing your phone up. The same people always get called back for events and it's clearly a popularity contest. Good luck.
Able to work remotely
Copy Editor/Proofreader (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 18, 2015
I enjoyed working with this staffing agency very much. I was able to work offsite for a few of their clients which simplified my life and allowed me to save commuting time and money; BIG plus!
Innovative Platform for Readily Available Temporary, Freelance, and For-Hire Positions
Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2015
I typical day working for 24-Seven Inc. would not be definite. This corporation has multiple areas of work with selections processing based off of ones experience and personal preferences. The management is always professional, reliable, and a pleasure to work with. My co-workers are diverse as the jobs themselves and unique in their own set of skills which 24-Seven is fond of. The hardest part of this job would be choosing which event to work with, there are many possibilities available every week depending on your interest and based by location. I enjoy helping other people and utilizing my customer service skills along with my creative background with the freedom of 24-Seven's possibilities for hire. My favorite jobs were working for charity events, women's events, and retail pop-up stores and events.
Fast Paced and fun
Brand ambassador (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: free lunches and good pay
This is something I do for extra money. Its really exciting cause you get to be involved in all kinds of events.
Great recruiting firm to work with!
Contract/Freelance Employee (Former Employee), San FranciscoMay 8, 2014
Opportunity to work with great recruiters for contract or full time positions.
Productive and Fun
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2014
Great Staff fun people. They teach you a lot.
Very hard to get a job must be smart.
Great company
Product Specialist (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: sporadic work
Working for 24 Seven is a great venture as they actually remember your name and seek to use the same people over and over. It is one of the easiest companies to develop a more long-term relationship with, as so many other companies forget you as quickly as the job is over.
fun place to work
Manager (Former Employee), DORCHESTER, MAOctober 29, 2013
The owner of this company was great to work with and very funny.
The co-workers were great as well, The hardest part of the job was when shift was over you found yourself working past your time without so much as a call from your coworkers, their was no relief because the owner was out of town.
Great Company
Branding Ambassador (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches, great hourly pay, flexible hours
Cons: not stable
My typical day consists of branding and marketing to increase highly potential leads for the sales company. This involved being extraverted and being actively on your toes, speaking with consumers. I learned how to become more confident in front of people, how to handle rejection, and how to analyze my individual quota. I also learned how to set up for events at sports, concerts, or at local community events. My coworkers were very diverse in culture and race, depending on the area of the assignment. However, I can easily adjust to cultures and beliefs. My thoughts of people are always non-judgmental and I take people as they walk in the door. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with a cooperative team that was willing to help each other when needed. Another part I enjoyed was having as we were working an event. The hardest part of the job is handling consistent rejection.
Great Pay but not many events in my state yet
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Louisville, KYJune 6, 2013
Pros: awesome pay
I loved working for 24 Seven, and hope they will have more events in my area SOON! :)
full cycle recruitment agency
Account Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2013
Managed full cycle recruiting efforts in the marketing, interactive and creative space.
Great people and Creative Environment
Business Development (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 2, 2013
Pros: fun coworkers, strong creative culture.
Cons: high pressure. no summer fridays.
The recruitment world is one of the most competitive service industries. Add to that the unpredictability of people and it can be a very high pressure, stressful job. Fortunately, most of the employees, clients and candidates at 24 Seven are wonderful to work with on a daily basis.
It is a very entrepreneurial environment and one must be aggressive to really succeed but if you thrive on working independently while at the same time relying on others to help produce, then it's a great place to work!
My favorite part is working on a consultative basis with my clients and really being a true partner in their employment strategy. I very much dislike working with clients who don't value that we essentially work for free unless they hire one of our candidates. The hardest part of the job is not knowing if we can find the right candidate for a job order...but if you can accept that we only have so much control over that process then it is a lot easier to be happy there.
Overall, I think that 24 Seven is the BEST creative recruiting agency out there. I wouldn't consider for even one second working for other 'competitors' in our space.
24Seven is very good with employee communication and consistently caters well to both us and the clients
Freelance/Accounts Representative (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: slight inconsistencies with staff/employee communications
-They have proven their loyalty to me for almost 3 years now by keeping me up to date with job leads
-They have provided me significant work based on my school availability throughout!
-I will continue to keep them close within my professional endeavors and highly recommend their services to both clients and employees!
Great Agency Productive
Oprah Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 10, 2013
Becasue of the Great OPPORTUNITY of working with Gayle, Oprah and Sally Hansen to put on Resume Looks great!
Great Company to work for!
Talent Acquisition (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 19, 2013
Pros: great work/life balance
Cons: unrealistic placement expectations
This company is fantastic! Unfortunately my role was eliminated company-wide, but I hope to return to the fold if another position opens up in the near future.
Great
Business Development (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 21, 2012
It's a woman owned organization that provides staffing solutions to the creative and advertising industries.

About 24 Seven

As a strategic resource for talent management, 24 Seven helps creatively-driven global brands identify, recruit and secure game – Read more

24 Seven Salaries