24Hr HomeCare

24Hr HomeCare United States Employee Reviews

Good place to get your career started
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee), CAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: open door policy, coffee on fridays, full fridge, group happy hours, you get your birthday off
Cons: long hours, high stress environment, required to work weekends approx 1 time a month.
24Hr HomeCare is a great place to work.
There is a sense of community within the company which is great for anyone that is starting their career in sales or human resources.
There is a streamline for promotion within the company along the Sales and Office Operations side.
Very Flexible Hours
Caregiver (Current Employee), Encino, CADecember 28, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hard to keep a steady schedule
24hr HomeCare is a caring company that works very well with your schedule with many available shifts. Shifts are more available the closer to massive metropolitan areas you get. They reward hard work and have a positive vibe at all times.
Fast Paced Work Environment with Room for Growth
Account Manager (Current Employee), Encino, CaliforniaNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches, room for advancement, excellent training program
Cons: short breaks, long hours
A typical day at 24Hr HomeCare consists of providing the most excellent level of service to both clients and caregivers by providing non-medical services to the elderly or those in need. The internal employees and upper management are friendly and willing to go the extra mile for anyone who calls. At 24Hr HomeCare, I have learned everything from screening, hiring, and managing external employees to selling the elderly or those in need on services, all about managing billing and payroll, and reporting to management. I have also learned to delegate tasks to internal employees, and provide excellent customer service to ensure client satisfaction. In my opinion, the most difficult part of the job is the fact that each employee is expected to manage multiple things at once, grow the business, keep both employees and clients happy,be detail oriented, and get out at a decent hour. The company motto is to "care and compete like a champion today to achieve success tomorrow," and this motto holds true. The most enjoyable part of working at 24Hr HomeCare is the positive and fun workplace that it has to offer.
Travel and flexible hours.
In Home Caregiver (Former Employee), Encino, CAOctober 30, 2014
Typical day consists of assisting people in their home. Management and other staff are helpful. The best part is being able to assist people to remain in their home safely.
caregiver, can choose your own schedule
Caregiver (Former Employee), Encino, CASeptember 24, 2014
Pros: nice patients, polite workers, flexibility
Cons: unstable scheduling, alright pay
get weekly assignments and go to patients house and provide care that the patient needs. we have no coworker at the house but the people that give your sceduling are polite and kind. the job isn't hard but it can be a lot of down time.
You Meet All Kinds Of Characters
Caregiver/LVN (Current Employee), Encino, CAJuly 25, 2014
Provided assistance with clients with variety of health diagnosis. Hardest part of job was letting of a lot of amazing people due to hospice. Definitely helped very memorable and loving people of all ages.
Great Place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee), Encino, CAJune 23, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: pay is to smal
The most enjoyable part of the job would be the patients i helped
Great place to learn
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 23, 2014
Good place to start a career. Learn a lot about all aspects of business. Very enterprise rent a car-like
VERY SUPPORTIVE AGENCY
LIVE IN CAREGIVER (Current Employee), Culver City, CAMarch 1, 2014
I WORK IN A PATIENT'S HOUSE BUT THEY RESPOND QUICKLY IF PROBLEM ARISES
Caregiver
Caregiver (Current Employee), CaliforniaNovember 14, 2013
Work with patient at their home and assist with daily living.
Very great experience
Caregiver (Current Employee), Encino, CAMarch 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches, meeting new people, flexible schedule
Cons: pay
24Hr HomeCare has been my favorite job I have had. I love the patient interaction I get and above all, I enjoy gaining new experiences with the different types of patients. I know it is preparing me well for my future career as an RN. A typical day at work is not typical. With every patient I can expect something different because each individual case differs greatly. I have learned from assisting in colostomy care, transferring patients, and providing personal care to preparing meal, playing games, and learning how to attentively listen to patients while they cry. The management team in the office are great people who genuinely care for people in need. The hardest part of the job is seeing how troubled these clients are, while the most enjoyable part is knowing that I am making a difference in their lives.

About 24Hr HomeCare

24Hr HomeCare is a leading provider of in-home care services. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring you receive the highest – Read more