- Organize and assist with all deal acquisition duties such as due diligence, business plans, contracts, 3rd party contracts, file review, loan analysis, real estate underwriting, etc.
- Coordinating transfer of new assets to firm’s preferred servicer including data integrity check, documentation review, reviewing taxes, insurance, foreclosure/bankruptcy attorney transfer, etc.
- Conduct loan analysis, create workout plans, and manage portfolios
- Research borrower and guarantor backgrounds
- Negotiate with borrowers in person, by telephone, and/or written communication
- 3-5 years of loan workout experience
- Commercial Real Estate acquisition and asset management experience
- Extensive knowledge of fundamental real estate cash flow and valuation analysis across property types
- Ability to review and analyze loan files and 3rd party reports
- Strong financial modeling skills for properties, portfolios, and fund structures
- Outstanding initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
Commensurate with background and experience