Are you a hard-working, self-starter with a near mind boggling skill for organization? Is writing focused, brand relevant copy one of your many passions? Are you creative and results driven, always looking for an opportunity to push the envelope and achieve the ultimate project outcomes? Do you Love (with a capital "L") pop culture? If the answer is an emphatic "YES!" to all of the above, read on.
We at 2Bhip.com are leading merchandisers of licensed t-shirts and accessories online. Our customers rely on us to provide them the latest, hottest and most unique products from the top comic books, movies, cartoons, music, and television. With nearly a decade of success, our business is growing and we are looking to expand the team with a tenacious, brilliant, energetic individual who will assume the Marketing Coordinator position.
The Marketing Coordinator will advance the marketing department through project management, copywriting and administrative tasks. He/She will be responsible for tracking department deliverables and aiding workflow; developing marketing creatives, marketing coordination and writing copy for various company assets. The ideal candidate will bring drive, vision and enthusiasm to the team. This is fast paced, multi-layered role that will require an airtight multi-tasking quality.
Position Duties Include (but are not limited to)
- Maintaining production schedule ensuring all work is accounted for and deadlines met
- Create compelling and engaging copy for company marketing materials
- Coordinate with other departments as necessary
- Manage and grow online communities across social media channels
- Execute website marketing imagery and messaging
- Research product and pricing competitiveness for repricing strategies
- Research promotional opportunities to grow consumers sales
- Manage marketplace accounts
- Provide marketing managers with regular comprehensive and actionable data analysis
Requirements for eligibility
- 1 year experience managing marketing projects
- Strong written and verbal skills are an absolute must
- Can excel in a team setting and when self-directed
- Generate desired results, on time and with minimal supervision
- An attention to detail is essential
- Must be a proactive problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communicative skills
- Must thrive in fast paced environment and be flexible
- Email marketing, search marketing and/or SEO experience
- Positive attitude
- HTML, CSS and Adobe Photoshop experience highly desirable, not required
- Basic proficiency with microsoft office
Reply with the subject line “Marketing Coordinator Candidate”. Include your resume and salary requirements. Accompany this with a thoughtful cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal fit.
This is a fulltime, M-F position. Will not entertain freelance.