This is a Full-Time Position, however, Part-time candidates will be considered. If you are looking for a part time position, we are looking for 5 days a week and at least 4 - 6 hours a day.
In your application email, along with your resume, please specify in the email body (1) the university where you obtained your Bachelors or Masters degree, (2) Your Major of Studies (3) and any other specific experiences and skills that you deem relavant to the job.
At least a bachelors (B.S./B.A.) degree from an accredited 4-year college/university is required.
This position offers potential for growth with the company. We are looking for a long term candidate who will like to stay and grow with the company.
New college graduates are welcome. We are just looking for a smart, enthusiastic, mature and energetic person.
You will be responsible for managing customer service, answer daily emails, phone calls, planning marketing campaigns, and help with other operational and managerial tasks. However, the position does offer a potential to grow into more managerial position.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a well established and growing international e-commerce company (import, export, retail and wholesale) looking for a highly motivated professional to administer office activities, manage company websites, and provide customer support.
This position is located in the beautiful UTC area of San Diego (close to UCSD and UTC Mall) at the following address:
4225 Executive Square
La Jolla CA 92037
Training and mentoring will be provided. However, we are looking for a proactive and reliable candidate to take initiatives in managing business and customer needs.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), organization and management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have at least a bachelors (B.S./B.A.) degree from an accredited 4-year college/university.
- Tech savvy: working knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word.
- Must be able to work and manage things independently without supervision.
- Knowledge of some graphic design programs such as Adobe Suite etc.
- Experience or knowledge of e-commerce and sales.
Please email with resume.
COMPETITIVE SALARY based on qualifications and experience.