2Wire Employee Reviews

Worst Job Ever
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 27, 2013
Managerment terrible and terrifying. Harassment on a daily basis. Drug use and sales at work. Idiots by the handful. Something like 90% employee turnover per year.
Great company lots of opportunity
Level I/II Network Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 18, 2013
2Wire has great products and great management working on bringing those products into more homes. The call center can be fast paced and very demanding. There is a lot of room for advancement and because of that the environment is very competitive. This company goes above and beyond its duties and sometimes because of that has a hard time keeping on top of everything financially.
Pros
rome for advancement, great management
Cons
very competitive, history of mass layoffs
Technical support
Internet Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 3, 2012
I was an internet technical support representative for two different companies. The first company was for AT&T and the other company was Bell Canada. I was very challenging most of the time trying to fix internet issues over the phone. I was interesting when I got switched to Bell Canada because of the fact that the service I was troubleshooting was in Canada. The culture there is very interesting and I was only speaking with two different provinces of Canada Ontario and Quebec. Most of the people in Quebec spoke french so it was very hard to understand them sometimes. The hardest part of that job was telling the person on the phone that the issue that they were having could not be resolved over the phone a technician had to come to their house to fix the issue. I enjoyed hearing the sighs of relief after issues were resolved from the customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2Wire. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8