Seeking enthusiast individual to provide assistance in all stages of niche-magazine publication as well as promotional materials. Must have good organizational skills and be able to multi-task. Magazine focused on agricultural machinery therefore a farm background would be a bonus but not required.
Duties to include:
- Acting as a support staff directly with the editor
- Scheduling writers and stories to assure a good balance of material in each issue
- Timely delivery of materials to design team
- Development of an archive of articles for research purposes
- Updating user-friendly website with each publication
- Updating social media site
- Oversee magazine production in absence of editor
- Assist in the development of digital magazine as well as an eNewsletter
- Must have experience with Office Suite, Adobe Suite and FileMaker Pro
We are a small, family-like organization that prides ourselves in professionalism while working in a laid-back environment. Our readers enjoy what we do and so do we!
3-Point Ink, LLC is a publishing company based in Greenville, Illinois. The staff specializes in agricultural publications. Their work and...