Los Angeles Account Executive
3-WAY is the leading logistics service provider specializing in project and heavy lift support for both domestic and international transportation. Our focus markets include high tech industries, semi-conductor, solar, aerospace, medical, telecommunication, and tradeshow industries. We are the experts in transportation and warehouse solutions for high value products and commodities that require special handling.
3-WAY is seeking an Account Executive to join our team in Corona, CA. You will be responsible for the development and signing of profitable new business, maintaining and growing current accounts in the Los Angeles area and generation, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing proposal preparation, presentation(s), and customer service follow-up after the sale.
Key Competencies include:
- Demonstrate the ability to successfully build relationships and influence key decision makers.
- Manage customer relationships through creative problem solving.
- Effective internal influencing of operations and support staff.
- Aggressive hunter sales mentality.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Polished electronic presentation skills.
- Previous experience in FTL is preferred. Knowledge of Los Angeles market is preferred.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of industry related experience, preferably in expedited transportation or logistics. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
- DMV Printout required at time of application.
- Knowledge of Contact Management Program (i.e. ACT, etc.)
- Warehouse Storage Sales Experience
- FTL Experience
- Developed and Executed Business Plan Strategies
- Completed Sales Training Courses
3-WAY benefits include: Health care (medical, dental, LTD), laptop, cell phone, paid time-off, vacation, competitive wages and excellent bonus potential.