SourceOne Transportation is one of the nation's fastest growing freight brokerage firms. Headquartered in Dallas, TX, we work with thousands of companies nationwide to facilitate their truckload freight movements. While our company doesn’t own any trucks, our sales professionals arrange for authorized motor carriers to transport the goods of our clients.
SourceOne Transportation is based on values of ethics, integrity, and quality customer service and we take pride in adhering to these same principles today. Visit sourceonetrans.com to read more about our company and also please take a look at us on Facebook.
Sales Account Executive
SourceOne Transportation is seeking an Account Executive to join our team in Dallas, TX. You will be responsible for the development and signing of profitable new business, maintaining and growing current, prospect qualification, analysis, pricing proposal preparations, and customer service follow-up after the sale.
The ideal candidate is a confident highly motivated individual looking for a great sales opportunity with growth potential. We are seeking energetic and entrepreneurial sales reps to market a wide variety of commodities to various markets.
- Develop and maintain FTL business throughout North America
- Prospect for leads to build a pipeline, including heavy cold-calling
- Manage accounts to retain existing relationships and grow share of business
- Succeed at heavy price and service negotiation with customers
- Use both traditional and electronic communication tools to make contact with prospective, current and former customers
- Identify business opportunities for company services
- Create quotations and sales proposals for company services
- Independently generate new sales revenue for your team
- Collaborate with your team on pricing decisions, supplier selection and timing
- Translate business opportunities into incremental revenues through strong selling
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Maintain and update accurate information in the company's operating systems
- Understand and support the goals, policies and procedures of SourceOne Transportation
- Driven by the opportunity to make money and the thrill of the win
- Interested in building a career with a growth-oriented company
- Motivated by a sense of urgency, a will to win, and a talent for negotiating
- Able to build client relationships quickly, in order to establish and maintain a profitable book of business
- Has the mentality of a team player, and the desire to learn
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Business-minded, with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- One to five years of experience with freight solution sales, marketing or customer service preferred
- One to five years of experience with 3PL transportation or inside brokerage sales preferred
- Direct sales experience preferred
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment preferred
- Ideal candidates will possess a bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of industry related experience, preferably in expedited transportation or logistics. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is required.
SourceOne Transportation benefits include:
Health care (medical, dental, LTD) paid time-off, vacation, competitive wages and excellent bonus potential.