3 Employer Reviews

fast paced work environment
Infantryman (Former Employee), Milford, NHDecember 18, 2013
Pros: fast
Cons: hard work
Fast paced work environment, great leadership, learned discipline in high stress environments. Learned great leadership skills
Marines
United States Marine (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCOctober 16, 2013
During the life as a motor transportation, I also carried my job as artilery, military police and infantry.
Satisfied
Accountant (Former Employee), Riyadh, S01September 27, 2013
The work stat on 8:00 AM till 1:30 PM and second play from 4:00 PM till 8:30 PM.
Most of my duties focus on audit daily sales branches and bank transactions.
End of closing each period , I was preparing income statement , reports and bank reconciliation .
Above duties are enjoyable for me.
Rewarding and Fun Work Environment
Owner/Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 16, 2013
3:12 is a great place to work due to the opportunity to help people who want to change their lives. This company is determined to give people the means to improving their lifestyles in a healthy and sustainable way.
would love to work for a bank
IT specialist (Former Employee), Wouldnt mind to work anywhere in the worldAugust 28, 2013
Pros: would love it if the company could provide us with free lunch
Cons: good health care, recreational brakes
A typical day at work would be one were I would tackle all my tasks.
What I learned? New skills.
I would want to have a very understanding management team.
Would want to have co-workers of my age group and with a sense of humor and hard working.
The hardest part of the job would be if my supervisors are not helpful.
The most enjoyable part of the job – more... would be working in a very comfortable environment and get getting credit of a job well done. – less
I had learned my experiences
Administrative Contract (Former Employee), Riyadh, S01August 26, 2013
TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS HARD BUT VERY GOOD
i had learned my experiences
management was good
our co- workers was cooperator
all job was good and interesting but hard
Inventory Control Clerk
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2013
Pros: good pay day off
Cons: few benefit and bad promotion
It's hard work with real few benefit no promotion and nothing appreciation
Good place to teach
Adjunct Faculty Lecturer (Former Employee), Storrs ConnecticutJune 29, 2013
In my teaching I use amazing ideas every day. Therefore, my role as an educator is to help the students to discover and explore the treasures of the language. Over the past years, I have found that music, movies and games help make the learning process more enjoyable and constructive for both the students and teacher.
Repetition also plays an important – more... role in teaching the Arabic language. Much like other activities like music or sports, students must practice Arabic in order to excel. This is achieved in the classroom through listening and oral exercises, as well as at outside the classroom through further listening and writing exercises. I stress the importance of homework, since it gives students the chance to practice their skills, as well as prepare questions before coming into class. Not only will this enable me to teach each class more effectively, but the students are better equipped to deal with more complex subject matter.
From the very beginning of the class, important conversational phrases are learned and practiced with classmates. By building on these phrases with new vocabulary and grammatical rules, students learn quicker and retain more information while working towards a higher proficiency level in the language.
I also like to teach new vocabulary through cultural examples, so the students are learning both about the language and about the people who use it. By bringing in authentic Arabic food or listening to popular Arabic music, I am able to reach the students on a deeper level while expounding their vocabulary and grasp on the Arabic language.
I am very dedicated, enjoy teaching, always work hard to find suitable materials and make the learning process an enjoyable experience. Teachers and students share the responsibility of creating a dynamic classroom environment. – less
Is a Great company to work for.
Technician (Former Employee), PRJune 20, 2013
Pros: free parking, and cafeteria available 3 shifts.
Cons: rotaring shifts
The company is a very successful company, a very enjoyable palace to work, very busy, very multi-task, a growing company, respect and care for the well been of there employee. Good benefits.
Fun Place to work at..
Carwash Chemical Distributor (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILApril 18, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Make up my own hours, Sell Carwash Chemicals throughout Chicago Land area, Build Business Relationships, Run Chemical Tests
Excellent
LEAD DRIVER (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 24, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: varied schedule
My job consisted of relieving the transportation crew on their days off wich every week would be rotated. Ex: Monday I would go in and do early morning dispatching. Tuesday I would do 2nd routes delivery rounting. Wednesday I would do backhaul dispatching. Thursday I would coordinate purchase & pickup of all shorted items for sameday customer orders. – more... Fridays I would do driver check-in, including processing and imputing returns in to computer system. – less
great platoon of professionals
Scout Sniper Team Leader (Current Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAMarch 21, 2013
learned management skills as well as leadership skills. hard working environment. he most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the platoon grow.
Fun workplace and great learning atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Westport, CTFebruary 11, 2013
I would go to work as a camp counselor, but it was not a typical camp. The kids were very young, they were between the ages of 3-5. They were allowed to play outside on the playground every day. This job required changing their diapers and paying close attention to the kids.
I learned that working with children this young was not easy. But it was very – more... enjoyable. Watching these children interact with each other was a great learning experience.
My boss was very laid-back but at the same time very attentive. She allowed me to interact with the children so that I could learn from the experience.
My co-workers were very welcoming. Most of them work at this school full-time but they accepted me as a camp counselor and really helped me learn more.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the kids happy. Some of them could not express to us what they wanted yet, so it was necessary to be very patient with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was becoming a part of these children's lives. They began to look forward to coming to camp and playing with us daily. – less
Liked the hours up to 50!
Interim Loan Processor 3 (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great downtown location and free parking.
Cons: too many loans and way to much ot!!!! didn't have a life outside of work due to the hours.
I liked my position and duties...however...did not like the OT that was needed to maintain over a 140 loans...The position itself was good but the HIGH VOLUME that you were expected to maintain was ridiculous.
What I learned
Service Desk Rep/SCA General Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: rude guest
To access the computer in different ways. Filing, Faxing paperworks. The rules and guidelines of the work area.
PTML
Assistant Manager IT (Planning & Security) (Current Employee), IslamabadJune 16, 2012
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited (PTCL) that started its operations in January 2001 under the brand name ‘Ufone’. As a result of PTCL’s privatization, Ufone became a part of the Emirates Telecommunication Corporation Group (Etisalat) in 2006.
Since its inception, Ufone has focused on the people of Pakistan, empowering them with the most relevant – more... communication modes and services that enable them to do a lot more than just talk, at a price that suits them the most. Along with the claim of lowest call rates, clear sound and best network, Ufone offers its customers simplified tariffs with no hidden charges. With a strong and uniquely humorous communication direction that has now become Ufone’s signature across all advertising media, Ufone gives its customers many reasons to smile.

This customer focus and best offering has allowed Ufone to build a subscriber base of over 20 million in less than a decade. Ufone has network coverage in 10,000 locations and across all major highways of Pakistan. Ufone currently caters for International Roaming to more than 288 live operators in more than 160 countries. Ufone also offers Pakistan’s largest GPRS & BlackBerry Roaming coverage available with more than 200 Live Operators across 122 countries. More recently, Ufone has become a focused and intensive leader in VAS, constantly introducing innovative services, which have been the first of their kind in the Pakistani cellular industry.

As the world of telecommunications advances, Ufone promises its customers to stay ahead, developing and evolving, to go beyond their expectations, because at Ufone, it’s all about U. – less
Quality professional
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee), Wellingborough, ENGJuly 10, 2014
I take Quality field very seriously, which is why I have decided to choose this field for my career path. I have previously worked at different places such as; 3 – A commercial Ltd. ASDA Distribution, Blacks Plc Northampton, Sports Carriers Ltd., Allied Auto Parts Ltd., and Crestar International as a Quality professional. Where they found me fully professional – more... at all times. I was responsible for quality related issues, which included monitoring, measuring, assessing and documentation. I understand the importance of good quality measures, which is why my approach is hands-on and serious at all times. I have a keen eye, and I often notice things that others simply miss, and I feel this is crucial. I also communicate well when needed to make sure everybody understands their responsibilities, but at the same time I work well alone.

Being a Quality professional, I can offer some valuable qualities which are most important for a professional Quality Officer.
1. Positive attitude towards client and work
13. Attention to policies and procedures
14. Problem solving capacity – less
Keep it organized
Logistical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJune 18, 2014
Work of this nature takes an organized mind. To keep up with all that you need to can be daunting, but in doing so you earn the faith of those you work with.
good company for workers
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee), Muridke, PPBMay 14, 2014
in this compeny i gain knolige gas turbine'highly skilled the compny manegament is good for employs
job roll
Financial Controller (Former Employee), Cairo, EgyptMay 6, 2014
Responsible For:-
• Management of all accounting function, budgeting and budgetary control, and taxation.
• Direct all aspects of accounting operations including financial reporting, financial analysis.
• Responsible for the development, monitoring and enforcement of all financial and accounting policies and procedures.
• Perform quarterly financial – more... statements analysis
• Liaisons with external auditor for the annual audits, tax authorities on tax matters.
• Ensure the integrity of financial data and reporting and adherence to financial best practices ,
• Fully utilize the accounting system for monthly closing and financial reporting on a time basis
• Develop and implement systems for the safekeeping of documents and records ,
• Track financial performance against budget and provide variance and trend analysis ,
• Preparation of annual forecast with interim updates ,
• Prepare monthly budget variance reports and analyzing , explaining variances ,
• Facilitate timely and accurate monthly , quarterly and yearly financial reports including ,Income statement ,Balance sheet , Statement Of Cash Flows ,both internally and externally, – less