3 Employee Reviews

Military
Infantryman (Former Employee), Schofield, HIFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: daily work ethics
Cons: always on alert to be prepared for the worst to defend your country
Was in the military Army as a infantryman served three years in Hawaii and was proud to serve my country.100% U.S. Army retired veteran.
work schedule flexible, enjoyed traveling
Unit Administrator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 13, 2015
maintained constant communication with Battalion/Brigade headquarters concerning all administrative issues. I had no previous experience with managing a Company sized unit and had to quickly learn all aspects of payroll, Battle Assembly planning, etc.
to work proffessionally as team work on a fun and clean enviroment
Garde Manger, Assistant chef (Former Employee), Queens, NYDecember 1, 2014
Pros: all co workers to respect each others and support each other including the job rules
Cons: people acting like snitch, an or greedy, who thinks only about themselves and let down other coworkers
what i have loved most on my 27 careers experiences is when a teamwork works together helping each others and keeping the employee healthy clean and in great run. I loves to work with motivated and focused people who loves and respect their works, I love to show the management exceeded expectation from the entire team work, not just from an individual.
foxconn
QUALITY CONTROL TRANNER/LEAD (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 25, 2014
working as a Quality control lead and operating a machine ,in a peace full environment
Overall rating is very good
Payable Supervisor (Former Employee), Al-KhobarJuly 23, 2014
Schlmberger is well established company and good place to move forward. Management consists of professional members and workers are friendly.
Keep it organized
Logistical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJune 18, 2014
Work of this nature takes an organized mind. To keep up with all that you need to can be daunting, but in doing so you earn the faith of those you work with.
Patient care.
Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAMay 27, 2014
Pros: provided medical care to those i could
Cons: n/a
My days where spent ensuring readiness for all possible mission peace time or in combat ranging from personnel equipment, medical equipment to Instructing people in basic skills thru advanced skills post wide.

My job for the most part with the certifications I had acquired early in my time afforded me the opportunity to instruct people at a Post level and if I could get a Certification I didn't have I got it. I felt that if I knew something someone or a group didn't and given that knowledge it was far more affective if everyone had it too.

Working relationships where never a problem with me.

Hardest part of my job was not being able to teach everyone what I could if I had to have one.

Enjoyed knowing that in some small minute possible way I gave someone the knowledge to save a life.
fast paced work environment
Infantryman (Former Employee), Milford, NHDecember 18, 2013
Pros: fast
Cons: hard work
Fast paced work environment, great leadership, learned discipline in high stress environments. Learned great leadership skills
Marines
United States Marine (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCOctober 16, 2013
During the life as a motor transportation, I also carried my job as artilery, military police and infantry.
Rewarding and Fun Work Environment
Owner/Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 16, 2013
3:12 is a great place to work due to the opportunity to help people who want to change their lives. This company is determined to give people the means to improving their lifestyles in a healthy and sustainable way.
would love to work for a bank
IT specialist (Former Employee), Wouldnt mind to work anywhere in the worldAugust 28, 2013
Pros: would love it if the company could provide us with free lunch
Cons: good health care, recreational brakes
A typical day at work would be one were I would tackle all my tasks.
What I learned? New skills.
I would want to have a very understanding management team.
Would want to have co-workers of my age group and with a sense of humor and hard working.
The hardest part of the job would be if my supervisors are not helpful.
The most enjoyable part of the job would be working in a very comfortable environment and get getting credit of a job well done.
Inventory Control Clerk
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2013
Pros: good pay day off
Cons: few benefit and bad promotion
It's hard work with real few benefit no promotion and nothing appreciation
Good place to teach
Adjunct Faculty Lecturer (Former Employee), Storrs ConnecticutJune 29, 2013
In my teaching I use amazing ideas every day. Therefore, my role as an educator is to help the students to discover and explore the treasures of the language. Over the past years, I have found that music, movies and games help make the learning process more enjoyable and constructive for both the students and teacher.
Repetition also plays an important role in teaching the Arabic language. Much like other activities like music or sports, students must practice Arabic in order to excel. This is achieved in the classroom through listening and oral exercises, as well as at outside the classroom through further listening and writing exercises. I stress the importance of homework, since it gives students the chance to practice their skills, as well as prepare questions before coming into class. Not only will this enable me to teach each class more effectively, but the students are better equipped to deal with more complex subject matter.
From the very beginning of the class, important conversational phrases are learned and practiced with classmates. By building on these phrases with new vocabulary and grammatical rules, students learn quicker and retain more information while working towards a higher proficiency level in the language.
I also like to teach new vocabulary through cultural examples, so the students are learning both about the language and about the people who use it. By bringing in authentic Arabic food or listening to popular Arabic music, I am able to reach the students on a deeper level while expounding their vocabulary and grasp on the Arabic language.
I am very dedicated, enjoy teaching, always work hard to find suitable materials and make the learning process an enjoyable experience. Teachers and students share the responsibility of creating a dynamic classroom environment.
Is a Great company to work for.
Technician (Former Employee), PRJune 20, 2013
Pros: free parking, and cafeteria available 3 shifts.
Cons: rotaring shifts
The company is a very successful company, a very enjoyable palace to work, very busy, very multi-task, a growing company, respect and care for the well been of there employee. Good benefits.
Fun Place to work at..
Carwash Chemical Distributor (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILApril 18, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Make up my own hours, Sell Carwash Chemicals throughout Chicago Land area, Build Business Relationships, Run Chemical Tests
Excellent
LEAD DRIVER (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 24, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: varied schedule
My job consisted of relieving the transportation crew on their days off wich every week would be rotated. Ex: Monday I would go in and do early morning dispatching. Tuesday I would do 2nd routes delivery rounting. Wednesday I would do backhaul dispatching. Thursday I would coordinate purchase & pickup of all shorted items for sameday customer orders. Fridays I would do driver check-in, including processing and imputing returns in to computer system.
great platoon of professionals
Scout Sniper Team Leader (Current Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAMarch 21, 2013
learned management skills as well as leadership skills. hard working environment. he most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the platoon grow.
Fun workplace and great learning atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Westport, CTFebruary 11, 2013
I would go to work as a camp counselor, but it was not a typical camp. The kids were very young, they were between the ages of 3-5. They were allowed to play outside on the playground every day. This job required changing their diapers and paying close attention to the kids.
I learned that working with children this young was not easy. But it was very enjoyable. Watching these children interact with each other was a great learning experience.
My boss was very laid-back but at the same time very attentive. She allowed me to interact with the children so that I could learn from the experience.
My co-workers were very welcoming. Most of them work at this school full-time but they accepted me as a camp counselor and really helped me learn more.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the kids happy. Some of them could not express to us what they wanted yet, so it was necessary to be very patient with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was becoming a part of these children's lives. They began to look forward to coming to camp and playing with us daily.
Liked the hours up to 50!
Interim Loan Processor 3 (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great downtown location and free parking.
Cons: too many loans and way to much ot!!!! didn't have a life outside of work due to the hours.
I liked my position and duties...however...did not like the OT that was needed to maintain over a 140 loans...The position itself was good but the HIGH VOLUME that you were expected to maintain was ridiculous.
What I learned
Service Desk Rep/SCA General Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: rude guest
To access the computer in different ways. Filing, Faxing paperworks. The rules and guidelines of the work area.