3 Employer Reviews

Keep it organized
Logistical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJune 18, 2014
Work of this nature takes an organized mind. To keep up with all that you need to can be daunting, but in doing so you earn the faith of those you work with.
Patient care.
Healthcare Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Polk, LAMay 27, 2014
Pros: provided medical care to those i could
Cons: n/a
My days where spent ensuring readiness for all possible mission peace time or in combat ranging from personnel equipment, medical equipment to Instructing people in basic skills thru advanced skills post wide.

My job for the most part with the certifications I had acquired early in my time afforded me the opportunity to instruct people at a Post level – more... and if I could get a Certification I didn't have I got it. I felt that if I knew something someone or a group didn't and given that knowledge it was far more affective if everyone had it too.

Working relationships where never a problem with me.

Hardest part of my job was not being able to teach everyone what I could if I had to have one.

Enjoyed knowing that in some small minute possible way I gave someone the knowledge to save a life. – less
fast paced work environment
Infantryman (Former Employee), Milford, NHDecember 18, 2013
Pros: fast
Cons: hard work
Fast paced work environment, great leadership, learned discipline in high stress environments. Learned great leadership skills
Marines
United States Marine (Former Employee), Jacksonville, NCOctober 16, 2013
During the life as a motor transportation, I also carried my job as artilery, military police and infantry.
Rewarding and Fun Work Environment
Owner/Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (Current Employee), Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNSeptember 16, 2013
3:12 is a great place to work due to the opportunity to help people who want to change their lives. This company is determined to give people the means to improving their lifestyles in a healthy and sustainable way.
would love to work for a bank
IT specialist (Former Employee), Wouldnt mind to work anywhere in the worldAugust 28, 2013
Pros: would love it if the company could provide us with free lunch
Cons: good health care, recreational brakes
A typical day at work would be one were I would tackle all my tasks.
What I learned? New skills.
I would want to have a very understanding management team.
Would want to have co-workers of my age group and with a sense of humor and hard working.
The hardest part of the job would be if my supervisors are not helpful.
The most enjoyable part of the job – more... would be working in a very comfortable environment and get getting credit of a job well done. – less
Inventory Control Clerk
Inventory Control Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXAugust 25, 2013
Pros: good pay day off
Cons: few benefit and bad promotion
It's hard work with real few benefit no promotion and nothing appreciation
Good place to teach
Adjunct Faculty Lecturer (Former Employee), Storrs ConnecticutJune 29, 2013
In my teaching I use amazing ideas every day. Therefore, my role as an educator is to help the students to discover and explore the treasures of the language. Over the past years, I have found that music, movies and games help make the learning process more enjoyable and constructive for both the students and teacher.
Repetition also plays an important – more... role in teaching the Arabic language. Much like other activities like music or sports, students must practice Arabic in order to excel. This is achieved in the classroom through listening and oral exercises, as well as at outside the classroom through further listening and writing exercises. I stress the importance of homework, since it gives students the chance to practice their skills, as well as prepare questions before coming into class. Not only will this enable me to teach each class more effectively, but the students are better equipped to deal with more complex subject matter.
From the very beginning of the class, important conversational phrases are learned and practiced with classmates. By building on these phrases with new vocabulary and grammatical rules, students learn quicker and retain more information while working towards a higher proficiency level in the language.
I also like to teach new vocabulary through cultural examples, so the students are learning both about the language and about the people who use it. By bringing in authentic Arabic food or listening to popular Arabic music, I am able to reach the students on a deeper level while expounding their vocabulary and grasp on the Arabic language.
I am very dedicated, enjoy teaching, always work hard to find suitable materials and make the learning process an enjoyable experience. Teachers and students share the responsibility of creating a dynamic classroom environment. – less
Is a Great company to work for.
Technician (Former Employee), PRJune 20, 2013
Pros: free parking, and cafeteria available 3 shifts.
Cons: rotaring shifts
The company is a very successful company, a very enjoyable palace to work, very busy, very multi-task, a growing company, respect and care for the well been of there employee. Good benefits.
Fun Place to work at..
Carwash Chemical Distributor (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILApril 18, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere
Make up my own hours, Sell Carwash Chemicals throughout Chicago Land area, Build Business Relationships, Run Chemical Tests
Excellent
LEAD DRIVER (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 24, 2013
Pros: good work environment
Cons: varied schedule
My job consisted of relieving the transportation crew on their days off wich every week would be rotated. Ex: Monday I would go in and do early morning dispatching. Tuesday I would do 2nd routes delivery rounting. Wednesday I would do backhaul dispatching. Thursday I would coordinate purchase & pickup of all shorted items for sameday customer orders. – more... Fridays I would do driver check-in, including processing and imputing returns in to computer system. – less
great platoon of professionals
Scout Sniper Team Leader (Current Employee), Camp Pendleton, CAMarch 21, 2013
learned management skills as well as leadership skills. hard working environment. he most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the platoon grow.
Fun workplace and great learning atmosphere
Camp Counselor (Former Employee), Westport, CTFebruary 11, 2013
I would go to work as a camp counselor, but it was not a typical camp. The kids were very young, they were between the ages of 3-5. They were allowed to play outside on the playground every day. This job required changing their diapers and paying close attention to the kids.
I learned that working with children this young was not easy. But it was very – more... enjoyable. Watching these children interact with each other was a great learning experience.
My boss was very laid-back but at the same time very attentive. She allowed me to interact with the children so that I could learn from the experience.
My co-workers were very welcoming. Most of them work at this school full-time but they accepted me as a camp counselor and really helped me learn more.
The hardest part of the job was keeping the kids happy. Some of them could not express to us what they wanted yet, so it was necessary to be very patient with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job was becoming a part of these children's lives. They began to look forward to coming to camp and playing with us daily. – less
Liked the hours up to 50!
Interim Loan Processor 3 (Former Employee), Des Moines, IADecember 11, 2012
Pros: great downtown location and free parking.
Cons: too many loans and way to much ot!!!! didn't have a life outside of work due to the hours.
I liked my position and duties...however...did not like the OT that was needed to maintain over a 140 loans...The position itself was good but the HIGH VOLUME that you were expected to maintain was ridiculous.
What I learned
Service Desk Rep/SCA General Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: rude guest
To access the computer in different ways. Filing, Faxing paperworks. The rules and guidelines of the work area.
poor planning
over work
completion
a day at work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 14, 2014
Pros: overtime, bonus
Cons: long hours
Most days I get in early so I can get emails done and be ready for the project team meeting. On a typical day last week, we had a late change from the client to deal with. I got planning engineer to do a quick technical feasibility analysis whilst I went to see the Project manager , .He explained how important it was, so I reviewed the plan and found – more... a way to get the change in without harming the critical path. The team weren't too happy to have to squeeze in another change, but when I explained how helpful it would be to the customer they got down to updating the specification and use cases. I bought in pizzas to keep them all happy and to let us steal a bit of space at lunchtime. We'd got it done by three and, with Maria mucking in we got everything else back on track by the end of the day.. – less
it like riding a rocking horse, too many task with very low salary
Admin/CHRO's/HR Secretary (Current Employee), Ras Al KhaimahAugust 2, 2014
Pros: free accomodation
Cons: long working hours
I got lost of pressure from work which is created a huge disturbance in my personal life. I was underestimated by the management and when they found my capability they took it as an advantage and they giving me more work which are not part of my duty. I felt disappointed by my Direct Boss, his lack in appreciation, communication gap, unclear decisions, – more... unknown schedules, even though i believe that he trusted me lots.

I've learned that working in this company is like riding a rocking horse, tiring, exhausting, too much efforts, too many tasks but lead to no where.

Since day one I joined the company, I gained lots of weight, unhappy, depress, there is no enjoyment that I've to wake up every morning and dedicated my life to a Company who are not even deserved my loyalty and dedication. – less
learning & very productive & Relaxed working culture
Asst. General Manager Finance & MIS (Former Employee), Ahmedabad, GJJuly 23, 2014
Pros: too much supportive, independent working culture
Monthly Expense Analysis and reporting.
Monthly profitability regions wise and showroom.
Bimonthly Cash flow report and Balance Due report.
Creditors Ageing Report.
Feasibility & Profitability working of new showroom opening & breakeven working.
Raw Gold Hedging & Inventory valuation.
Zero Budgeting & Sale target working
Handling Delhi-Ncr 4 Retail – more... showroom operation (Additional Responsibility)
New showroom Location financial Feasibility report (Team working)
Liaison with banker & Auditors
Past credentials :Support for development of IT system, Merchandise Process improvement, stock order and replacement synchronization, ISO 9001-2008(QMS) implementation & Internal Auditor – less
A means of making money so I can save up and pursue my ambitions to become a product designer.
Sales (Current Employee), Navan, Co. Meath, IrelandJuly 22, 2014
Pros: nice working hours. added opportunity to earn commission.
Cons: monotony. does not challenge my creative side.
Three is a fine place to work. It pays well and my co-workers are all so nice and in that respect is an enjoyable place to work. Each day is the same as the last. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the public at times, as I have to deal with complaints on a daily basis. Luckily I am thick skinned and I do not let this bother me and I don't lose – more... my cool. This job is a gap filler, its a means of making money until I move to San Francisco in September to follow my ambitions of becoming a paid product designer. – less

1 2 3