360Care Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 6, 2018
I’ve worked here over 3 years and would recommend employment here. They are a forward thinking company, always looking to grow and improve. Hard work and a good attitude is rewarded. Fast paced and challenging environment, which for me means I never get bored. Great work/ home life balance.
Pros
Great benefits, flexible work environment, home/ work life balance
Cons
Can’t think of any
Worst place I have ever worked for
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJanuary 2, 2018
The drama between employees is ridiculous. Management only cares about $ not the people that are working 60 hours to get the job done and even that isn’t good enough. I saw more people in and out of that place than any where I have ever worked. I have never left a job without notice but I couldn’t handle working for these people any longer. WORK ANYWHERE BUT HERE
Pros
Lots of work to do
Cons
Little to no breaks unless you smoke, management doesn’t care
Challenging and interesting
Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHDecember 27, 2017
I've read some of the other reviews and all I can say is hard work pays off here. We are well-trained and if we don't understand something, the door is always open to ask. This company values problem-solvers and team-players. Some of the jobs here are more challenging than others. The company is laid back and tries to make work fun. The sales department works together to help each other achieve goals, not cut throat like some companies. It's a growing company and definitely fast-paced in every department.
Pros
never boring, great coworkers and relaxed atmosphere
Cons
can be stressful, like any fast-paced job
Company does not care about patient or realtionships
Provider (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 20, 2017
This company does not care about the care of the patient, steer clear of this work place. Hard work is not rewarded. Constantly told you are not doing enough.
Pros
Short work days
Cons
You are not rewarded for good work. Cut throat, OSHA non compliant.
Don’t waste your time with this company
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 13, 2017
Don’t waste your time. Communication is poor and the dentistry they give to patients is poor. The staff doesn’t care and the dentist dona supar job. I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone
Awesome workplace
Biller/Collector (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 11, 2017
I’ve been with this company for several years and have been offered other positions for advancement. Your productivity and accuracy are your tools to get there. Pay is fair for the positions and benefits are great. The company has grown quickly so it helps to be flexible with OT. Management is very accommodating to resolve issues and keeps the office environment fun.
Pros
Flexible hours, relaxed atmosphere, benefits
Quick growing, fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHSeptember 27, 2017
360care is continually expanding and adding jobs, it's exciting to see the growth and room for advancement. There are entry level positions and more challenging positions as well. The atmosphere is relaxed and fun with pizza days and ice cream socials. As with any job, there are issues, but these are resolved quickly and fairly.
Great Place to Work
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
I joined this company earlier this year and have had nothing but a positive experience. Management is very approachable and open to new ideas. I love that they have an open door policy. The team that I work with has been nothing short of fantastic. I felt welcomed immediately. The benefits and salary are competitive and the opportunities for advancement are endless. I can't wait to see what my future holds for me with this company.
Pros
Great leadership, family oriented, positive work environment
Cons
None that I can think of
Unprofessional filled with no advancement and management sucks
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 14, 2017
The job sucks the people is nothing but drama. There is no advancement no what so ever. And the management also even sucks and don't be knowing how to do things and have to ask people chosen questions. How you going to be a manager and don't know half of anything? The pay is less and we do so much work. The systems are old as ever and this company is just very cheap. Lots of favortism as well too. People that has been there for a long time takes a long time to promote and dont want to even half train you. Management lazzzzzyyyyy...
Pros
Pto, Hours
Cons
Distance, Management, Low Pay No Advancement
Horrible place to work
Demographics (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 14, 2017
The management is terrible and there is basically no training. They will talk behind your back and they don't seem to want to help you succeed. Would not recommend working with this company.
You are left alone
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 9, 2017
Management does not check in with you. You are left twisting in the wind. No feed back until they write you up for something you didn't know was wrong
Pros
PTO is accrued quickly
Cons
Management doesn't care
Great company to work for!
Operations/Sales (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 5, 2017
I started on the "lower rungs" of the company and was offered a promotion right after my first year. Hard work and dedication is vastly rewarded here. Pay is good for area, management does understand that life happens, never had an issue with any time off, actually is a laid back and fun environment. Overall I consider myself very fortunate to work here!
Pros
Laid back environment, hard work rewarded, good pay scale
Great Place to Work
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHJune 5, 2017
360care is a wonderful place to work! The company incorporates work life balance as well as team work. Management is always willing to help and provide positive feedback so we as a team preform and achieve our optimal level.
Cons
n/a
Good benefits, but management needs work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 30, 2017
The medical and 401k benefits of this job are great but the management needs some serious work. Miscommunication, scheduling conflicts, and no guarantee of 40 hours each week are just a few of the things you will deal with.
Benefits
Cons
Pay is subpart, management needs work
Offered no advancement
Insurance Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 3, 2017
This company doesn't offer any advancement unless you are one of the chosen few. The pay isn't great and you get very little PTO time, management wants all time to be made up. It's also very hard to do your job if you're not given all of the tools needed to do that job.
Pros
Start times
Cons
Short breaks, no chance of advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 360Care. Our community is ready to answer.