360training.com Employee Reviews in United States

Fast Paced Work Place
Set-Up Technician (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 8, 2016
I loved working for 360Training.com, it's a fast paced and friendly working environment and everyone there was great, however, when it comes to just one employees needs, it's sub-par. Typically I work long days coming up with solutions and help to student, instructor, and employee issues and take pride in my work. The hardest part of my job was getting through every day wondering what would become of the next, job stability is a big thing for me and I haven't felt stable since I've started working here. I love my job and things I get to do more than anything in this world, stand-up company. I got the most enjoyment out of knowing I've made a difference in a student or instructors class flow and it's so rewarding getting a thank you at the end of the day.
Pros
Community
Benefits
Worst management I have ever worked under
Help Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 20, 2016
Just go read glassdoor for this company and it will give you all the information you need about this company. And also see how desperate HR is and tried to respond to each complaint and cover all the truth up about that company.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Fast Paced!
Admissions Advisor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 25, 2016
A typical day would be anywhere from 6 am to 12 am. The team I was apart of worked with national and international students, so we made ourselves available for the customer. One of the greatest take away's from this position was being able to adapt to changes faster than any previous jobs.
Stepping Stone for Building Entry Level Roles into Experienced Professionals
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 9, 2012
360Training.com provides a active, dynamic workplace for the entry level candidate to build specialized skills and get those 3-5 years of experience critical to rising into that next bigger career opportunity. Pay and advancement opportunities prevent employees from staying, resulting in high turnover. However, the level of experience candidates get is extremely expansive, advanced, and it's a great place to learn. Variable compensation is heavily weighted on company performance, and is highly correlated with the economy.
Pros
free online training, access to certifications, flexible work schedule, good benefits.
Cons
low pay for entry level roles, minimal opportunities for advancement
Only if you need a job!
IT Department (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 23, 2012
Top management is disorganized and all but two of the 5 executives have been with the company over three years. Management tries to trough each other or the escape goat of the week under the bus. Very high personal turnover rate - 33% per qtr. The 10% bonus is never made - averages out to 65% of the 10%. Company does not want to pay for anything and almost spends everything it makes.
Pros
it is a job
Cons
disoranized, high turnover, and poor culture
Solid company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 3, 2012
360training is a good company to work for if you are entry-level. Great opportunity to grow in your career. Exposure to a wide range of duties allowing one to learn many new skills.
Pros
learning opportunity
Cons
revolving charis, compensation advancements
High turnover.....everyone is burned out
Undisclosed (Former Employee) –  UndisclosedApril 6, 2015
Everyone in my dept quit the first days of my employment there. I then learned that people resigning was a frequent thing due to people not being happy with the company. I had no training, and had to fend for myself most of the time. Work to life balance is horrible there. Pay is not commensurate to workload.
Pros
My boss was very kind.
Cons
Everything else was a con.
Strong business strategy and SAS platform
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TexasMarch 20, 2012
360 built a successful business model and secured their position quickly in the quickly growing e-learning market.

This company has been a successful competitor in the market and is poised to continue in a stable and successful pattern of growth in the market.

I learned a lot during my time there as a young project manager and would recommend this an place for any one starting out and looking for experience.
Great place to learn and friendly enviornment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 18, 2012
This place was a wonderful learning place for me and enjoyable at the same time. The staff, my co-workers and the it depatment,sales we were all a team. My daily task were to take calls from the students who got stuck during the course and help them out on how to get back to thier course/classes again.The hardest part was the ongoing calls, getting huge bonuses was good and achievable.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 18, 2014
Lovely place to work with excellent environment. Co-workers help you from the start and you can for their assistance anytime of the day
Pros
fun lunches
Cons
short breaks
high turnover
Financial Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 5, 2013
there is a high turnover because of overworking employees and paying them bellow avg rate.