Growing Manufacturing company is seeking a full-time, first-shift company driver.
Driver will operate company vehicle, assure safe transportation of deliveries to and from various destinations, assist in warehouse maintenance, and provide hands-on support as needed to shop team.
- Sequence daily routes for time management
- Call suppliers to ensure parts are ready for pick-up
- Assist in packaging of parts
- Performs manual labor functions such as loading and unloading of vehicle
- Verifies and notes the count and condition of cargo being delivered and received
- Verifies labels and documentation related to deliveries and segregates cargo
- Safely transports deliveries to and from various destinations
- Reports any problems involving deliveries or pick-up immediately to the office
- Maintain an accurate delivery log and vehicle maintenance records
- Performs various warehouse maintenance tasks, including sweeping, mopping,etc.
- Provide support as needed to shop team
ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS JOB:
- Ability to lift and or move up to 50lbs
- Ability to read, write , speak English fluently, add and subtract
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to manage multi-task demands
- Possess strong resolution skills and have the ability to take decisive action
- Show sharp attention to details
- Clean DMV record – no point count
- Valid Class C- California driver’s license
Competitive wages, medical, and dental insurance, 401K plan with employer contribution, vacation and holiday pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer.