Position Description & Responsibilities
3Sharp is a growing consulting company in Redmond, Washington, providing top-tier consulting and development services focused on Microsoft communications and collaborations technologies. We are seeking a proficient, full-time Web/.Net Developer to design, code and implement custom .Net and Microsoft Office solutions.
Required Soft Skills & Experience
- Experience working collaboratively with team members (PM, QA, etc.) to complete assigned projects.
- Demonstrate consulting professionalism, working directly with customers on solutions
- Ability and desire to self-direct, work-hard, and meet difficult goals
- Aptitude and demonstrated interest in computer software and related technologies
Required Technical skills & Experience
- Follow best practices for software development, including appropriate use of design patterns, properly commented and documented code, consistent use of version control systems, code reviews, etc.
- Substantial first-hand experience with Agile methodologies, SDLC and software development processes
- 3+ years of experience programming in C# / .NET
- Experience using HTML and CSS to layout web pages
- Experience with WCF or developing REST Web Services
This position offers a competitive base salary. 3Sharp offers a comprehensive and robust benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, 401k matching, a rich vacation offering and numerous intangibles.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you; please apply via Indeed.com. We will respond to all serious candidates within two business days.
3Sharp is an industry thought leader, on the cutting edge of Microsoft SharePoint and office technologies, serving Fortune 100 companies and...