Local Silicon Valley Candidates Only. We cannot issue or maintain H1B : (
We make software that helps mobile operators gain insights about their subscribers quality of experience (QOE) on their networks. We help them keep their subscribers happy and attract more subscribers.
3TEN8 has simplified wireless network monitoring and operations from the ground up because engineers should spend more time improving customer experience and less time searching out problems in UNIX command-line interface.
Founded and built by the initial LTE team at Ericsson mobile, 3TEN8's software integrates directly into the infrastructure of carriers' networks with the ability to drive reporting and real-time predictive analytics, empowering engineers to track, report and manipulate network data and ultimately help the network learn...to heal itself.
3TEN8 culture is a very fast paced high iteration environment, focused on prototyping and iterating, rather than thinking and contemplating.
You will be joining 3TEN8 as a founding full-stack engineer with full responsibility over the front-end engineering and operations. Your mission is to lead the frontend development of an enterprise data visualization and workflow streamlining web application. Work intimately with a small team of wireless and backend engineers to create highly innovative and creative applications.
Let’s get more specific, to make this work, you will need to:
- Architect, develop, and maintain engaging front end components that presents information and streamlines workflow in new, innovative, and creative ways.
- Create modular, reusable, and well documented components to the benefit of the greater team.
- Utilize advanced HTML5 features when and where appropriate, AngularJS. (we are open to options and variations here).
- Create responsive design, progressive enhancement, graceful fallbacks and other techniques to support the largest possible audience and enhance their user experience.
- Build unit tests along with code; test and debug; fix bugs; deploy; repeat
- Experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members.
- Wear multiple hats and thrive in a small startup environment while meeting tight deadlines.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from wireless engineers and team members.
- Serve as a mentor for junior front end engineers and peers.
Be comfortable in a startup, rapid growth environment. Our ideal candidate will be able to improvise, wear multiple hats, and learn a lot about wireless networks. We are looking for someone who will experiment with emerging technologies and discuss their merits with fellow team members.
A little more about us.
You will be joining our team of explorers, who like to have fun, and through that spirit, create brilliant ideas. We are not only exceptional problem solvers, but can also think in divergent possibilities. Our only rules are that you be down-to-earth, a team player, and leave your ego and negative judgments at the door.