3D Systems

3D Systems Employee Reviews

Production Assembler
Production Assembler (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCMay 12, 2015
At 3d system is a fun modern place to work . there you get to see and work with some new technology. The people there are great to work with. The managers are fine but the management system is confusing. Sometime you don't know who is in charge.
cool place to work
Warehouse Associate (Shipping and Receiving Clerk) (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free stuff
Cons: long hours
ive learned the ins and outs of international shipping.
great coworkers mostly always willing to helps
always a team job
Very Relaxed place to work
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Rock HIllJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: ot expected everyday
Fun place to work, learned a lot about acquistions and how it affect the total AR. all people get along, Management is overwhelmed by the acquisition, we all are doing what we can to keep our head above water.

the most enjoyable part of this job is there is no one standing over your shoulder and the dress code is relaxed
Great place to learn a lot about 3D printing
Prototyping Program Manager - Quickparts (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2014
Pros: opportunities and aplenty
Cons: capitalizing on all our service offerings is nearly impossible
3D Systems is the IBM of the 3D printing world, in every way. We are large and resourceful, but slow and not innovative. The easiest way to describe the company is, 'it is what you make of it'
Traveling and exposure to multiple businesses.
Technical Support Manager (Former Employee), Valencia, CAOctober 3, 2014
Travel from customer to customer repairing 3D Printing Equipment. Learned troubleshooting skills and account management. Very knowledgeable co workers with extreme repair knowledge. The hardest part was traveling for weeks on end. It was enjoyable to receive acknowledgement from customer for your efforts.
Excellent technology, fun to work with.
Senior Software Engineer / Software Lead (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCSeptember 16, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is the technology and the people you work with.
Productive and very relaxed place to work
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee), Rock Hill NCSeptember 2, 2014
3D Systems culture is very relaxed while still maintaing good percentage of productivity. The hardest part of the job was coming up with solutions to problems that have never been presented before, but then again that is every job's biggest challenge. Our team always managed to come up with a solution that satisfied the customer's expectations. The team I was working with was very close and personal making the job more enjoyable.
An exciting place to work
Mold Shop Technician (Current Employee), Burbank, CAAugust 9, 2014
I have worked there for 13 years and have had a great time there. I love to learn and work with people and i got the chance to do that at 3d systems. i learned leadership and production skills there
out of business
Prototyping Program Manager (Former Employee), Dunwoody, GAMarch 10, 2014
Great company to work for, wish it was still in business. no more VC money to keep it going....
Cutting edge
Associate Electronic Test Engineer (Former Employee), Grand Junction, COOctober 2, 2013
Leader in 3D technology
Great place to work.
Advanced skills
Field sevice Engineer (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCOctober 24, 2012
Pros: good balance of life and work. good pay and benefits
One of the best companies I have worked for. Great co workers and management. Lots of travel but a lot of days off as well.
Great place to work.
Western Region Sales Director (Former Employee), Valencia CaliforniaSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: multi media high - tech environment
Cons: no freee lunches
Great place to work, would recommend to anyone looking for a high tech environment that encourages independent growth
Fair Compensation and Benifits, poor infustrcture.
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Rock Hill, SCJuly 23, 2012
Pros: good pay and benifits
Cons: no advancement oppertunities, poor direction
Some of the coolest technology you have ever scene is located within the walls of 3D systems. You can pretty much print anything you can imagine in 3D. I worked in Manufacturing building electronic components for of our most popular printers: ProJet 3500. The people I worked with were great, very positive and helpful. Management on the other hand was a complete mess. Poor direction, no communication between us and quality control, zero feedback from the field, and lack of knowledge on the machine itself. Hardest part of this job was dealing with all of the politics that go on in that company. Also the hours, we were there 6 or 7 days of the week on average. There was no work life balance. Just work. Most enjoyable part of the job was learning the machine, troubleshooting, and coming up with solutions. It gave me a sense of self satisfaction.
Cutting edge technology
Quaility Control (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCApril 19, 2012
The hardest part of the job is dealing with lack of parts. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting all of our production goals.

About 3D Systems

3D Systems the leader in consumer and industrial 3D printing and manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, materials and – Read more