3HC

3HC Employer Reviews

Great company all around
LPN Head Nurse (Former Employee), NCDecember 15, 2014
Pros: one on one patient care
Cons: only one patient.
Allowing new graduates to come on board is so great. A typical day at work was standard as far as skill settings and care. I learned plenty of new things and was able to incorporate what I learned at school with ease.
Only good thing is benefits
Staff (Current Employee), North CarolinaNovember 28, 2014
Pros: director/benefits
Cons: everything else
Pay is better than most however there is so much disrespect and confusion/drama that I'd rather take the pay cut for a PEACE OF MIND! Scheduler is rude. Director is too much of a good person to work for the company. Disorganized. No balance of life/work. No staff stays therefore there is never any staff. Office staff do not care how disrespectful patients/family – more... are or how much patient/family threaten to physically harm staff as long as they staff the home – less
Compassionate non-profit home health and hospice agency
INTAKE DEPARTMENT (Current Employee), Goldsboro, NCNovember 20, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation day
3HC is a compassionate, caring non-profit home health and hospice agency. There is room for advancement with-in the agency.
RN's had no respect for the LPN
LPN (Former Employee), Newport NCAugust 22, 2013
I worked at brand new hospice center and I had no idea that RN's could have such a low opinion about LPN's. Also, I was give 4 hour shifts , that is it. Not enough to live off of. Management needs to see what it is like to work just 4 hours and make ends meet....They did not care. Very sad.
Overall Good Employer
Hospice Chaplain (Current Employee), Smithfield, NCMarch 12, 2013
Overall good employer, truly committed to their mission. Management has some issues, but not enough to not recommend as an employer.
Not a good place to work
RN case manager (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 29, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: low mileage pay, poor management
I worked there as a nurse case manager found this company is immoral and management is horrible. I was there for less than a year and saw 3 oasis nurses come and go. Nursing turnover is very high, beware.
3HC
Nurse (Current Employee), GoldsboroDecember 19, 2012
Their motto is "compassionate care is our calling", but it is not evidenced in the manner in which they conduct business. 3HC is a non profit organization that hides their profits, manipulates employees, and puts the mighty dollar first - before patient care.
A caring group of people who worked as a team to provide the best care possible for their patients.
Recert /Home Health Hospice/ Insurance Assessor (Former Employee), Clinton, NCSeptember 10, 2012
I loved working for this company..very flexible hours, independent job where you made decisions on your own amd contacted supervisor or physician when needed. Management were very helpful and co workers worked as a team. Typical day was traveling to patient homes providing home care. Sometimes I did assessments for long term care insurance, assessing – more... their mental status through memory cards and questions. When I first started with the company I recertified patient care plans monthly. That only lasted a couple of months and then I was on the road. I learned how to care for patients in their home where they are more relaxed in their own environment. The hardest part of the job was learning to leave your work at work when you went home. You build close long lasting relationships with the patients and their families. The hardest part of the job is when your hospice patient dies. You miss them but you know you did your best to teach and help the family when their loved one was dying and helping your patient to die with dignity. – less