3HC

3HC Employer Reviews

RN's had no respect for the LPN
LPN (Former Employee), Newport NCAugust 22, 2013
I worked at brand new hospice center and I had no idea that RN's could have such a low opinion about LPN's. Also, I was give 4 hour shifts , that is it. Not enough to live off of. Management needs to see what it is like to work just 4 hours and make ends meet....They did not care. Very sad.
A productive day at work
Assistant/Scheduler II (Current Employee), Clinton, NCJanuary 18, 2013
What I learned in working with home care is the compassion that you have or must have to take care of hospice patients. I also learned the insurance part of it all and how guidelines need to be followed. My co workers are really good to work with, and are really big team players. The hardest part of my job would be the loss of patients that you hear – more... so much about that make difference in each discipline's day. What I enjoy about my job is that we are really a family and know how to work together and make the day run smoothly. A typical day at work is making sure all patients have the scheduled visits that they need. – less
Not a good place to work
RN case manager (Former Employee), Greenville, NCDecember 29, 2012
Pros: flexible
Cons: low mileage pay, poor management
I worked there as a nurse case manager found this company is immoral and management is horrible. I was there for less than a year and saw 3 oasis nurses come and go. Nursing turnover is very high, beware.
3HC
Nurse (Current Employee), GoldsboroDecember 19, 2012
Their motto is "compassionate care is our calling", but it is not evidenced in the manner in which they conduct business. 3HC is a non profit organization that hides their profits, manipulates employees, and puts the mighty dollar first - before patient care.
A caring group of people who worked as a team to provide the best care possible for their patients.
Recert /Home Health Hospice/ Insurance Assessor (Former Employee), Clinton, NCSeptember 10, 2012
I loved working for this company..very flexible hours, independent job where you made decisions on your own amd contacted supervisor or physician when needed. Management were very helpful and co workers worked as a team. Typical day was traveling to patient homes providing home care. Sometimes I did assessments for long term care insurance, assessing – more... their mental status through memory cards and questions. When I first started with the company I recertified patient care plans monthly. That only lasted a couple of months and then I was on the road. I learned how to care for patients in their home where they are more relaxed in their own environment. The hardest part of the job was learning to leave your work at work when you went home. You build close long lasting relationships with the patients and their families. The hardest part of the job is when your hospice patient dies. You miss them but you know you did your best to teach and help the family when their loved one was dying and helping your patient to die with dignity. – less