3S SERVICES, LLC Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ashdown, ARNovember 25, 2017
loved the work miss it but when your out of town and they tell an employee that you can go home they will finish the job by the end of the week and then that week turns into another month kind of upsetting to know you could still be making money but hey you lose hard working people when you don't tell the truth and keep them from working but cant complain about anything else really nice to have per dim travel pay and to have a $16.00 an hour job while getting to travel and experience a little of life
Pros
good pay, fun enviorment, adrinalin rush, traveling, learning new things beautiful views travel pay per dim good team working skills
Cons
kind of like seasonal work, vary dangrous work enviorment and had to use own vehical to travel
laid back plenty of down time
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 6, 2017
they only give you top positions if you are family or from Coyame....if you dont belong to there click you are the first one out. you dont have to know the job as long as you are related to them they cover your mess ups.
Pros
got along with head pusher
Cons
not family so i was out
good workplace
Pipe and structural Welder Helper (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 16, 2017
Great team work, willing to help when have a question, safety is always first.
supervisor has an open door policy
they help with FR uniforms. and all personal protective equipment
Pros
good team work
Cons
work exposed to environment
nothing to say
Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 16, 2017
Nothing to say. Pay is OK. Managerial sucks. Very Rude and they hire friends and family to start up backstabbing rumors from the field that are not true. When they do nothing in the field to help out the laborers.
Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 14, 2017
not much to say. its the oilfield, sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. 3S has good areas and have bad areas to work. I was at a bad 1. they have no problem laying off.
Long days short nights good money
swamper, laborer, and forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 26, 2017
Workin with 3S has always been a good experience. All of the upper management treats everyone the same. In the oilfield industry long days and short nights are just something you have to deal with to get them big checks. Plenty of room to advanced and management will always help push you in your desired direction.
Cons
Per diem is not as good as most
Great work environment
Line Locator (Current Employee) –  Pecos, TXMay 9, 2017
Great company to work with. Worked for company for 4 years and recived 2 raises during the time period. I was treated fairly and recived good benefits for my self and family
Pros
Work was within 40 miles of my home
Cons
Competition
Good place to work.
Pipe Fitter/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Three Rivers, TXFebruary 5, 2017
I had a great time working there. Pay was good and learning experience was great. If you work hard you move up simple as that.
Pros
pay, benefits and coworkers
Cons
work can be up and down
Busy, fun environment
HR/HSE Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, TXNovember 29, 2016
New hire orientation, ordering supplies as needed, making job books, and anything else that the supervisors needed. I would get meetings scheduled and the room set up if need be. I learned more about the oilfield and production.
Pros
Took very good care of their employees
Cons
oilfield slowed down
Productive and fun place to work with a team enviornment
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 24, 2015
Drive about an our away to location. Upon arrival survey the work area for potential hazards then ready the tools necessary for work that day and go on about the day.
Pros
Positive outlook of co-workers, usually get fed when we have meetings
Cons
Health care is not very affordable.
Great place to work everyone is very helpfull
Pipe Fitter/ Welders helper (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXJune 6, 2015
My day at 3s Services starts of by doing a JSA "Job Safety Analysis". Working at 3s I have learned how to read and plan out blue prints for the job locations. Management at this company has been the best I have ever worked for, they always look after the safety of the employee and make sure that we have all the tools necesary to do our job. My co-workers are the best anyone could ask for, they are always there to help and teach one another new things. Being away from home would be the hardest part of this job as well, and the most enjoyble would have to be getting to learn new all there is to know about welding and pipe fitting.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
being away from home
Only Productive If Manager has work and If you get put with a good Electrician.
Technician Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Hobbs, NMMay 31, 2015
Alright. Only if you put effort into working in the Oil and Gas Industry. If not you will not like it at all. Hardest part of job is waking up early. ha
Good job, gained experience, but management was poorly involved
Roustabout Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Levelland, TXApril 2, 2015
My co workers are great, gained a lot of experience in multi tasking and job organization, customer service, and maintaining customer relationships. Management was never really around much. We were 2 hours away from the main office, however, I believe management should make an effort to keep tabs on all employees and see how things are going.
Pros
co workers
Cons
management seemed like they didn't care
variety productive
Roustabout Hand (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXAugust 20, 2013
most enjoyable part of the job would be installing and repairing well heads, the hardest part of the job would have to be dealing with ignorant people, the co-workers at the job were respectful and helped out as much as they could, the management at the job was good no complaints, a typical day at work would be assisting crew members on various jobs housekeeping on job sites
Pros
breaks, lunch break
Cons
was not constant on safety protocols
good pay
Pipefitter/Welder's helper (Former Employee) –  Carrizo Springs, TXMarch 19, 2012
work hard till they dont need you anymore. I was laid off without warning or cause just cut. I worked very hard and some of the people would not. They are very strict on saftey.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 3S SERVICES, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9