Support Supervisor & Technician
3xLOGIC, Inc. is looking for a Systems Support Supervisor & Technician. Our Colorado office manufactures Digital Video Management Systems on the VIGIL software platform. We will provide VIGIL product training. We're looking for an individual who is excited to work within a team, believes in attention to detail, and has a high level of customer care and experience. Candidate must have a strong desire to learn and excel in a competitive, fast paced, technical environment.
This position reports directly to the Operations Manager for immediate needs. His/Her responsibilities include:
- Maintain SLA of < 30 Min to return call.
- Ensure that Support calls take priority over any other task assigned
- Assist in the creation of personal development plans of each team member
- Create Tickets and maintain detailed notes of issue and solution
- Issue RMA or Advance Replacement based on appropriate completion of troubleshooting techniques for each scenario
- Supply/Publish technical article for submission to knowledge base or newsletter
- Escalate ticket (with complete detail of steps completed) to engineering
- Create and follow up on Engineering Requests
- Assist in Image Creation and Testing
- Responsible for Demo Servers including regular maintenance, software updates, troubleshoot problems that arise, image backups
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards and continually communicates quality concerns or oversights with Operations
- Maintain clear and open communication with Production and Repair to minimize production/software issues found in the field (to be implement into images and QC process).
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of equipment in Lab Test and Personal Desk Areas.
- Assist in other departments and/or other projects as required by the request of Management or Production Supervisor.
- Monitor and or schedule repairs as needed to ensure all equipment as needed is in good working condition.
- Maintain professional and courtesy relationship with customers (internal and external)
Indeed - 17 months ago