3xLOGIC is looking for someone to work on a variety of independent projects that are all web-based apps used by our customers -- Fortune 500 companies & name brand retail outlets -- to help them design and quote our Digital Video Recorder products.
- like building interactive web apps that people use everyday
- enjoy targeting modern browser capabilities
- like to have the freedom to experiment and use different frameworks for different projects
- like working in a flexible, self-driven environment
- enjoy making your own decision about how to structure your work and your day
- have tons of creativity just waiting to be unleashed
This job is very fun and rewarding on a personal level. You get to use your creativity and have a lot of say in the technology, how the apps come together and how they work. We are really looking for someone that would like to be on staff and grow with the company and participate in a wide variety of projects. We are not completely opposed to a part-time gig if you are trying to make a living as a consultant, but I would need you to be in the area so we can meet face-to-face quite often.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience with jQuery, PHP & MySQL
- Be in or near Westminster, Colorado
- Be available to work immediately
- Desire to discover and try out new tools or technologies that can simplify a project
- Like creating interactive web-apps that people use daily
Depending on your skillset, your first project might be version 2.0 of our highly-used product quoting tool. (Think HP or Dell "Customize it" web functionality) Version 1.0 was a great success and we are ready for a great makeover of this tool!
Or, we are also building out a new Drupal 7.x or 8.x website that will require a variety of skills from front-end to back-end to full stack.
Other potential projects include interactive (web-based of course) calculators & tools to assist users in determine how much hard drive storage space they need to store their video, how much bandwidth it will take to stream across the network, which product would best suite their purposes. You don't have to know the answers yourself, just how to do some creative coding to help us build fun-to-use tools that present the answers, in the right places.
3xLOGIC is an established manufacturing and sales organization that develops and sells our proprietary VIGIL brand, Video Surveillance Recording Solutions to resellers (Alarm Companies) throughout North America. We offer the latest IP-based video surveillance technology and our solutions are used by many of the leading brands in a wide variety of vertical industries including Retail, Gaming, Hospitality, Education and Transportation to name a few.
Our employees have a variety of backgrounds with a wealth of experience across many complementary industries. This contributes to our unique work culture and environment. A common thread most of our employees share is a love for learning new things (especially new technology), and the ability to do so quickly and independently.
Learn more about 3xLOGIC at http://www.3xlogic.com