Our client, a successful company with many Fortune 500 customers, is currently searching for a Controller to direct their financial activities. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic, creative company that rewards employees with an attractive salary, great benefits and a generous profit-sharing plan.
- Manage the company’s fixed assets and cash inventory.
- Establish corporate economic strategies, objectives and policies for the company.
- Manage the treasury function of the company including cash receipts and disbursements.
- Responsible for the overall integrity of the J.D. Edwards accounting system.
- Prepare reports that summarize and forecast income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations.
- Manage the expense reporting process.
- Direct the preparation of budgets, review budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation and justification
- Make presentations to management.
- Provide management with timely reviews of financial status and progress for all programs and activities.
- Direct determination of depreciation rated to apply to capital assets.
- Advise management on desirable operational adjustments due to tax code revisions.
- Arrange audits of company accounts.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- 7 - 10 years of Accounting/Finance experience
- CPA license
- JD Edwards and Microsoft Office
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Master’s Degree a huge plus
Indeed - 16 months ago