4 Employee Reviews

sdfrt hjuy
Officer-chemist (Former Employee), MPOctober 16, 2014
Pros: sdafe njkf
Cons: fghdyr jkmbsdf
it is nice and good

good industries

Emloyee setisfaction

it is ok
draftsman,inventor,
HR,Admini. (Former Employee), K.S.A.UAE.QATAROctober 13, 2014
Routine work
I learned many things in the administrative area of human resources and administrative organization and work of the restructuring of the Managementand the work of the hierarchy
You must create a spirit of cooperation and competition among colleagues and challenge
The hardest part of the work is the most beautiful thing in the work to benefit
The job was fun because it gave me an opportunity to do what I love and that is working with children.
Teacher, Pre-Kindergarten (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 21, 2014
Pros: friendship affords a chance to work with children.
Cons: friendship schools are an "at will" job, there is no job security even when you do a good job. the hours are too long for young children.
I loved working Friendship because I love children. Educating children is my passion. I learned a lot about how to teach children. I loved working with my co-workers. I made some lasting friendships. The management at times was really good and at other times it was really bad. The hardest part of my job was management. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the growth of my students.
Could be a better place to work if the management would be more involved with the employees
Offshore Production Mechanic Level 4 (Current Employee), GOM OffshoreMay 8, 2014
I like working in the oil and gas industry offshore as it provides equal time at home with the family. I learned to work with a diverse set of employees from all parts of the globe working through the language barriers. The hardest part of this type of work is being away from the family for 2 weeks at a time but I really enjoy the days off with them and it affords great hunting time during hunting season.
same thing
Floral Designer (Former Employee), Texas, INJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: all
very lucky ! enjoyed the creativity ! did order taking, designing and some deliveries
well the overall review of sky bar having a great rate from all sides.
Floor Manager (Former Employee), Lebanon . or Outside LebanonDecember 5, 2013
At work i learn to be patient with the customers , and how to act with them in a polite way , i learn how to handle the workers under pressure , the hardest part of job there is not a hardest part except when the customers order at the same time , and the most enjoyable part is when i see the customers satisfied and happy .
Satisfied
Accountant (Former Employee), CairoSeptember 27, 2013
The work start from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM , and most of my duties audit boat trips .
Most of audit for payable accounts.
A good place to work for
Security (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYJune 20, 2013
Pros: you get to meet very important people. discounts on events.
Cons: secure de primeces "outside" in a -05 degree weather.
This job was part time or on-call , either way was a very nice job, which I like indeed, due great co-workers, very busy, sometime fun, most very serious, the hardest part of this job is dealing with drunk people, and try to keep calm & secure the customers, EVERYBODY Secure.
Youth Group Home
Assistant - Bloom Township ISC (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILJune 8, 2013
Cons: human resource weekly payroll errors
Daily tasks consist of the following

Counseling
Mentorship
Clerical
Housekeeping
Decent job
General Laborer (Former Employee), city of industryMarch 24, 2013
Pros: fast paced environment
Cons: on-call
This was an on-call job. It was working mostly on assembly lines.
GOOD
Procurement Agent (Current Employee), HUNTINGTON BEACH, CAMarch 20, 2013
Pros: i like the work
Cons: too far from home
• Responsible for sourcing of various commodities that are hard to find and obsolete parts.
• Responsible for suppliers contract reviews, negotiations, supplier scorecard and and corrective action with suppliers.
• Negotiates Rresponsible to commit company resources through contracts and agreements to procure goods and services.
• Oversee supplier activities, such as ITAR, export, delivery and performance – more... ratings.
• Ensure compliance with Boeing procurement, contract (FAR/DFAR) requirements and terms and conditions.
• Integrates activities with internal and external customers as well as suppliers to fulfill contract requirements.
• Review and communicate with suppliers on performance-related issues and discrepancies.
• Request for Proposals for new projects, RFQ, Purchase Orders and any change notices for major suppliers
• Source for new suppliers and for hard to find part through various Government web sites.
• Implement supplier performance measurement, strategic sourcing process, supplier development, supplier
diversity, enterprise metrics, common terms and conditions,
• Trained new buyer on processs and sourcing for requirements – less
temp service
Mentor 4 (Former Employee), Troy, MINovember 3, 2012
This is a tem service. You are at a different company either daily,weekly or monthly depending on the assignment.
Learning Job and using my skills
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLJune 26, 2012
I learn to work with people and let know the importance about to vote in the community, and how they can make the difference voting to candidates of they preference.