411 LOCALS Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Decent place to work
Customer Service/Retention Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 6, 2017
This was a decent place to work. The pay was good and employees enjoyable to be around. I wouldn't recommend this company as a place to have a career, but if your looking for something to pay the bills, it's not bad.
Pros
decent co-workers
the business in 411 Locals is booming
Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 23, 2017
The company is growing and the business in 411 Locals is booming. Now we are hiring more people than ever. As started 6 months ago in a position of customer sales representative, my main job is to get in touch with leads and turn them into customers.
OK - let me make this clear - this is not an easy job and could be challenging in the beginning. At least it was for me a challenge because I did not have any previous experience. But thanks to the internal support and everyday training and coaching, now I’m doing really well. Actually, I am making money here because every deal means a straight bonus. It is not hard to sell when your company is offering a pretty competitive and persuasive product. The number of customers is risings every single day. This means stability and I will just grab my long term opportunities with 411 Locals
Pros
Fair payment, proper treatment, and friendly attitude
Cons
No free lunch and not enough team parties.
Awesome Company
Director of Public Relations (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2017
411 Locals is an awesome place to work at. They have a really positive, upbeat work environment and truly value their employees. They offer competitive pay with great bonus structures and opportunities for career growth.

The Las Vegas office is modern and centrally located with beautiful views of Las Vegas from the 9th floor (right off of the Strip).

I also love how they host a monthly awards ceremony for employees.
Pros
opportunity for growth, competitive pay, great bonus structures
The best part working for 411 Locals - straight bonus for every deal
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 24, 2017
The regular day in 411 Locals starts with a warm welcoming, transparent communication, and schedule check. As I can see, some of the reviewers are mentioning the friendly atmosphere, so I would like to confirm it too. Really it is a company managed by the fine style of communication, no matter if any work related issue arises or somebody is ringing the sales bell.
The other significant feature I would like to mention is the bell -this simple device measures the number of sales every day. Once the bell is being rung, it signals a successful deal. For who made the deal this sound means money straight into his pocket. Maybe that is the best part working for 411 Locals - straight bonus for every deal
In a previous company I used to work for, the sales bonus scheme was complicated. Here is really simple - deal equals to a bonus.
Well, what to say - If I didn't relocate across the country, I would have enjoyed staying with 411 Locals at least few more years.
Pros
Great working environment, cool team spirit, fair payment after a deal
Cons
Numerous phone calls and emails, no free lunch, only free snacks
411 locals servs mainly local small and medium sized businesses
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 6, 2017
411 Locals contacts small and medium-sized businesses, merchants, and entrepreneurs. As a sales representative working mainly on a predictive dialer, I used to offer website design and SEO services. Sometimes, it was really challenging for me to explain why a local business owner needs a decent Locals SEO optimization.
Once explained that 411 Locals will ensure for them the first page on Google, most of the merchants quickly grabbed the offer. Well, as you might know, there are only 10 results on the first page, and the competition for those places is really really tough.
That’s why my job was actually easy - the company is providing an amazing product that is easy for me to sell.
Many small and medium-sized business owners are not aware that having a website on the first page of google is like having a shop on the main street. My job was actually helping small business owners achieve their business goals by using cutting edge SEO.
Pros
Really inspiring job helping businesses achieve results and making them profitable
Cons
Not the best list with leads possible.
support from my managers and co workers
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 21, 2017
The typical day as a sales representative at 411 Locals involves managing different call types from existing clients and leads from all around the US. Direct call managing is something I learned at this company and after 4 years with them, I feel very confident in my skills. Now I can sell almost anything over the phone. Maybe the most challenging part of my customer representative job was to keep a positive attitude while facing customer discontent. But thanks to the support from my managers and co-workers, all situations were successfully handled. The company has a great bonus scheme that rewards high personal performance.
Pros
Free snacks and refreshments, many discounts, friendly co-workers
Cons
Cold calls and emails
people are friendly
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2017
The payment is good and regular. Every deal leads to a generous bonus. Maybe the best part, at least for me, is the flexible work hours. The company and management treat us well - encouragement, coaching, training are all part of the company culture and human resources policy. The people are friendly, which makes for a positive and supportive environment
Pros
Flexible business days, great payment, friendly environment
Cons
Dynamic and quickly changing business environment
4 years with 411 Locals as a customer service representative
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2017
It was by fortune that I walked into 411 Locals office to apply for this job. Actually, I did not know that this will be the start of my career. They gave me a chance to switch from second-hand car sales to IT industry. It is a really really huge difference.
I spent about 4 years with 411 Locals as a customer service representative, offering hi-tech website and cutting edge Search Engine Optimization to locals and small sized businesses.
Neither the generous benefits and perks made me as happy as the feedback from the clients. Can you imagine the happiness in their eyes when they receive a professional website fully SEO optimized, on half of the regular price! That were the moments that motivated me do most for my work.
Just keep those amazing opportunities alive. Go on with the employee skill development and constant training. Proceed further with investing in your employees.
Pros
Just great company with unlimited opportunities!
Cons
Shall I say that the great work - life balance is a con, or the free snacks, perks, flexible working time
With 411 Locals I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 3, 2017
Great way to make some new friends and money. I had a great opportunity to grow within the company from an intern to a highly dedicated professional.
The average business day in 411 Locals is pretty easy going, mainly thanks to the constant support and friendly atmosphere. As a salesperson I have faced numerous situations, some of them were hard to cope with. However, thanks to the supportive management, I managed to overcome every situation I faced in.
This is how I have learned successfully sales, communication, marketing, and office skills.
Pros
Flexible working time, free snacks
Cons
Dealing with multiple leads
I loved taking customers calls
Telephone Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2017
I started from the bottom and learned so much became a team leader and trained new employee's. It was a good way to gain experience and gain even more customer service and office skills.
Great company to start a career
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 30, 2017
I managed to learn so many new things while in 411 Locals - from great customer service to search engine optimization. How to multitask and handle a vast variety of questions, queries, orders. An average day at work is fast moving, with multiple phone calls and emails. I always had something to do and this was great because doing and working equals to money income. Not just profitable but Fun job for people of all ages.
Pros
Very sales-based and target oriented
Cons
Only free snacks and refreshments, no free lunch
At 411 Locals Almost every day there is a training
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 5, 2017
I have learned that with 411 Locals even a typical day could be a great learn, leading to self-improvement. Managing a bus load with accounts made me have decent control on every possible situation that could appear. No matter what situation you face you can always rely on your coworkers. Some of them were more like a family to me. Working for 411 Locals for me was a great opportunity to learn more about cold calling, online sales, internet marketing, search engine optimization. Just opened my eyes to a new world of sales, customer service, web design, marketing. Typical day of work is reading emails and replying to customers queries, solving issues if any, making phone calls. Almost every day there is a training running in the office that keeps employees updated with the latest seo techniques.
Pros
Regular payment after every deal.
Cons
Some really busy days
With 411 Locals I learned a number of skills regarding sales
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2016
A typical day at work is about calling to leads,replying to email, and having training. People are friendly and the workplace is calm and even fun. You can learn from your co-workers and of course, they learn from you. When I started I was amazed to see how knowledgeable and experienced my new co-workers are. Actually, the first few I was learning from them. Soon after I was closing a lot of deal every month too.
With 411 Locals I learned a number of skills regarding sales, management, online marketing, search engine optimization. Management was very easy to get along with. Also very flexible with the freedom of employees to perform their tasks with less supervision that other jobs may have. As a result, great working environment with lots of new clients.
Pros
Multiple breaks when needed, casual dress code, flexible lunch time, great earnings.
Cons
Lack of contact with the co-workers from the other offices.
a sales closer is getting 100% commission from the setup fee and 25% residuals
Closer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 16, 2016
A transparent company providing almost unique learning opportunities. For example, a sales closer is getting 100% commission from the setup fee and 25% residuals from the monthly fees as long as the client stays with the company. The payment is great so the experienced sales and closers are making really good money. 411 locals pay regularly and in a timely manner. The new guys are receiving training and coaching, so in a few months, almost everybody starts to ring the bell regularly. They just need to be keen to polish their sales skills and to master the art of phone sales conversation.
Pros
Nice and friendly environment, generous bonuses
Cons
Many phone calls. In retention, client can be very challenging
unique service that was easy to sell
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 7, 2016
As ex-member of 411 Locals team, I could say that being part of this company was maybe the best time of my career! After 411 Locals, I worked for several companies as a customer sales representative. Where is the difference ? It is not just about company culture, co-workers, tolerance, great atmosphere. It is just about the product. You see, 411 Locals is providing a unique service, and for me, it was very easy to sell it. I mean, if you are a sales representative and you are to offer a product that already exists and there are a lot of companies that are offering the same service , then you are in a very big problem. However, with 411 Locals, the main product was really easy to sell. If you promise to your customers that their website will be on the google first page - it happens. It was really easy for me to sell a service that really works. It is really simple - great service - more sales - better income - bigger bonus for the customer representative.
Pros
Insufficient number of leads and local businesses
Cons
Better leads and new businesses
What a crazy place, but in a good way
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 3, 2016
411 Locals is a crazy place to work. It is high energy and things are always happening. Overall the managers are supportive and the team is made up of some really good people. Over the last few years this organization has seemed to make some real improvements with regards to corporate direction and stability, though they still have some development to do. This is a good place for people entering the workforce to cut their teeth. I hope to see great things from 411 Locals in the future.
Pros
Strong opportunity to earn and learn, good hours, benefits available.
Cons
Kind of a crazy CEO, but he keeps things interesting and has good intentions.
outstanding benefits package
Sales Closer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2016
During my time with 411locals, I learned how to manage my time and organize all business process better. It was a challenge to cope with others at a distance. However, thanks to the constant training, I managed to go over that. The team spirit was on a high level. You know what I mean - more friends than coworkers or colleagues.
The benefits package is outstanding.
I can describe it as a productive and challenging workplace. They pay for every deal on the spot. So it was great working for and with them.
Pros
Great earnings, fair bonus scheme
Cons
The main con is the constant phone ringing- but it just part of the job.
411locals is a cool company to work for
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 18, 2016
I can say for sure that 411locals is a great company to work for. Compared with many big corporations, seems like 411locals actually cares about you and your work-life balance.
They even provide an opportunity to work from home. So, some people and affiliate partners are actually working from their offices or living rooms. An average business day is making or receiving calls, reply to emails, etc.. To me, it was not just a sales job, because I'm used to sell not ordinary products but cutting-edge SEO decision. It made my job easy because the clients are happy to buy something that is giving them measurable results.
The company has about 96% - 98% retention rate so it was an easy job for me. Almost no complaints from the customers, just regular questions and queries.
Pros
Fun workplace events. Work at home options
Cons
Short break, phone ringing non-stop
411 Locals team spirit is on great levels
Closer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2016
As a customer representative my main job was to contact small and medium sized business owners and provide the withe a konsultation on how to increase their sales.
It is just about a enterprise to have competitive online presence and to use wisely its social networks. During my stay I learned how to work on multiple tasks and to keep truck on various customer accounts.My news scills were obtained thanks to the internal training program and constant mendatory support.
411 Locals team spirit is on great levels, as the company tolerates and encourages the friendship and friendliness among the coworkers.
The working environment is great - for an example, you just need to make a call and you have a day off. No hassle or long explanations as it happens in many companies.
Some of the ex colleagues are working from home and ....well, pretty convenient if you need to make some extra money during a maternity or a paternity leave. I can describe my stay with 411 Locals as profitable, hassle free, a lot of learning and many fun hours because of the co workers.
Pros
Once my proficiency raised to to higher level, I started to generate good weekly incomes
Cons
Your income is related to your personal achievement
411 locals is giving straight bonus for every sale
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 15, 2016
A company where one can really gain new knowledge in sales, Internet marketing, business listing, SEO and so on. Before 411 Locals, I used to work as a sales agent for a home repair company. In just a few short months I managed to monetize my previous sales experience. 411 Locals is giving straight bonuses for every sale. Short after my start with them, I found myself pumping up my budget every week. The work environment is business orientated with friendly folks around. I learned a lot from them about how the Internet marketing works. I enjoyed learning news things and picking up new IT and SEO skills.
The work environment is Life-changing.
I really appreciate that 411 Locals allows flexible working hours so you can plan most of your workday on your own. Easy to work with colleagues.
Pros
Great bonus payments on every deal
Cons
Not the great leads possible. The company might need new leads overseas

Ask a question about working or interviewing at 411 LOCALS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5