42connect is looking for a full-time Website Designer with 1-3+ years experience to join our web design & development company located in Cleveland, Ohio.
The candidate must be a problem solver, very creative, and have attention to detail. In addition, the candidate must be flexible and have the ability to work on all types of projects both big and small including UI, UX, responsive, email, mobile, branding, and more. The candidate will also be asked to wear “multiple hats” of responsibility – so be ready to do anything!
42connect is seeking someone who truly wants to have an impact on a business, and NOT just be another employee. Ideas and strategic thinking are encouraged. If you want to be a part of a growing company, crave variety, and have a PASSION for great design, then this might be the perfect job for you!
This is a permanent full-time position. Please provide your salary expectations when you send your resume.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Create wireframes for internal and client review
- Create design comps for websites, mobile, email, and digital marketing needs
- Create UI/UX designs for small and large scale websites
- Create WordPress themes or customize existing themes
- Work closely with a project manager and account executive to understand the project, provide input for estimating, and provide ideas/solutions to help achieve the project goals
- Interact with clients; assess their needs; build mutually beneficial relationships; and manage their expectations through effective communication regarding the website design
- Engage in group brainstorming sessions
- Work with a creative director and have the ability to accept feedback and make revisions based on the feedback
- Update existing websites
- Help test and deploy new websites
- Experience level: 1-3+ years
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- 1-3 years of professional web design experience
- Expert knowledge of the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Strong understanding of website usability and best practices
- Excellent in problem solving, time management, and communications skills
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects at one time, both small and large
- Ability to work fast and maintain a high level of workmanship and attention to detail
Additional skills that would be nice, but not required:
42connect is a small, fast growing, digital marketing agency currently located Cleveland, Ohio. We specialize in website design, development, and online marketing including: email, SEO, and social media.