Under the supervision of the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) the QAI is responsible for management of all Quality Control Checklists, Orientation and delivery of home, Warranty and Customer Service requests as assigned which includes inspecting production quality, delivering a clean and complete home, providing warranty service in a timely manner, customer service as needed, improving vendor relations, reducing warranty costs, effective communication with vendors and customers, providing a great customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The QAI is directly responsible for the homes and/or service requests they are assigned by the QAM and are expected to improves and innovates in the following functional areas:
1) Quality Assurance: Manage checklists and delivery process to ensure that all homes are delivered clean and complete. Ensure all sold homes assigned by QAM receive an Orientation one week prior to closing. Ensures all unsold completed homes assigned by QAM receive an acceptance inspection prior to releasing to sales as complete.
2) Warranty: On homes and/or service orders assigned by QAM - manage warranty process to ensure initial response time is quick and requests are completed in less than two weeks. Manage post-closing program with customer touch points as the seasons change to remind them of homeowner maintenance and give them a great experience after closing
3) Trade Parteners: Provide QAM with weekly report on trade partner performance in the areas of production quality; QA readiness; and warranty response and make recommendations for replacement when quality or customer servie are being neglected.
4) Closings: Ensure homes assignedby QAM meet their closing date by making sure they meet their QA Inspection dates; Orientation dates and Verification Walk on the original dates set.
5) Innovation: Search out new innovative ideas to improve construction techniques, jobsite management practices, scheduling efficiencies, vendor relations and customer service.
6) Operating System: Manage information entered into the operating system, currently Buildtopia, with emphasis on scheduling, service orders, and documenting action through notes.
7) Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned by the QAM, VPC, President and/or Owners relative to all 4Corners departments and personnel to achieve company goals.
8) Be an integral part of the company’s Purpose to “Give a Great Experience to our 4Corners – Customers, Employees, Vendors, Bankers.”
9) BECUPID: Expected to demonstrate 4Corners Core Values:
- Be a Pro, Work with Pro’s
- Exhibits Confidence with Humility
- Committed to the Team
- Understands the Value of Reputation
- Passionately Does Whatever it Takes
- Innovating and Improving
- Do the Right Thing, for the Right Reasons (granny test)
The QAI carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include: coaching team members and sub-contractors to excel in their respective roles; planning, assigning, and directing work of team members and sub-contractors; addressing complaints and resolving problems among employees, subcontractors and buyers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Education and/or training in the building industry; technical and business skills highly desired. Construction management and Customer Service experience is required or a combination of related technical ability and managerial responsibility