4G Wireless

4G Wireless Employer Reviews

Bad Bad Company
Store Manager (Former Employee), Irvine CAAugust 6, 2014
Cons: everything
The worst company by far to work for. don't do it you will regret it!
4g wireless
Wireless Consultant (Current Employee), Cudahy, CAJuly 18, 2014
Pros: flexible schduling
Cons: n/a
I love sales and being in sales! By saying that's it was a great job. For a typical day at work is getting everything that is operations done first and then dealing with customer and sales side of things for the rest of your shift. The management was good its a lot of pressure especial during the slow months but as a good salesmen you find ways to overcome – more... that period. The environment is good you build professional relationships with your coworkers so work is a enjoyable place. The only things that you struggle at work is finding ways to make your paycheck has big as possible. But the best part of work was seeing smiles on the customers face that you helped. – less
Pros / Cons
Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), Redlands, CAJune 22, 2014
Pros: pay structure is not bad compared to other companies
Cons: poor coaching, poor management, rude hr directors, core doesn't care about reps
if you want to use it as an exp. on your resume go for it but def. not a long-time career
Very competitive work place.
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), San DiegoMarch 8, 2014
Pros: discount on verizon wireless service
Cons: no room for advancement
A typical day at work was helping as many customers as possible. Customer service and technical support. Cash deposits and inventory counts were also a part of my duties.
Productive and fast paced work environment.
Wireless Sales Expert (Former Employee), Eagle Rock, CAJanuary 28, 2014
4g Wireless was a fast paced work environment that allowed me to use and further hone my customer service and retail sales skills. A typical day involved interacting with various customers answering questions regarding different types of cell phones and cell phone operating systems. Ringing up sales transactions if customers were eligible for upgrades – more... or wishing to create a new contract with the company. Managing customer accounts and providing over the phone assistance. My co-workers were friendly and outgoing and I found it very easy to get along with them. Management of the store was competent and for the most part understanding. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with people throughout the day. I could not pinpoint anything that I could say was the hardest part as the job utilized all of the skills and experience I have gathered through my eight years of sales. – less
Excellent experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Belmont, CASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: product/service discount.
Great for young adults. Start you off with training, then you're on the sales floor where sky is the limit when it comes to your paychecks. It's all in your hands. You can make the bare minimum, or you can make twice your co-worker by maximizing your commission.
Consistent work & store management
Sales Rep/Tech (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJune 6, 2013
Pros: great clients
Cons: poor management
worked with a lot of different employees and had a variety of clients who needed help from a typical topics to technical support. most day where slow than others and other days were busy. i was always back and fourth sometimes being the only spanish speaker. other days i was helping with the different store operations and management. i always had my – more... work cut out for me making daily goals and helping my coworkers know as much as i did on details. – less
Very competitve sales in the wireless market
Store Manager (Current Employee), San Diego, CAApril 17, 2013
Pros: learning new skills as a manager, working with the newest technology, being able to work my own hours, and the personal interactions with customers and co-workers
Cons: not the highest paying job for a manager
The typical day as a store manager:

- At the beginning of the work day, its my resposibility to review all closing procedures from the previous night are completed.
- Verify that all morning procedures have been in compliance with store satisfaction
- Daily, verify all the stores inventory is accounted for (accessories, handsets, cash drawer, and process – more... anything that needs to be shipped/received)
- As manager, it is also my duty guide all co-workers in the process of all aspects of the sales. Ensuring that all information is presented to the customer, offer all devices and services, and offer guidence to co-workers on how to improve sales performance.
- I lay out a daily minimum performance plan to all co-workers to encourage personal growth and success to ensure everyone meets their objectives every month.
- Before the end of the day, it is my responsibilty to review events from the current day and ensure that all store requirements have been met.

Learning Experiences:

- I have been with the company for over 2 years and I can proudly say that I have been able to advance to the position of store manager
- I have learned to balance the operational side of work with sales side to ensure everything is completed on a daily basis.
- The job also allowed me learn new styles of management. Specifially, different management styles for different situations.
- Also, the job has given me valuable training in the art of customer service and how to handle diffrent situations and have peaceful and productive resolutions.
- Finally, it has given me the confidence to improve on my interpersonal skills with fellow co-workers and upper management in all aspects of the job.

Management:

- As a manager, it is important to have a positive attitude no matter how good or bad a work day may be. The attitude of the manager reflects the attitude of the people they work with.
- As for my management team, there are always ready and available for all aspecs of the job.They offer guidance and ideas on how to improve and build on the success of what is already there.
- When inventory is running low, they go out of their way to ensure that you have the products you need.
- They are always available day/night to answer any questions that any employee might have whether it is work related, sales related, or customer service related.

Co-workers:

-As a manager, it is my duty to oversee my co-workers in every aspect of the job. Whether it is in sales, customer service, inventory control, are personal.
- As cowrkers, they responsible for processing the opening/closing store procedures, maintain store cleanliness, as well as guiding customers through the sales process of selecting devices and services the meet and satisfy their needs.
- There are also required to understand all products and services that are offered as well as attending training seminars when available for new products and services.

Hardest part of the job:

- The most difficult parts of the job are maintaining one hundred percent count of the stores inventory on a weekly basis. With new inventory coming in daily and the sales of current inventory, it is tedious task to ensure one hundred percent compliance.
- Also, the filing of all proper and documentation into its designated area is ecpecially difficult when you multiple customer in at one time.
- The multitasking aspect of the job is very important in the job, which can lead to choosing something that is more important than the other, which can lead to forgetting to do certain things.

Most enjoyable part of the job:

- The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with newest and best technology in the wireless industry, from phones to tablets and everything in between, – less
Just okay
Store Manager (Former Employee), El Monte, CANovember 27, 2012
Pros: pretty great pay.
Cons: just a below average to average working environment.
Job security (just like in any sales position) is what it is. Perform, and you'll get promoted. Don't perform? Don't meet up to their expectations? Yeah, let's just say you better start looking for another job. BUT, they do advance qualified people quickly. That's one thing I've noticed about this company.

There are no values being taught at 4G. I – more... felt like it was just an Ok place to work at.

The pay, depending on how well you sell, was better than most indirect wireless dealers. I made a good living working here. – less
wireless sales
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CAAugust 13, 2012
Pros: small intamite location, uncapped commission, spiffs
Cons: slow pace enviorment, benifits, commission structure
assist customers with all wireless needs while maximizing sales to the correct customer.
Sales
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), West Covina, CAAugust 7, 2012
Open and close the store, make sure ll the customer were getting the coorect bills monthly and annually. Interacting with all types of customers and managers and associates
Very mellow and relaxing
Lead/Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAJuly 25, 2012
Pros: close to home, a/c is always on
Cons: not enough traffic to make money
I work at a slower store where traffic isnt over the top like other places so its very quiet at times and sometimes you just gotta keep busy with trying to bring in customers.My manager is a pretty knowledgeable and quick to help, the hardest part of the job would be making every customer happy, but thats the part i enjoy the most too because when you – more... do make a customer happy that means they will bring in more people to you. – less
its sales.. what do u expect
store sales associate (Former Employee), Lawndale, Ca.March 2, 2012
Well if your the bubbly happpy person who like to talk about cell phones then this is your gig...need to be computer literate.. hourly vs. Commission..